[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IIT: we post weird dreams we had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 22
File: Nightmare Pepe.jpg (75 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Pepe.jpg
75 KB, 480x476
A dream that I had recently

>on a date with Steph Curry
>we talk a lot
>get along pretty well
>at the end he asks me if I want to come home with him
>"uhm..."
>suddenly Kool-Aid Man bursts through the wall screaming "OH YEAH!"

I'm straight and I hate that faggot Steph Curry, so I don't know what that was all about.

Weird dream thread.
>>
Look past your social conditioning OP
You secretly love that guy, whoever he is
Only your untouched subconscious knows...
>>
>dreaming
>live in a house with a bunch of teenage superheroes
>we're aware that we're on a TV show or something, but our powers are real
>I'm tall, thin and have dark hair (not me irl)
>I have some edgy power that makes me the odd one out, the rest all get along fine
>every time I pee, I pee blood, and I peed a lot in this dream for whatever reason because it was a long dream
>I eventually transition, I look ugly and lanky as fuck but wear my hair long and wear girly clothes
>something happens, I don't remember what, but it was climactic
>okay show's over, we go back to the house or whatever and talk about our favorite characters
>we were literally all just characters and none of us were real, it was like switching to a different mindset when the show "ended"
>man, my character was so lame, glad I stopped pissing blood though, that was weird
>tell the other guys/girls that I really liked the one dude whose power was to summon this organic camera (it was cyborg-like? idk) that had a giant eye on it out of the ground and spy on people
>everyone else has no idea what I'm talking about, thinks I'm nuts
>then I see him, he's right there and he's running his camera
>behind him is a projection of what the camera "sees", and it kinda represents reality but it has no color and is really whitewashed, and we all have these ghostly faces that seem to be twisted in agony
>lol he's right there
>no one sees him
>wtf?
>wake up

It's spooky because I literally have been seeing eyes every time I close my eyes, almost feels like the two are connected
>>
You dream about basketball players?
>>
To be fair I have dreamt about rappers deciding to rap for me but to dream of being on a date with an basketball players is just really gay, and you can not say it isnt.
>>
File: q6ZNNEX.jpg (81 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
q6ZNNEX.jpg
81 KB, 924x571
>see Stacy
>tall, blonde, blue eyes, beautiful every way
>be 5'2" Filipino
>make conversation
>she actually likes me
>get close, close my eyes
>kiss her
>see her eyes for the last time before I wake up
Should I blow my brains out?
>>
>>27292914
>whoever he is
How the fuck do people not know
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27292872
>Dreaming.
>See a tall black shiny building.
>Go in.
>Big bathroom with Hispanic and/or Middle Eastern fit men shaving their beards off.
>One of them tells me I have to shave mine off as well.
>Shave off beard.
>Walking out of the building.
>A white blonde woman approaches me.
>Asked me if I converted anyone to Islam.
>For some odd reason I said I tried to convert my crush but she said no.
>We go inside a limousine full of white women.
>>
>be me
>live with dumbledore (in my own house)
>snape comes to sleep over with ssbbw wife and lassie
>wife rolls over lassie and crushes her to death
>snape blames me and chases me

fun facts: I had this dream before the first harry potter movie came out so I saw dumbledore and snape as how I imagined them, I now have a ssbbw fetish, and I've had a relationship with a dog
>>
>>27294346
>Assuming everyone pays attention to the NBA
>>
>>27294751
>being this fucking dumb
at this point, it's like asking if someone know sho lebron james is. you don't need to keep up with nba to know who he is.
>>
>>27294779
>not being proud of being so detached from hive culture that you have no idea who big names are
>>
>>27294779
You know there are other countries besides the USA right?
>>
I had a nightmare the other night that I was a sex slave.
I was being injected with something that gave me horrible dry mouth and dry pussy (like it felt like sandpaper) and my heart was racing like crazy. A guy had sex with me and it gave me relief for a little bit but the dryness came back. Then I woke up.
>>
>>27292872
I had a dream I was being butt fugged by a man and I couldnt fight him off was pretty terrible
>>
>>27294903
Sounds like you were raped IRL 2b honost
>>
>tfw haven't had a memorable, vivid dream in years
It's a bad feel
>>
>>27294946
I'm a guy so idk how I would have a vagina irl. It was really not fun though.
>>
Ive been having a slight reoccuring dream
>run into ex
>she tells me she misses me bla bla bla
>feels like years in the dream
>each time, it ends differently.
She either dies, breaks up with me, disappeares etc. Its been 2 years now. When will it stop?
>>
>>27294987
you have had a vagina but in another life
why do you think blowjobs feel so real in dreams? you've had the experience just no memories. but they exist. open your third eye
>>
>>27295069
what if she's dreaming the same dream with you?
>>
File: 3409511.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
3409511.png
104 KB, 320x287
>>27292872
>its a "brakes dont work while driving" dream
>its a "hair falling off in clumps in the shower" dream
>its a "fighting someone but my punches are doing literally nothing" dream
>>
>>27295090
Om nameh Shivaya
>>
>>27295094
She isnt, I tried to contact her a while ago and I basically got told to fuck off. Feels like shit. True happiness is only in dreams. at least the start
>>
File: 2387f87.gif (487 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
2387f87.gif
487 KB, 500x275
>>27295149
Maybe she told you to fuck off because she's sick of you stalking her in your dreams?
>>
File: ghgh.png (86 KB, 216x235) Image search: [Google]
ghgh.png
86 KB, 216x235
>>27295319
why are you doing thisoriginaloriginalpls
>>
>>27295069
>tfw wish you were my ex
t-two years? that's the same timeframe as my relationship shenanigans
>getting my hopes up
>>
>be me
>driving around
>hit this guy's house
>fender bender
>really upset about it
>owner of the house comes out and gets mad at me
>try to get him to feel bad about it
>suddenly he turns into a jew and he has long hair and a yarmulke
>still mad at me
>then he isn't
>start calling him fella
>we go inside the house and go upstairs and then he goes out and stands on the roof
>i start talking
>"fella wouldn't it be weird if an umbrella flew through the sky and impaled you"
>an umbrella starts flying through the air
>"fella look out!"
>fella gets impaled
>"fella no!"
>start climbing out the window
>one of my buddies from school materializes on the roof
>he grabs a rope and ties him while i pull to bring him to medical attention
>wake up
>>
>>27295455
That'd be nice, but if you actually were HER and read this I would never reveal myself
>>
File: 1455307898407.jpg (38 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1455307898407.jpg
38 KB, 500x300
This one's from a while ago.
>sitting in class
>qt albino girl who's in the class with me gets up and sits on my lap
>starts moving around, clearly wants my dick
>nobody seems to think this is at all strange
>then suddenly she whips her head back
>it slams against my head and breaks my nose
>wake up
I think it reflections my belief that I'm not "worthy" of having sex. The girl (who is real and is really an albino, btw) initiates a sexual encounter and then abruptly ends it by injuring me. But, since I "make" my dreams, it's really me who is stopping it - I am punishing myself through her.

The closest I've had to a sex dream is one where I dreamed I was Niel Patrick Harris having sex with this girl (it was the night after I saw Gone Girl). So, if my hypothesis is true, then I can only picture myself in a sexual situation if I'm not really myself. I guess this is why, if I imagine having sex with a girl I know, I never actually picture me, but just a generic looking guy whose face is never seen. I've cucked my imagination because I don't believe in myself.
>>
>>27295484
>be me
>at my house, watching some TV and eating a kosher meal
>some asshole crashes into my house and calls it "a fender bender"
>he tries to pull some emotionally manipulative shit on me
>I need YHWH's help with this one, I morph into a man in full rabbi regalia
>god's love is rippling through me, realize I can't stay mad at this guy forever
>he starts calling me fella for some reason
>whatever, that's cool
>I want to show him the beautiful sky because I'm suddenly enthralled by it thanks to my godly possession
>we go out onto my roof
>he says something about an umbrella
>turn around
>suddenly there's an umbrella inside me
>guy must've forgotten that we're in a dreamworld and our thoughts come true
>man, this guy just keeps fucking me over over and over again
>doze off peacefully while he and one of his buddies tries to save me or something
>wake up
>>
File: oiYM2.jpg (63 KB, 620x406) Image search: [Google]
oiYM2.jpg
63 KB, 620x406
>>27292872
>dream I'm in some kind of Jurrasic Park world
>old guy is there and everything
>get chased by dinosaurs for what feels like hours
>almost eaten multiple times
>assist some rednecks who live in the middle of the park
>fix their truck
>watch as dinosaurs break out
>hop on to one of the dinosaurs
>we dinosaur cowboy now
>wake up

Yeah, of course it gets good and I wake up immediately. Fuck you, me.
>>
I had a dream last night that the planet was ecologically devastated and overpopulated. Billions starved, and only the wealthy could afford real food. Everyone else ate manufactured garbage synthesized from waste products designed to simulate the real thing. I made friends with a stray dog that protected me from thieves and bullies. When my father found out he had me kill it so it could be butchered for meat and sold to the rich so we could afford more plastic food.
>>
> Be an army Ranger/ Navy Seal, I'm not quite sure what it was.
> Meet a guy named Joe that i bunk with, we become friends and learn that we live 30 minutes away from eachother
> Joe went to the same kindergarten as me and was 2 years behind me
> Slowly become best friends with Joe
> Live through months of training and talk to my wife over the phone, Joe also has a wife and is waiting to have a child when he gets home
> talk to my wife about how ill see her soon and me her and our daughter will travel the world once i get back.
> Start to go on missions with a team and get promoted after about a year and a half
> on a mission in Somalia? We were in the middle of breaking hold of a child army on a group of villages when Joe gets gunned down by a child.
> slowly loose it and begin to realize that this is an insane job
> more months go by and i get a promotion to lead my own team, apparently I'm one of the top people they have
> tell my wife about the promotion and shes really happy for me, i can't wait to see her when i get back, my baby girl is 2 now
> five years go on and i talk to my wife, keep going on missions, I'm slowly regretting watching the others on my team die, i don't know if i can take it anymore
> my family is what keeps me going, knowing I'm doing all this to protect them. I'm doing it all for my daughter Annabelle and wife Mary
> leave is coming up in 2 months, can't wait to get out, i think if i hear about another death ill put a bullet in my brain
> Approached by a 4 Star General to go on a special mission since I've demonstrated with my team that we're the best he could get
> No way i can turn it down, I train for whats coming
> General asks me to kill a diplomat that was captured by Somalian hit men
> All under the table, nothing ever recorded, all secret files, highest level of classification
> Diplomat was wanting to start a war with US with a series of files he recovered from said generals computer.
> helicopter to Somalia
>>
>be in a completely dark room
>try to look around to search some light
>find none
>ask if there is anyone in there with me
>no response
>i move around to physically search for anything/anyone
>find nothing, feels like an empty room
>notice some light coming from a slighly opening small door
>try to fully open the door, but it hardly moves just a bit more
>sneak into it
>eyes quickly adapt to the light
>people all around looking at me, clapping as if I accomplished something
>as soon as i make a few step, i notice they're not clapping at me anymore
>they're still clapping, but at someone else behind me coming out from the very same small door
>i join the crowd, and start clapping
>a few more people come out
>we're all still clapping at whoever comes out
>suddenly everyone stops clapping
>black out, all becomes dark
>it all starts again
>I come out the room again
>I see myself already in the crowd of clapping people
>I join them anyway
>repeat again
>this time there's 2 of myself in the crowd
>repeat again
>and again
>and again
>each time there's more me in the crowd
>each time I'm less weirded out
>eventually it's just a loop of me coming out the room to find a crowd of a lot of me clapping at what seems to be an infinite loop of myself coming out of the room
>everyone stops clapping for the last time
>no black out
>a tall pale white bald man comes out the room
>takes a look at all of myselves
>takes a deep breath
>"HAD ENOUGH NOW???"
>wake up
>>
>>27295829
Con't
> Talk to Wife on the phone for nearly the whole helicopter ride, she doesn't know where I'm Going
> hands the phone off to Annabelle and she has the sweetest voice, her first word was father.
> I'm nearly crying while on the phone, tell them ill be home soon.
> parachute into drop-zone, make sure we are unseen.
> carefully break through the window above the diplomat and the Somalians
> Behind the crates in the warehouse with my team, they are around the corner, preparing our attack.
> Out of nowhere i hear guns fire, turn the corner and the diplomat has a gun to my head.
> see my team dead, i know this is the end, i clutch my pocket where i keep a small paper with my daughters initials scribbled on it.
> diplomat pulls the trigger
> i wake up, sweat drenched, sitting in my bedroom.
> i don't know whats real and whats not. i spent nearly a decade in a life that wasn't real.
> Go downstairs and get a drink, eat a little, can't get Annabelle or Mary out of my head.
> Can't get that life out my head. It felt too real, i don't know what to think anymore.

I just want to hug my wife and my daughter. We met in sophomore year of high school, she never wanted me to leave, i shouldn't have. i should've listened.
>>
>>27295969
SHIT
That is a good dream
10/10
>>
>I'm in a wide green slope with trees dotted around
>on a team of hundreds of people fighting with another team
>were using actual weapons, but not guns
>a larger and better equipped group comes with guns and starts killing both teams
>I run, but my legs wont move fast enough
>new team gets me impales my arms and legs with giant pieces of glass
>it actually hurts and I can't move
>they set me on fire
>wake up sweating

I always have dreams where I'm hunted down. It's almost daily.
>>
>>27293621
>It's spooky because I literally have been seeing eyes every time I close my eyes, almost feels like the two are connected

Mirrored inner eyelids?
>>
File: 2015-11-01 00.21.53.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-01 00.21.53.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1920
>on a huge boat, some kind of oil rig or something
>sort of just there, no one really acknowledges be
>land on this island of really gritty looking children, dressed like old timey chimney sweeps or something
>all have greyish skin, and bags under there eyes, tattered clothes
>whole place resembles fable 2 desu
>no adults on island
>be 13
>crowd of children form around me
>boy about same age takes my hand, and they all guide me up the steps of a wooden platform
>shove me off the platform, into a puddle
>lay in puddle, everyone begins to leave and go about their business
>wander around, the children are still grim looking but doing kid things
>trip and fall down
>children come back to me, one holds my face to the ground
>they all start to sit on me
>cannot see
>they start pulling apart my legs, and trying to pull off my arms
>then I'm in the sea again, sinking and everything gets dark, but I'm not drowning

I'm surprised by how much of it I remember, if I was better at drawing I would try to recreate the town and the kids.
>>
File: 1438582287569.jpg (125 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1438582287569.jpg
125 KB, 1102x967
>>27296244
why would someone do this to me?
>>
>dream I am in some latin american paramilitary group
>apparently pablo and amigos captured a qt american reporter in the jungle somehow
>they have undressed her and are holding her down for me to rape her
>just as I am about to jam it in I wake up
Never had a wet dream before. So clooooose...
>>
File: 1416489519823.jpg (255 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1416489519823.jpg
255 KB, 1600x1200
Sinking ship and dead ancestors (AKA Ship of death):
> Dingy steerage cabin in a rusty ocean liner, floating in a dark, icy, void like sea.
> Cabin is full of my distant relatives coming to America in the late 1800's, at least 5 to 9 of them, sitting in a small bunk. They are all very old and sickly.
> Staring at them, I get an indescribable feeling of deja vu, as if something significant was meant by this coincidence
> Ship starts sinking, room begins to flood. I try to tell them to leave, but they say (unspoken?) they want me to stay there with them and that they love me.
> Fuck this, I escape through the cabin door which now opens to a door on the side of the ship.
> There are no lifeboats, or if there are any, there isn't anyone on board who knows to use them.
> I go on the top deck, it is nightime and the scene is set like a darker and slow motion Titanic
> Everyone is going to die, and they are going through stages of grief, except for a small group of sailors who panic and launch their own boat.
> Remember my ancestors, their cabin is now nearly underwater. Go in through the door in the side of the ship (which I left open).
What I see next triggered a nightmare feeling (might be embellishing some details but overall theme was extremely scary)
> Black, hollow void, like the inside of the ship was an entire universe.
> Ancestors still sitting in cabin, only they are now all dead and staring at me with blank, white eyes.
> Ship is suddenly back on the surface, only now it is completely silent and everyone has vanished. Absolute darkness.
> Suddenly, a lifeboat comes with a man holding a flashlight (like titanic!). Somehow, I am also the man with the flashlight as I see the boat from the outside and inside at the same time
> Approach the half flooded door on the side of the ship, leading to my ancestors cabin.
> Peer inside the blackness. Shine my flashlight in and see a face.
>Its my face.
>>
>>27292872
>playing Pokemon
>game starts acting weird
>try to say something to my mum about it
>she ignores me
>say it louder
>Gameboy turns off
>mom turns around and legit pushes me up against the wall
>pissing_myself.JPG
>slip out of mom's grip and run downstairs
>run to Sister's room
>wait for mom to run in as well
>as soon as she does, bolt out and lock door
>she starts screaming, not words but just shrieks
>start hearing dad's footsteps coming up the stairs
>run back up to my bedroom
>hear dad downstairs open door and begin brutally beating my mother
>hear a SHWICK
>then a slicing noise
>dad calls "anoooon"
>starts coming up the stairs strangely slow
>burst into brother's room
>start yelling at him to get up because dad killed mom and he's gonna kill us
>bro looks at me like I'm crazy
>I walk over to the window while still yelling at him
>look out the window and start figuring we'd have to escape out of town
Then I wake up
Boy, I had that dream when I was 10 and it still creeps me out
>>
>>27292872

>wake on a couch I don't own, walls covered in blood
>turn over and land on floor and try to get up but some force is pushing me downward
>somehow crawl over to a couch tin the other room and my friend is on said couch
>he is breathing very irregularly and loudly
>see a hole in his chest
>I look down and see his heart on the ground with blood all over the couch, wall and floor
>pick up the heart and try to eat it

I woke up at this point. Don't know what the fuck happened.
>>
>>27296534
Another weird one where I was partially awake

>be me, most likely under the age of 6
>wake up drowsy and eyes still closed
>see this robot or something telling me that they're building a wall so that I never wake up
>try to open eyelids, doesn't work
>wall is almost finished
>finally open eyelids
>continue day like nothing happened

Never had that dream again though.
>>
>>27296597
One more since I'm bored.

>have these recurring dreams
>always liked Totally Spies
>dreamt about them somehow
>the dreams would always end with the three spies gasping at a bright white light and then I wake up afterwards
>one dream they tell me to stop
>bright light happens again and wake up
>never have those dreams again

being 6 was fucking weird relative
>>
>>27296597
Aw dude what if that was real? Freaky shit.
What if you really never did wake up?
What if this IS the wall?
>>
>>27296659
trump would be building it then
>>
File: 4809977-nahhhhh.jpg (205 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4809977-nahhhhh.jpg
205 KB, 2000x1000
I just want to get this off my chest so I am less squeamish about it.

>slave at some sort of cheese factory
>they put the blocks of cheese under your feet and wrap them in paper and then you walk around on them
>they want you to walk around so your flesh merges with the cheese as your weight bears down on it
>I get to the "cutting room"
>they unpeel the wrapping from one of my feet, which is in excruciating pain
>they start cutting off a part well below my sole but I can still feel it because its like my body has merged with it
>some of the guys around me are mostly cheese
>I wake up
>mfw thinking about this
>>
File: laughing david.jpg (69 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
laughing david.jpg
69 KB, 500x440
>>27295608
Kek'd so hard, thanks senpai.
>>
File: 1458522548996.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1458522548996.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
>>27296925
Oh my...anon...what....
>>
I keep having dreams where I accidentally grind my teeth and they get all loose and are about to fall out

what does it mean help
>>
Last night.
>In some 1765 britan like time period.
>Some dude on a horse is chasing me with a Musket.
>I have a fucking Sniper Rifle
>Shoot him several times, the shots connect but only stagger him.
>Im avoiding his shots and using the forest as cover. Just shitting all over him.
>Literally shoot him point blank in the face when he catches up to me.
>Gun wont shoot.
>"It seems you're out of bullets my dear chap. Now come with me."
>Ask how come he was immune to everything.
>He claims he is a god.
>Apparently, he was going to torture me, I was part of some resistance.
>Decide to play up his pride and tell him a God wouldn't get outplayed so hard by a civilian with no military training.
>He loses his shit and the dream ends.

I have a lot more, such as a re-occurring dream with a particular woman I dont even know.
>>
>>27292872
probably the weirdest i fully remember:
>enter a forest like im going to camp there or something, i have a bag and shit
>get to a clearing
>suddenly im back at the entrace to the forest (i know because there is like a gate indicating where the forest starts)
>i ignore the fact that this makes no sense and go back into the forest (i always remain silent in almost all my dreams, this one was no exception, also i want to point out that in the entire duration of this dream i never interacted or even saw another human being)
>walk back to that clearing, my bag and all my shit is there
>phone rings. i pick it up and accept the call
>i hear a voice say "is there anyone there?" (if you played F.E.A.R then you might remember at the beginning there was a ghost kinda guy that walked by a doorframe and said that phrase, what i heard in my dream was the same voice clip from the game
>suddenly im in my bedroom, laying in bed with my phone in my hand.
>i get up and leave my room
>im in the hallway that leads to all thebedrooms in my house, i look at my parents bedroom and decide to go in
>shit's locked
>one of the walls of the hallway is completely filled with switches, like, hundreds of em
>start pressing all of them until one of them unlocks the door
>door opens by itself, like its inviting me
>i go into the room and by the time im at the doorframe i wake up. i never got to see if there was anyone in my parents bedroom.
this was a few years ago, when i was like 15/16
ive barely had any dreams since.
>>
You know I don't post here often but I need to get this off my chest.

You know what the worst possible nightmare to have is, it's when you're happy, when your life is on cloud 9 and you can't shake that amazingly good feeling that no amount of drugs could recreate.

Oh, but wait the nightmare isn't the dream, the nightmare is waking up and realizing that you could have made your life so much better if you simply made better choices.
>if you had the balls to ask out you crush or the balls to flat out forget her
>if you weren't a cheating asshole to lose the only fwb you've ever had
>if you weren't a mediocre student trying too hard to impress their fucking elitist family
>if you didn't keep everything to yourself because you want to "be a man" about it

The worst feeling in the world is knowing that you're the one who fucked up your life and you're the reason why you''re so unhappy.

The nightmare isn't the dream, it's knowing that you could've been so much happier.
>>
>>27292872
>In some broken down factory, but for some reason the lights are on
>I feel an overwhelming sense of dread
>I move a large piece of rubble and see a white rat nursing it's young
>They scatter at being disturbed
>I grab two large rocks and kill two of the young

There's more before and after that part, but that's all I can remember.
>>
>>27297315
You're grinding your teeth IRL while you sleep, most likely
>>
i had a somewhat edgy dream
about a female anime character being tortured by falling in a pole with her ass/pussy
felt pretty bad about that shit t b h
>>
>>27297546
Sometimes I go the solipsist route and I become convinced that this reality of mine being the way it is is just a product of me obsessing too much over a potential (reality being shit) as a kid instead of moving on. More realistically, what if the fact that we, for the most part, all think this way (abandoning dreams, losing hope, settling for mediocrity, etc) is exactly what created the nightmare we live in. What if things really COULD have been okay and the suffering of existence was never inevitable like we think it is? What if it's all our collective dumbass's fault?
>>
I dream the same thing every night.
>deep forest
>raining pretty hard
>up in the mountains somewhere, maybe the tetons?
>see cave opening
>look inside
>stone hallway
>really old looking
>then big stone chamber
>circular walkway around a pit
>inside the pit is a big black stone wheel
>axle going through the middle
>turning really slowly
>makes horrible grinding noises the whole time
>think metal scraping metal plus stuff being crushed and people screaming
>basically it's merzbow
>there's people trapped inside the wheel
>I'm one of them
>hear thunder
>hear voice
>"go to the place"
>room shakes
>wheel turns faster and faster
>grinding gets louder
>wake up

I've dreamed this for 29 years
>>
>>27297854
holy shit
that's an interesting one
also 10/10
>>
>>27297195
I KNOW RIGHT! I wish someone would shoot me in the head
>>
File: 1456771276818.jpg (77 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
1456771276818.jpg
77 KB, 640x453
The moon freaked me the fuck out when I was sub 10 years old. I demanded that my mom get me thick ass curtains so the moonlight wouldn't shine in my room, and I would always have recurring dreams where if the moon could "see" me, it would start making a screeching sound and draining my blood.
>>
>>27295973
holy shit

another life? other dimension or something?

i wouldnt be able to keep my shit together after a dream like that
>>
>>27297854
10/10 do you have any idea where or what that "place" you have to go to is?
>>
>>27297877
thanks famsenpai
what stood out most to you
>>
>walking through a city at night
>carrying a hose connected to something far away
>walk up to a P.O. box and put the hose in it
>fill the P.O. box with gallons of ketchup
>run away
>next in-dream day
>walk by the box that is still filled with ketchup
>dip a pickle in it
>eat the pickle
>wake up
>>
>>27297953
thats fucking awesome man, i will prolly steal that concept for a drawing
>>
>>27298060
Seems really significant, like it might speak to some greater truth. Especially since you have it all the time. Those kinds of dreams are always interesting to hear about.
>>
>>27298048
idk man, all my dreams before this were about some town in Poland by a lake or something. every one of those involved me getting pulled through the lake to another world. maybe that's it. my dreams were about the apocalypse a lot too.
>>
>>27298081
funnily enough, i get an urge to really go there sometimes. I feel like it's in the tetons or near Yellowstone a lot. maybe someday I'll go up there and look for it.
>>
One of the more fucked up dreams ive had lately
>chillin at some mcdonalds playground with some friends
>talking and shit but also watching some guy with his daughter and deformed potato son
>watch in horror as his son tries to go down slide but falls and cracks his skull open splitting his head
>chaos ensues people screaming me and my friends rush out and head to my place
>we continue talking and shit but nothing is right
>need to use the bathroom
>stand up and head over there my friends are snickering
>shake it off and keep walking
>go in the bathroom
> floating in the clogged sink is a large chunk of the deformed potato childs head
>its enormous popping eyes stare blankly
>my friends are losing there shit at my look of horror and discust
>say its just a prank bro
>wake up
>>
>>27298100
well man if you ever have the money you know what you have to do.
research about towns in poland that are nearby lakes and go to as many of them as you can, prioritize any that have some sort of historical relevance or supernatural story to it.
you may find something, or if you dont find anything at least you can out it to rest
>>
>>27297854
I should also mention that the pit is like a football field across. the wheel fills the bottom completely so you don't know how deep it is.
>>
File: woke.gif (94 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
woke.gif
94 KB, 325x244
>>27298150
>its just a prank bro
>wake up
Sounds like hell desu
>>
File: 1451858135011s.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1451858135011s.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
>>27292872
>Ball of light decends
>says to me "so I hear you're miserable"
>say yes
>ball says "okay, I can take you to another world, and you can choose your attributes"
>say okay
>ask if ball can send me to a fantasy world
>ball says yes
> pretty much make myself a god
>ball says "alright, i'll send you on your way now"
>ball fades into background
>ground beneath my feet disappears
>wake up
>see im still in my room
>cry for an hour
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.png (161 KB, 574x260) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.png
161 KB, 574x260
>Eons ago
>Dream family vacation in Hawaii
>Walk out of my stilted hut(?) and look down to the ocean
>Suddenly there is a rumble
>Cars, and everyone stop.
>Animals fleeing from the jungle through the city into the ocean
>Some of them drown but the rest keep moving
>Rumble picks up and this time the volcano erupts violently blowing ash and earth into the sky
>OH SHIT NIGGA
>Yell at sibs to follow me to the marina but its like they can't hear
>Run alone
>Lava flows rushing down the volcano now burning everything in its path
>The sky is red
>People are trying to escape on any boat they can find
>All that is left is a paddle boat
>Siblings show up suddenly
>When they catch up a massive chunk of earth destroys the boat
>Run towards to the end of the dock but the lava is closing in and more projectiles rain from the sky
>I'm facing eminent death
>Massive rock hurtling down on me
>Alarm clock goes off
>I spring awake
>I look over and see my TV was on C-SPAN
>Must have rolled into the remote or something
>They're discussing volcanic eruptions
>Never leave TV on at night again.
>>
>Driving to walmart
>while parking i see some weird niggers looking at me
>buying random stuff
>going back to my car
>one of those niggers is stealing my cars mirror
>i start punching this little girl/boy so hard it starts to bleed
>no one stops me im killing this little child
>dream ends
>>
>trapped in a loop where i am talking to people in whatsapp
>it goes on for what feels like hours
>it happens every night with whatever i do before sleeping
>i cant play lol anymore before sleeping
>when i do i get 7 hours long dreams playing this repetitive game nonstop
>mfw its killing my brain
>>
I was visited by the black guy with a screen in his belly once.
Couldn't move at all and i had this fear/paralysis.

It was kynda like that shadow tall guy from minecraft
>>
>im some sort of gov't official / agent
>strange things are happening globally
>ordinary people are going completely insane, absolutely snapping or totally deranged
>its like a disease but spreads randomly, seemingly without a cause
>leads to increase in random violence, spree killings around the world, etc.
>number of people grows every day
>im leading a team trying to figure out why
>get flown around the world to different hot spots
>this part of my dream stretched for a long while, like months
>things continue getting worse
>our team can't find any cause or explanation
>law and order is breaking down
>countries are threatening war with each other for no reason
>in the course of the investigation, i start seeing things very gradually
>like beings who look like people but are faceless
>no one else sees them
>i find one of them in my office one day
>it speaks to me in thoughts, seems very distressed
>it begins by explaining that its part of a race of gifted people
>they are invisible and omnipotent and immortal and can influence life
>they use their abilities to direct the course of history
>it assures me they are good, kind of like benign sterwards of humanity
>they always try to find the best / least bad outcome for all historical events
>e.g. it explained to me that world war ii had to happen
>because all timelines without world war ii lead to a nuclear war that wiped out humanity
>i ask it why i am able to see them if they are invisible
>it says not even it knows why
>then it tells me that its race is being hunted down and exterminated
>with fewer of their race, its harder for them to influence events, maintain order in the world
>it explains this is the reason why the world is falling into chaos
>it has no idea how they are being killed off or why, since they have never died in all of existence
>the being tells me it felt it owed me an explanation since i could see them
>i start questioning my own sanity
>...
>>
>>27299268
sounds like a pretty good movie desu
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>27298008
>>>27295973
>holy shit
>another life? other dimension or something?
>i wouldnt be able to keep my shit together after a dream like that

I havent. I've been looking for her ever since, everywhere, i even created a fake facebook to find her but i cant. I never wanted these feels. I watch youtube videos of soldiers coming home to their loved ones and it feels so close but so far away for me
>>
File: 1449917167626.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449917167626.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
I keep having strange semi-lucid dreams where I sit up in bed awake but I'm confined by the construct of the dream

>work retail
>dream of having to ring up customers
>actually sitting up in bed looking at the clock and struggling
>customers have huge items like furniture and gallons of water
>actually just blankets and pillows
>there's a really long line and I can't lay down because the customers will be mad
>eventually convince myself to lay back down because the customers never actually say or do anything

does anybody else have these kind of dreams? last night I "woke up" for a half hour trying to find a lost child in the woods and was too afraid to lay back down because I wouldn't be able to find him
>>
>>27293621
It's like a shit episode of teen titans.
>>
>>27292914
STEPH CURRY WIT DA SHOT BOI
360 WITH THE WRIST BOI
>>
My dreams are so fucked.

Last dream I remember was me watching a movie on a hovering TV. I was on my back, and the room was pitch black.
Spooky shit.
So I got up, left, looked back, and saw the house was a mansion.
Went into some SUV in the parking lot and just sat in the driver's seat.
Next thing ik, some dude us bludgeoning a couple a few feet away from me. Blood and screams.
Wake up.
>>
>>27294712
>and I've had a relationship with a dog

>>white people
>>
>>27295969
Do you mind if I use this as an example dream in an essay on dream analysis?
>>
Last week I dreamed that I was like solid snake and I was in a warehouse killing ppl and one guy had a plastic shovel and to punish him I fucked him in the ass and the moment I put it in his ass I nutted my pants and woke up
>>
File: scared-mysterio-cucumber.jpg (78 KB, 611x460) Image search: [Google]
scared-mysterio-cucumber.jpg
78 KB, 611x460
>7 years old
>reoccuring nightmare
>in my dad's print shop
>with all my family and a giant butterfly
>we're all running from E.T.
>we split up into different directions
>running nonstop for what seems like hours
>E.T. trailing on my ass
>ohshitnigga.jpg
>fall down
>grandma pulls me through the floorboards
>we hide
>E.T. dissolves into liquid
>oozes through floorboards
>"PHONE HOME"
>mfw
>get eaten
>get ate
>>
Last night I had a dream where I got lost in a tunnel of my own foreskin. I'm circumcised.
>>
>>27301769
How much medication did you take as a kid?
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.