[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we just delete the fucking internet its inevitably going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (178 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
178 KB, 480x640
can we just delete the fucking internet
its inevitably going to ruin the world
>>
The internet was at it's best when there was only like a few women around.

And now that they finally joined the internet, just fucking look at it. There's drama everywhere. The entire internet once had so little drama. It was full of guys getting along with each other, but nooooo women just had to come along and ruin it.

Fucking seriously, just look at certain internet sites. Look at how the mods are now. They're all for this feminist bullshit. They're like that guy in the "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" video. They all act like that in order to get some pussy, it's pathetic shit.
>>
File: 1384636177433.jpg (614 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
1384636177433.jpg
614 KB, 930x930
Man, I'm with you. I am undoubtly a better conversationalist and a more intelligent person because of it, but the burden of knowledge is literally eating me from the inside. I wish I was an ignorant Chad, only occasionally browsing plebbit from my iphone. Then I would spend my time on things that are actually fulfilling, like sports and fucking Stacey.

Kill me senpai, intelligence is useless for happiness.
>>
>>27297707
>implying it hasn't already
>implying the world wasn't doomed anyway
>implying it wasn't destined to be
>>
It's this one of those balkanic girls suffering from Schechen war and made sex slaves?
>>
>>27297859
It's Grouper desu

Musician
>>
>>27297859
no
Maybe
3q1t
>>
>>27297707
No, the internet is ingenious.
Eventually it will develop into full-blown telepathy via neural implants that, once our technology becomes sufficiently sophisticated, will themselves be made of organic matter and completely symbiotic with the rest of the brain.

I can't wait, it'd be like some ultra-hivemind betazoid shit. No one could lie, everyone would understand each other immediately.
>>
>>27297920
Would we be able to blot some of it out? Like normie media? So our brain is less cluttered with Internet junk?
>>
>>27297707

You know, I gotta agree.

Nothing ever really gets done here. You can ind a ton of information and learn a lot of things.

But, without the outside world you can't actually accomplish anything with it.

You need an outside element to get anything of value.
For instance, I've been looking for jobs for months but no luck. I go online and apply to a ton and have gotten an interview and several phone calls which I return and attend, but no job. I can seem to understand why not so I look it up and seem to see that despite top ten or top five things to do at an interview getting done, i still can't get a job.

As a result i have lots of free time. I use much of it attending classes at the school im dorming at, but when not in class or doing work and maintaining things like my car, pooping, sleeping, eating etc I look for productive money earning ways to spend my time.

When I can't figure out or find any i turn where?

The internet.

I search for productive things to do here but in the end the only productive things to do can take weeks, months or years to do.

Similarly, there's nowhere I can go quickly, put in two or three or four hours of time, and earn money for that isn't literally pennies on some survey site.

Talk about feeling trapped right?

Does ANYONE know of ANYTHING productive the internet is useful for that's worthwhile and valuable?
>>
If you're already in the mindset, it certainly encourages escapism and isolation. Why would you want to do anything when a 24/7-always on source of information and entertainment is there to stimulate you?
>>
>>27297707
That chick's eyes are turning me on. Why are they so attractive?
>>
>>27297707
alien observer looks like shes done a lot of opiates
>>
>>27297707
>implying it not the only thing keeping me alive
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.