[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think is your own fault you have this life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
Do you think is your own fault you have this life?
>>
>>27301820
>Do you think is your own fault you have this life?

Oh, I know it's my fault completely. I was the one who cut off contact from my acquaintances in high school, I was the one who decided to stop trying in college, I am the one who made my life a complete failure and who does nothing to turn it around.

But why change? I like living this way. Even if I made 100k I would probably still come home and browse 4chan till I fall asleep. Nothing in my life would change, I wouldnt get a gf, I wouldnt be less of a virgin, I wouldnt be happier.

I am happy as I am, even if everyone sees me as a loser
>>
Yes. I could have had plenty of girls before in the past, but had no self esteem. The one girlfriend I did have my senior year ran me into the ground and never even threw any pussy my way. After that I did a shit ton of drugs in college and almost flunked out several times. Now 23 years old I'm still a complete nutjob dxm junkie and therapy isn't helping.
>>
>>27301820
No. But it is my responsibility. I am fucked.
>>
I'm certainly not making things better.
>>
>>27301820
It's a mix. I didn't get dealt the best hand, but I certainly could've played it better. If I had to say, I'd attribute where I'm at 35% due to circumstance, and 65% due to myself.
>>
File: smud.jpg (33 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
smud.jpg
33 KB, 349x356
>>27301820

Nah, I'm of the assumption that life is mostly out of your control.
>>
Its not my fault that I was born a complete failure of a person. Its nobodies fault, life just sucks like that.
>>
Pretty much entireIy yeah
>>
No it's everyone else's fault.
I'm an awesome and great person who's nice and hold door for people.

Why I am nice to people but no one nice to me, so one day I scream at everyone why no nice to me and more people hate me?

What the fuck?

I be nice to girl, they don't want to sex me, so woman fault. I nice to guy, so they has to be my friends, but no they not my friends.

I am being cool and nice but no one nice to me so I become fat and ugly everyone is to blame but me fucking assholes.
>>
File: 1457797869449.jpg (832 KB, 578x954) Image search: [Google]
1457797869449.jpg
832 KB, 578x954
>>27301820
20% is my fault, 80% isn't. I didn't chose to have crohn's disease, a megaesophagus and various other conditions. I didn't chose to be short and ugly. I made some decisions that didn't help my case but my life would still be shit anyway.

>>27302113
Low quality bait.
>>
File: 1366276746230.jpg (138 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
1366276746230.jpg
138 KB, 500x466
Honestly, no, but that is not to say I haven't made any mistakes ever. Real talk though, my parents are responsible for at minimum 75% of it.
>>
File: 268358.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
268358.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>27301820
I'm the only one stopping me from killing myself.
>>
The main things that I'm depressed about are caused by other people, I suppose it's my fault I don't have a gf though.
>>
File: 1449853915885.png (313 KB, 662x587) Image search: [Google]
1449853915885.png
313 KB, 662x587
Life is cruel.
>>
my fault for what?
success?

i may be nihilistic but i'm also optimistic, so far my life has been nothing but a success which made me stop believing in free.

it's as if i'm just there following a script, hell i'm not even following i'm just sitting and relaxing while things unfold.
>>
File: 1379566448652.png (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1379566448652.png
33 KB, 300x300
>>27303732

>Life is cruel.

That it is, anon. That it is...
>>
>>27301820
The majority of it isn't my fault. I've done and been doing what little I can to repair it.

My only real woe is in the job market. I don't mind working because most of my actions are autonomous at this point. I can space out for hours and still perform competently. It's just that I can't get a job when business owners are actually asking me for 2 years of professional dishwashing experience to wash their fuckin' dishes.
>>
>>27301872
Why do you think it is your fault when your parents raised you that way? Your childhood experiences made you what you are.
>>
File: tumblr_o0t52bcZGw1ujpc0do1_540.jpg (57 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0t52bcZGw1ujpc0do1_540.jpg
57 KB, 540x405
Academically? Probably, if I studied harder I probably could be doing some sort of STEM degree.

Socially? A little bit of A and a little bit of B.

Romantically? No I'm a turbo make let so I've had the deck stacked against pretty much all my life and it's not going to get easier.
>>
>>27304226
Manlet*

>filename
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.