[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I explain 4chan to my friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 629x60) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 629x60
How do I explain 4chan to my friend
>>
Rules 1 and 2, newfag
>>
>>27296876
Tell him that 4chan is the internet's hypocrisy
We are the black people of the internet, nobody actually likes us, but everyone wants to pretend they are cool enough to hang out with us, and they all steal the things we care about and never give us credit
even when we freak out and try to burn shit to the ground, they still take our memes and write articles and all that stuff they love to mock us for
Even though the majority of 4chan is actually really decent, the few boards (/b/, /pol/, etc) that represent us often get more publicity, so we're seen as a bad thing

>>27296904
doesn't apply, newfag
>>
>>27297083
10/10 post

We're the quiet kid who doesn't really associate with people, but when he talks he's pretty witty. People secretly like him, but he rubs them the wrong way, and to be accepted by their peers they pretend to not like him very much
>>
>>27297291
>10/10 post, now let me repeat what you said but 10 times worse
>>
>>27296876
>>27297083
>>27297291
>t. The reddit cancer
>>
>>27297363
we get it, you don't understand how rules 1 and 2 work
>>
I just refer to this place as an internet message board
>>
>>27297335
>10/10 post now suck me faggot
>>
>>27297426
it's an image board
message boards usually don't move as fast, archive their own posts (4chan's archive is new and doesn't even save stuff past a month), and don't allow you to display images in the same way that 4chan does
also it's anonymous, which basically no other message board does
>>
It's a right leaning Reddit.
>>
abstract form of cancer in this thread
>>
>>27296876
Is your friend a girl?
Then tell her that we're ruggedly handsome men with 10 inch shlongs, otherwise tell your guy friend to fuck off back to whatever shithole he came from.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.