[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this video make you feel? http://youtu.be/2js063a1Suk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x359
How does this video make you feel?
http://youtu.be/2js063a1Suk
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 512x771) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 512x771
>>27303776
So ugly people should feel okay with themselves just because they're alive? I don't think that's as easy for everyone. Many end up living lives of isolation and have to deal with the disappointment and depression that comes with it, along with whatever else they feel while watching more fortunate people move along without much worry.

Being attractive isn't an easy pass for life as a whole, but it certainly has its perks. Missing out on those perks isn't usually something to feel "okay" about. So overall, I'd say kudos to this girl for her personal point of view about her situation and probably her hopes to help other people in the same boat. It's just not for everyone.
>>
>>27303776
She's a solid 5/10
>>
She's genuinely not ugly, though. The "don't tell me I'm not ugly" part is annoying for that reason. If she wanted to, she could be good looking. She's accepted something that she doesn't need to accept.
>>
>>27303932

Yeah a new haircut, some nicer glasses or maybe contacts, and a skincare routine and she'd be at least average.

Nothing like some of the people here who are genuinely fuckugly.
>>
>you can be ugly and still have relationships and be happy

haha, female privilege
>>
>>27303955
Yeah to use her fat analogy, it's like when an average sized person who has a little bit extra weight talks about how fat they are. It's kinda insulting to actually fat people.
>>
File: 1457338033795.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1457338033795.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
>>27303776
>this girl thinks she's ugly
>this girl thinks she has it tough

these cunts wouldn't last a single day in our shoes
>>
File: 1422823719071.jpg (113 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1422823719071.jpg
113 KB, 500x378
I honestly don't think she's that ugly. Surely she's not attractive like a movie star would be, but I don't think she's hideous. If she only got more fashionable pair of glasses and did something to her hair, she would instantly look much much better. I did that to myself and I look better. I think she's kind of a qt already, I'm into mousy nerdy looking grills.

Would gf.
>>
>>27303955
>>27303932
You realise that's like 90% of r9k's problem
>>
>>27303776
I bet she has a nice pussy
>>
>>27303776
juggernaught effect
"ugly" women get more attention than 8-10s
anyone who isn't chad is worried about approaching high tier girls because they know they will get turned down because she can do so much better
so they lower their standards in hopes that lesser attractive women who get less attention will be thrilled
the only problem is this tactic is used by literally every male who isn't chad
>>
>>27304787
The problem is that average isn't enough when you're a man, lady.
>>
>>27303905
>>27303932
>>27303955

She has the facial structure of a boy, no haircut or skin products is going to help her. She is certainly not ugly in the kind of "ogre" way though, looks more like hormone issues.
I'd give her looks a 3/10. Seems like a great girl though (suprise suprise, unattractive women who doesn't get everything for free, often develop actual personalities).
>>
>>27304849
>hormone issues
do you think she has a big clit?
>>
>>27303776
Perfect blue eye
Make up
Haircut
Get rid of the glasses
At least 6-7/10
>>
>>27304849
>She has the facial structure of a boy, no haircut or skin products is going to help her

are you fucking mental?
sure i'll admit i wasn't sure if she was a boy or girl from the op thumbnail but most of that stems from the messy surfer dude hair

she is already 5/10 and just needs to shower, wash and brush her hair, get more fashionable glasses or contacts and clear up her skin a little bit and bam she is 7-8/10
>>
>>27303776
paul dano? ugly female paul dano?
i don't she's dat ugly though but unattractive
>>
>slaps on a pound of make up

proffit???/10
>>
Thought that was CLASSIC Paul Dano in the thumbnail.
>>
>>27304812
I'm sure she thinks the same thing about all the staceys
>>
I think I'm in love. Too bad I'm 5' 7 and she would never give me a chance.
>>
She's probably the most average looking girl I've ever seen in my life.

Body dysmorphic/10
>>
>>27304889
>5/10
>7-8/10

You are clueless, this isn't even about opinion. Poor girl looks like a geeky boy and that is the reason she even made this video in the first place. Her face screams hormone disorder.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.