[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>even if you finally get a girl interested in you or acquire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sad pepe.jpg (23 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
23 KB, 450x500
>even if you finally get a girl interested in you or acquire a gf, Chad will have had his way with her before
>Chad probably took her virginity
>Chad was her first love
>she will always remember Chad at the back of her mind
>To Chad she is just another conquest of many
>Even the nerdy or shy girls have been Chads fucktoys
>no matter what you do you will always be her second choice after Chad

How do you deal with these feels robots?
>>
Tangentially related feel..

>Computer desktop/background is a colorful mosaic of nudes from a girl I dated online
>My harddrive contains both her nudes and those of a girl I dated in college, which are also on my cellphone

I'm no longer in touch with either girl, but sometimes I think how funny it is that some dude will never have their pics at this particular time in their lives. But it doesn't take the feels away from knowing they're gone. These memories are precious. Not just fap materials. But just like those new dudes don't have these memories, if I ever find a new chick, it'll be as you described.

Anyone who expects a girl 18+ to be a virgin is a fool.
>>
Yes, people have had lives before they met you. Just because you only just met them doesn't mean they're existence just started now.

It's a very narcissistic view of the world, thinking that the lives of those around you only exist within your presence. You'll be happier once you get over this.
>>
>>27289096
Chad had his turn. Now it's my turn, then later it'll be some other guy's turn. It's just a giant marry go round.
>>
>>27289315
>just man up and marry those sluts!
>>
>even if you finally get a girl interested in you or acquire a gf, Chad will have had his way with her before
who cares
>Chad probably took her virginity
who cares
>Chad was her first love
who cares
>she will always remember Chad at the back of her mind
probably not
>To Chad she is just another conquest of many
not your problem
>Even the nerdy or shy girls have been Chads fucktoys
who cares
>no matter what you do you will always be her second choice after Chad
probably not

if you frame your relationships like a competition against everyone else that's not in that relationship such that you've already lost then a) you'll never be happy, b) whatever relationships you do have will be shit and c) you're as bad or worse than "chad"
>>
>>27289683
I'm not even suggesting that. I have no interest in marriage at all. Although, having expectations that everyone you meet should be a clean slate, never existing until they entered your life, is not a healthy world view. You're setting yourself disappointment.

This doesn't even sound like you're interested in a relationship with a person, but more so that you want to have a feeling of ownership over something.
>>
>>27290065
>you want to have a feeling of ownership over something.
You heard it here folks. This is what modern people think of anyone who wants to be in a monogamous relationship.

BREAKING NEWS
>The patriarchy exists. News at 9.
>>
>>27290065
>but more so that you want to have a feeling of ownership over something.
you realise that this was basically the definition of marriage until the 1970s right?
>>
>>27289096
Not really, the Chad could have broken her heart and she will see her next bf as 20 times better
>>
>>27290179
Didn't say anything about monogamy either.

People date people before they met you. That doesn't make your relationship any less monogamous.
>>
>>27290222
Sure, and it was retarded.
>>
>>27290286
Then they'll remember that for the rest of their lives. And they'll judge you accordingly.
>>
>>27289315
Did you even read the op before writing this shit?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.