[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET FIT WITH NICK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 21
File: TTVGBTGRTRGF.png (3 KB, 750x383) Image search: [Google]
TTVGBTGRTRGF.png
3 KB, 750x383
Hello everybody!

I'm here to help, and I believe fitness is an easy, hands on approach to success. You will be able to accomplish many other things, but if you start with your body, the results will literally be you, and undeniable results will be good your self-esteem. And that will be the safe ground on which to build the rest.

Good news: it won't be as hard as fat people and diet companies want you to believe. Some defend their excuses, others simply want to make money off you.

Anyone can get fit, healthy, and strong, and everyone should, for a variety of reasons. Becoming attractive is not the main reason, by far, and you can easily dismiss it if it doesn't matter to you.

If you think this thread isn't for you, then it is.
>>
Is the keto diet good for someone trying to lose more than 50 lbs?
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71 KB, 698x749) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71 KB, 698x749
>>27282411

I haven't tried it, but here's my thought on it, and any diet: they may work, but that would only be a secondary feature to any diet.

The key here is that if you eat less calories than your body burns, you will lose weight. No matter what you eat.

Given that fact, diets are an overblown phenomenon: the idea that there's more to it than that.

The key to losing weight is these:

>count your calories every day
>calculate your basal metabolic rate
>eat less than you need

That's all. Whatever you do, if you stay within these parameters, you will lose weight, specifically, you will burn fat, because fat is stored energy, the energy you ate that your body didn't need, but learned to save through evolution, when starving was common, and those who survived had the best storage system.
>>
>>27282411

Additionally, keto was designed for kids with epilepsy, not weight loss.

Basically, it's about not eating carbs, and well, that's kind of useless. Sure, if you don't eat bread, which is very calorific, it'll be easier not to ingest calories, but that's only a secondary effect.

I eat bread whenever I want, but I count the damn calories that go with it, and I can lose weight all the same.

See what I mean?

If you need 2000kcal a day, and eat 1600, you could literally eat nothing but McDonald's, and you'd still lose weight. Sure, it's not the healthiest, but the point is, losing weight isn't about what you eat but how many calories you eat.

It's all about the calories.

I recommend ditching all diets. I've lost kilos upon kilo by just counting my calories. I eat anything I want. I generally eat non-processed food, but I have no rules like "no this, no that". You should make it simpler for yourself, there's no reason, as long as it works.
>>
>>27282501
Thanks for the info my man! Do you use an app to track calories?
>>
>>27282411

And to accelerate the weightloss, you can do cardio. Any cardio: swimming, running, home cardio, etc.

Pick what you like best, and do it as often as you can tolerate, both physically and mentally. If something bores the shit out of you, try finding something else you enjoy more.

Working out shouldn't be a pain. This isn't religious atrition here, you're not supposed to just suffer for your sins. You need to learn to enjoy the process, because it is enjoyable, and the results are enjoyable too.
>>
>>27282411
Keto works but it's really hard to stick with it. I wouldn't recommend it to a begineer you should start off with exercise and a caloric deficit. Do that for a couple of months and if you begin to stall then you can try keto
>>
>>27282531
>Thanks for the info my man! Do you use an app to track calories?

I have stopped counting my calories by now. The reason is this: after counting everything for months and months, I know what foods have in terms of calories and I have a good idea of how much I eat; I also only have one meal a day currently, and have some protein shakes on the sides. I'm getting leaner big time.

Before, I simply wrote my calories down on a chart. I recommend you do this. You can use myfitnesspal, though, if you'd rather.

A page on the fridge works just as well if you eat at home.

If you can stand going a while without eating, I recommend focusing your meals in the same eating window, like intermittent fasting, but without necessarily assuming IF does anything more than make it easier not to overeat.

Fasting periods rewarded by a huge ass meal at the end, while still undereating, feels fucking good.

>starvan
>hungreh
>food tiemz
>huge ass meal
>mouthgasms
>beauty of it: still underate for that day
>>
>>27282546
>and if you begin to stall then you can try keto

I'll fix it.

>and if you begin to stall then you can eat less
>>
>>27282372
Hi Nick-kun, I'm thinking about going vegetarian for about two weeks. I want to lose anywhere from 6-8 lbs. I'm pacing myself with weight loss, but this will take me from 170 to 164-162 and I can live with that. Do you think it's realistic, i'm a mesomorph.
>>
>>27282578
>Hi Nick-kun, I'm thinking about going vegetarian

Ouch.

>for about two weeks

All right, then.

>8 pounds

Easily done in 2 months or so.

It's absolutely realistic. You don't need to go veggie though. You just need to do the same as the other guy here.

Start with this, both of you:

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

>basal rate

Give me the result.
>>
>>27282561
Thanks again for the info. Gonna try IF too since me and a friend have been talking about it for awhile
>>
I'm skinnyfat, 5'7 manlet 175ish pounds, bulk or cut?
>>
>>27282702

The great thing with IF is that you go through some fasting periods and get rewarded, and food tastes all the better that you fasted for a while. I am unsure about added benefits such as the stuff the Hodgetwins talk about, but that much is true: it's rewarding and it helps keeping the cals low.

I generally eat late in the day if I work. I don't eat at work at home, eat a solid snack in the late afternoon, and a single solid meal a bit later, and nothing else until the next day.

Works great for me and I don't feel that hungry. After 2 days or so, you won't feel as much hunger, especially if you stock up on protein, like I do.

Typical day for me, nowadays:

>protein shake with milk for breakfast, 2 scoops, c'mon
>nothing until 4 pm, though I drink water a lot
>depending on how hungry I am, either a snack or a meal
>mutatis mutandis with the snack/meal
>meal is 4 or 5 eggs, toasts, some sausages, that's a high protein meal
>maybe another 2 scoops before bed, with milk

I've done that for a while now (eating other things as well, but in small amounts, for variety, and this includes donuts and chocolate), and I've gone down 2 kilos in 2 weeks, which is almost too fast.
>>
>>27282753
>I'm skinnyfat, 5'7 manlet 175ish pounds, bulk or cut?

Don't bulk. Don't even think about stuff like bulking until waaaaay later if you get huge already.

Question isn't bulk or cut, question is: what do you want, my friend?

Tell me that and I'll tell you all you need.
>>
Oh boy it's another normie improvement memethread. Why should I work hard at improving myself when many Chads are more succesful despite not having to?
>>
>>27282372
Any workouts for abs? Not the core but like the sides/love handles. I have a good stomach core but my sides are killing me
>>
>>27282783
What? How can you not think of bulking or cutting? Else you're just gonna spin your wheels lifting. Eating at maintenance won't lose you fat assuming you're eating equal calories.
>>
So should i do a whole body work out or have certain days for certain parts.
At the moment im doing a Sunday-Bicepsday
Tuesday-Chestday, Thursday-absday.
>>
>>27282784
>Oh boy it's another normie improvement memethread.

Oh boy, it's another self-diagnosed Aspie who thinks only normies can and should get better. You're the target audience, I hope you'll stick around.

>Why should I work hard at improving myself

For countless reasons. Health, strength, longer life expectancy, ability to do a project and see its results. If you're a non-normie, you will actually enjoy working out more than a normie would. Grinding and levelling up is already a thing to you. You either love it the way an Aspie does, or you love it the way other non-normies do,i.e. peace of mind through simple tasks.

I could go on forever about this, ask Marco.

>when many Chads are more succesful despite not having to?

Whaaat. First, stop giving a fuck about anyone else. Second, stop "chad". Who cares if he doesn't have to? You care? Why?

Focus on yourself, not others. You don't know what Chad does in his free time. Perhaps Chad gets girls because he's fucking cool in ways you don't know. Stop assuming you know it all, you don't.

Know that Chad from that MTV show? You know, the only one you can watch while not hating humanity? Well, the coach there, some Chad with Jesus tattoos and all, he actually is a fucking literature professor, that's his main job, but he's also a coach.

I know you hate stereotypes, so don't do it to others.

Stick around.
>>
>>27282796

Never work out only just one part of you.

>planks
>rotations from a pullup bar
>situps, for the beginning

I'm asking the same question to others myself, but I haven't found a satisfying answer yet.
>>
>>27282801
>What? How can you not think of bulking or cutting?

For one, because it's what you do when you're already fucking massive and need to ingest vast volumes of food to make a difference. If you're a noob, a moderately advanced person, "bulking" is hardly meaningful.

Secondly, I truly believe bulking is bullshit. Here's why: excess fat is caused by excess energy: you eat more than your body needs. In other words, the fat on you is literally useless. It's unused, for now.

People bulk solely to ENSURE that your body has enough resources. If you ALREADY have such resources, any amount of fat on you, you SHOULDN'T bulk.

The rest is mostly broscience in my opinion.

>cutting

That's just eating less than you need, same as with any diet. I'm doing this now but calling it "cutting" sounds like more than it is.

I'm doing what /fit/bros hate: I grow muscles while losing fat. I just make sure I get enough protein and don't undereat too much.
>>
>>27282837
>Oh boy, it's another self-diagnosed Aspie who thinks only normies can and should get better. You're the target audience, I hope you'll stick around.
Gee you sure are retarded. You call me self-diagnosed aspie when I never even mentioned it in my original post.

>For countless reasons
None of which really matter to someone as inferior as me.

>Who cares if he doesn't have to? You care? Why?
Gets better results for less work thanks to better starting position. If you were expected to pay 100% extra in every store due to something arbitrary decided at birth would you not care? Would you not be angry?

>Focus on yourself, not others. You don't know what Chad does in his free time.
Well I know the facts about how tall men are treated better, how attractive people are treated better. How nepotism is important. These are all things Chad will benefit from.

>You know, the only one you can watch while not hating humanity?
I don't think there is one like that.
>>
>>27282836
>So should i do a whole body work out or have certain days for certain parts.

I always did a full body. If you're a beginner, you'll be fine with that.

>bicepsday

I kekked. Honestly, if you're going to divide your stuff, divide this way: pushing, pulling, legs. If you really want body parts, upper and lower is enough already.

I'm against splits because it's based on the idea that you need to FUCK YOUR SHIT UP REAL GOOD so that it takes you days to recover, and that's not needed. Don't fuck your shit up, be constent and work out more frequently.

3 times a week arms is more efficient than one big time a week arms. Same for everything else.

pain =/= results

I barely get any doms now with my workouts because I can objectively see growth and actual strength.

I can do 4 chinups now, I couldn't do a single one of these assholes 4 weeks ago. And apart from the first time I did chinups, I felt very little pain or doms.

>first time chinups doms were insane, most intensive doms in my life
>second time, nothing
>good body, you learn fast
>>
>>27282935
You are a beginner yourself? How long have you been at it?
>>
>>27282905
>Gee you sure are retarded. You call me self-diagnosed aspie when I never even mentioned it in my original post.

You call the thread "for normies" when I never even mentioned normies. See how dumb it sounds? Glad you agree.

>None of which really matter to someone as inferior as me.

You aren't inferior. You may not know this. If you're willing to give it a try, I can perhaps help you. It won't be about fitness.

I'm gonna need a name though. Anything goes.

>Gets better results for less work thanks to better starting position. If you were expected to pay 100% extra in every store due to something arbitrary decided at birth would you not care? Would you not be angry?

It doesn't matter: people are born without legs, should they spend their lives thinking about YOU and your awesome functional legs and be pissed about because of you every time they want to piss standing? I'm sure you can answer that.

I don't give a fuck what anyone has in terms of cards in their hands because I don't have those cards. There are things I'll never have, since there's no solution to this, it's not a problem. Move the fuck on, nothing good will come of it. Unfair? Life has its ways, but it works for you too. Count your blessings, don't count the chads.

>Well I know the facts about how tall men are treated better, how attractive people are treated better.

Yes and no. Tall men aren't always treated better. Tall men who can't show some superiority get treated worse. In my country, we even have insults taylored for tall people who are just average in other ways. I know very tall people who wish they were average. You wouldn't like standing above everyone else in a crowd, you know it.

cont
>>
>>27282905

Being attractive has much more to do with acts than genetics. It doesn't matter as much as you think when it comes to men. What matters, however, is how you feel about yourself. A man who gives tremendous importance to his looks is bound to give bad signals to everyone: it makes you sound shallow and effeminate

>>27282905
>I don't think there is one like that.

Made? The one with kids who have legit problems and solve them. And the other one with fat people who lose weight over a period of time. I could watch these with actual interest.
>>
>>27282995
>You are a beginner yourself? How long have you been at it?

All in all, for a few years, but I started very inefficiently and I am still butthurt about it, so I want to spare you the loss of time with what I've learned.

I've been doing this long enough to see what works. I'll be worth your while sufficiently to take you from being normal/fat/skinny to being impressive to yourself. You can trust me on this.
>>
>>27282905

You there, I want a name for you. Don't be shy. It doesn't have to be your actual name. In fact, I'd prefer it if you chose a nickname, something relevant to you.
>>
Last summer I lost around 30 lbs by limiting my calories at 1200 and doing stationary bike for 45 mins and lots of push ups/ set ups everyday. I had to stop because of my new schedule and I haven't gained any weight yet (210 lbs but I still workout once a week). I plan on starting again soon but I've noticed that during that time I was losing more hair than usual (Like passing my fingers through my hair and 2 or 3 hairs would always come off) and it stopped a few weeks after I stopped working out. Do you know if it has anything to do with limiting the calories I consume?
>>
>>27283043
Fair enough, i guess that way youre more in touch with absolute beginners.

The problem i had with full body stuff was that i have doms that usually last 3-5 days. Its insane.
>>
>>27283006
>You call the thread "for normies" when I never even mentioned normies. See how dumb it sounds? Glad you agree.
You even read your post? "hands on approach to success" is what you said in OP. Either you're a normie or normie-wannabe.

>You aren't inferior. You may not know this. If you're willing to give it a try, I can perhaps help you. It won't be about fitness.
This is not a matter of perception. If you compare yourself to people around you, you either are inferior or you are not. There is no convincing here. Everyone is more than aware of where he/she stands.

>should they spend their lives thinking about YOU and your awesome functional legs and be pissed about because of you every time they want to piss standing?
Exactly.

>There are things I'll never have, since there's no solution to this, it's not a problem. Move the fuck on, nothing good will come of it. Unfair? Life has its ways, but it works for you too.
Bluepilled bullshit. People shit on people bellow them and you should not be angry at them?

>A man who gives tremendous importance to his looks is bound to give bad signals to everyone: it makes you sound shallow and effeminate
Except looks are tremendously important. Attractive people are much more likely to succeed in anything pretty much.

>>27283070
Not sure why really. I'm not gonna use a trip if that's what you mean. And using a nickname won't make your points any more legitimate. You are just trying to use me as a showcase. Someone you could point to and say "LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT! I MADE HIM CHANGE HIS MINDSET". That's not happening.
>>
>>27283077
>Last summer I lost around 30 lbs by limiting my calories at 1200 and doing stationary bike for 45 mins and lots of push ups/ set ups everyday. I had to stop because of my new schedule

Dubs. Also, "lots of pushups" is cardio that doesn't need to be, depending on how you do them. You can save time by doing more precise stuff, depending on your goals.

Hairloss has nothing to do with it. 2 or 3 hairs coming off sounds pretty normal honestly. Get worried if you get clumps. The average human loses 100 hairs a day, just to give you a perspective.
>>
>>27283093
>Fair enough, i guess that way youre more in touch with absolute beginners.

That's the idea, since I can't show you my enormous guns yet, I can just you show that I'm with you and will be all along. Give me some time and I'll have an argument in my body, so far, I only have the difference from before, but that convinces only me and people who knew me. It doesn't matter: the difference in you is what will convince you.

Doms will go away. If they're too painful, just go easier on the work out. If they're that painful, they may not even be DOMS at all. Describe the pain.
>>
>>27283149
Its definitly DOMS. I know it will subside once im in it, i just dont want to get discouraged again.
>>
What do you recommend as a diet for someone who has a consistent work out schedule, but doesn't have the stomach to eat as much as 2k calories per day? Is there something small I can eat to make up for a calorie deficit? I'm 5'8 and 120 pounds by the way.
>>
Fitness will make me last longer and that's the opposite of my wishes
>>
>>27282935
>i can do 4 chinups guyz!

jesus i haven't been to a gym in my life and I can do 12.

If your workout regime is providing worse results than my construction job it's probably shit.
>>
>>27283118
>You even read your post? "hands on approach to success" is what you said in OP. Either you're a normie or normie-wannabe.

Yes, that has nothing with the type of neurologism in your brain. When you say normie, make sure you know what you're talking about. If it's only a meme to you, then just drop it.

There are several types of non-normies and they differ vastly while still being able to have things in common, usually for other reasons.

>This is not a matter of perception. If you compare yourself to people around you, you either are inferior or you are not.

Yes and no. You can be wrong on that perception. The Ugly Duckling thought he sucked as a duck, and he was right, but he didn't know that this was because he just wasn't a damn duck. You may suck as a normie, doing normie things, but that's because you're not a normie, period.

A formula 1 car will suck at doing offraod races, but that's because it's not made for that. You're the same.

>Bluepilled bullshit. People shit on people bellow them and you should not be angry at them?

You are the most blue-pilled of all because you have decided to think your failure was another person's fault and refuse to see your own responsibility.

Nobody's shitting on you here. If anything, you're doing the shitting.

>Except looks are tremendously important.

To you. But to others, they only matter secondarily. People who feel beautiful behave in ways that attract people more. The way you behave here has already made everyone not want to be anywhere near you, and nobody knows what you look like.

>Attractive people are much more likely to succeed in anything pretty much.

They started by taking care of themselves, and that's where the difference lies.

>>27283118
>Not sure why really. I'm not gonna use a trip if that's what you mean.

It's not. I just want a name so I can think of you as a person and call you by that name. That's all.

cont
>>
Thank you for starting this thread. Aside from the one guy saying being fit is useless (keep getting cuck'd by Chad faggot), this thread was pretty helpful.

Thanks senpai
>>
>>27283118

>"LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT! I MADE HIM CHANGE HIS MINDSET".

No, trust me. I've already done it to a degree and this stuff stays between the person and myself.

I am trustworthy.

Give me a name here and I'll give you an address where you can write to me.

You currently have no idea what you're in for but I can only tell you it may help very significantly.
>>
I want to get fit but i'm too shy for the gym.
5'11" for 75 kg 21yo
i don't eat fruits and vegetables and live very sedentary, but for the rest I have a good diet
>>
>>27283169
>Its definitly DOMS. I know it will subside once im in it, i just dont want to get discouraged again.

All right. Then, either get used to it, or reduce the work out a bit. Less intensity or less weight, anything to make it more tolerable at first. It's important.

>>27283234

Bullshit. At the bottom of your existential crisis is a gun and a ladder. If you haven't decided to use the gun yet, you haven't reached the bottom. The ladder goes all the way, though, so come back up. There's no reason for you to give up or assume things can't improve.
>>
>>27283130
I'm just looking forward to be more healthy. I figured that 50 push ups and 50 set ups everyday wouldn't hurt. My lower body (Waist/Thigh) is huge compared to my upper body, at the beginning of last summer, I was wearing jeans that were size 42 waist and now I'm at size 36. So if I had to set a goal, I guess it's that I want to reach the point where people can't call me fatass anymore. I'm not sure if it's possible, but is there a way to favor fat loss in a certain part of your body? (The lower body to be more specific)
>>
>>27283235
>jesus i haven't been to a gym in my life and I can do 12.

You probably don't weight the same as me, however. I know little girls who can do 20.

What matters isn't how much I compare to anyone else, but how much I've improved compared to myself. The same is important for everything else in life. 99% of the competition is with you, not others.

>If your workout regime is providing worse results than my construction job it's probably shit.

You've been working construction for longer and more often than I've been working out. None of this matters if you don't know where I started, my friend, and I started as weak as you could, which is the point here.
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
>>27283240

Very welcome. Here's the guide if you've never seen it before.
>>
>>27283261
>I want to get fit but i'm too shy for the gym.

Read my guide. I never went to a gym myself and never needed to.

>>27283284
>I figured that 50 push ups and 50 set ups everyday wouldn't hurt.

With good form, no. But if you can do 50, you won't grow strength from them, you're already strong enough for your own body. It's great, but you won't get much more strength from doing pushups. You can add weight to yourself. Stay in the 8-10 range for reps, more and it becomes endurance more than strength, and more and it becomes cardio.

>I'm not sure if it's possible, but is there a way to favor fat loss in a certain part of your body?

No, not really. It's overall.

Do read the guide, it will cover almost everything.

http://pastebin.com/zrpicavw
>>
>>27283235
Obviously years of workign a physical job will make you stronger than years of lifting 3 times a week. No reason to feel smug about it.

Oh and wear a helmet on site you fucking faggot. Why do i have to keep telling you knuckle-draggers this every time.
>>
>>27283237
>You are the most blue-pilled of all because you have decided to think your failure was another person's fault and refuse to see your own responsibility.
Truth is there is some responsibility. I could work extremely hard to overcome the problems caused by other people. Point is why should I. That would be playing into their hand.
>Nobody's shitting on you here. If anything, you're doing the shitting.
Not here usually. But in real life. Being expected to work hard for things that come easily to others. That's being shat on in my opinion.
>People who feel beautiful behave in ways that attract people more.
Which doesn't matter much if you are actually ugly.
>They started by taking care of themselves, and that's where the difference lies.
The difference lies in the fact that if attractive person takes care of themselves the results will be better than ugly person who takes care of themselves. And by ugly I mean mostly facial bone structure.

I'm not gonna give you a nickname. I don't need anywhere to write to you. Sure the mindset I have now is bad, but it's up to me to leave it be. And only way for me to leave it be is to reason myself out of it. That's nothing you would need a nickname for.
>>
>>27283376
>Obviously years of workign a physical job will make you stronger than years of lifting 3 times a week. No reason to feel smug about it.

I appreciate you defending me, but I also want to add that if this anon doesn't train strength, I will eventually become stronger, because my progression is extremely fast compared to his. I am far stronger than I was not too long ago.
>>
File: Three_Dog.jpg (341 KB, 942x673) Image search: [Google]
Three_Dog.jpg
341 KB, 942x673
>>27282372
Man, it is good to see people contributing helpful, positive content here hoping to make a difference to people's lives. Contrary to popular belief, not every board inhabitant is chronically depressed and suicidal, myself included. I hope, one day, this board evolves from it's current pathetic, useless state into an odd little corner for the socially inept that we can call our own and you my friend are working towards it whether you realize it or not.

Although they may bite back at first and not embrace change or positive content, keep posting and helping and encouraging people. Keep up the good fight.
>>
>>27283406
What are your maxes Nick and how much do you weigh?
>>
>>27283435
You tagged the wrong person.
>>
>>27283399
Well, yes and no. You will certainly become stronger in what you're training. You will still be weaker when it comes to things he would do every day, that you never do. For example would a person who carries around unwieldy, heavy stuff over longer distances have a by far superiour grip strength than a strength athlete.
>>
>>27283386
>I could work extremely hard to overcome the problems caused by other people. Point is why should I. That would be playing into their hand.

Marco, if this is you fucking with me, please stop. You/he said exactly the same damn thing.

No, you massive homo, if you IMPROVE and get better, YOU win, not them. For fuck's sake, man, don't think like a fucking fat acceptance retard. If you overcome problems, any problems, you get better, stronger, etc. It's added value to you and YOU get to do more things in life.

You think way too much about the others. Refocus.

>>27283386
>Not here usually. But in real life. Being expected to work hard for things that come easily to others. That's being shat on in my opinion.

I will teach you, if you let me, that the nature of this is very different from what you imagine.

>Which doesn't matter much if you are actually ugly.

Ugliness isn't as limiting as feeling ugly.

>>27283386
>I'm not gonna give you a nickname. I don't need anywhere to write to you. Sure the mindset I have now is bad, but it's up to me to leave it be. And only way for me to leave it be is to reason myself out of it. That's nothing you would need a nickname for.

Look, you don't know half of it yet. I know you have no reason to trust me, but I swear to God, there's much more to this than you know. Not everything is up to you, this time, and you don't know the nature of the cards you have been given. You need to trust me on this, this is the only moment where you can lose big time by not trusting me. I don't ask you much, just a name, and an e-mail. That's ALL. I have literal hours of typing to do for you ahead of me if you accept. You have nothing to lose. You can even make an address up with "hide my ass" hotmail, and I can write you there, it doesn't matter.

I can't explain why this is so damn important right now, but there's a whole world of info you don't have but need.

I can help you. Just a name.

Write me there:

[email protected]
>>
>>27283494
Another example would be that no amount of calf raises will make your calfs as big or strong as the ones of, for example a tennis or basketball player. You cant be the best at everything.
>>
>>27283406

Thank you for that post. Orirringingal
>>
>>27283492
i see
>>27283506
Could you answer this please>>27283435
>>
>>27283494
>Well, yes and no. You will certainly become stronger in what you're training. You will still be weaker when it comes to things he would do every day, that you never do.

Wrong. Everything he does, he does with his muscles, and I train all my muscles. The way I train increase strength everywhere, so if it comes to actual strength, I would eventually be able to do anything he does, provided it's about strength. I'm not talking about experience or anything of the sort, but for pure strength, if he doesn't train and always does the same tasks, eventually, I would become stronger.

>>27283494
>For example would a person who carries around unwieldy, heavy stuff over longer distances have a by far superiour grip strength than a strength athlete.

That doesn't make much sense. Carrying heavy weights trains grip strength right along. If you mean endurance stuff, that's also a matter of training. Anything can be trained.
>>
>>27283521
>Another example would be that no amount of calf raises will make your calfs as big or strong as the ones of, for example a tennis or basketball player. You cant be the best at everything.

That doesn't make any sense. The amount matters less than the weight you lift. If you do calf raises while wearing extra weight, you will develop massive calves and will certainly get bigger than any basketball player or tennisman. Just look at the people whose goal is to get huge calves: definitely bigger.
>>
Any fun and easy core exercises aside from ab wheel/planking/crunch variations?
>>
>>27283538

I don't know my maxes beyond what I already told you. 1 because I haven't got my barbell yet, 2 because I don't care very much for 1 rep maxes. I'm not trying to impress anyone with my stats, that's how you get discouraged. I'm focusing on progression, the only thing I care for.

Best stat I can give you is that I currently can do 4 chinups at 75 kilos. In itself, this doesn't mean much, but only a month ago, I couldn't do a single one. That's what matters to me. Strength is growing.
>>
>>27283597
>Any fun and easy core exercises aside from ab wheel/planking/crunch variations?

Maybe something based on a pullup bar? Rotations and such. I'm looking for the same type of exercise myself, but haven't found anything just yet.
>>
>>27283618
allright but comparing yourself and competition is what drives progress it is the exact opposite of getting discouraged
>>
>>27283386

Write to me already. If you waste this opportunity, your life will be different. You're at a crossroads right now and if you don't choose the right path, I will have nightmares about it. I'm not even kidding.

Don't waste this.
>>
File: op.jpg (867 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
867 KB, 1600x1280
Hello everybody!

I'm here to spread the gospel, and I believe that salvation is an easy, gracious approach to finding the lord. Without god you will be able to understand many things, but if you don't start with your faith, you will never know the true grace of salvation. Start with your faith and an undeniable relationship with Jesus Christ will be the ground on which to build true joy and happiness.

Good news: god won't stay silent when you invite him into your heart, as many others want you to believe. Some defend turning their backs on the lord, others simply deny that he exists. But he does.

Anyone can get be saved, be loved, and find faith. And everyone is loved, no matter who they are or what they've done. Becoming saved is our mission, and you can accept Jesus into your heart no matter what.

If you think this Jesus doesn't love you, he does.
>>
>>27283674
>allright but comparing yourself and competition is what drives progress it is the exact opposite of getting discouraged

For normies, perhaps. I don't function like that. I'm doing way better if I keep the whole thing to myself and compare to others only after I've achieved something.

What's the point of comparing yourself to others when you begin? No point.

There are more normies around here than I know, I guess, which explains why some people think it's relevant to tell me they can do more chinups than me. It's not relevant. I'm happy for you, but if you think I should feel bad about it, you're wrong. I feel great about my results because they're objectively excellent: from nothing to 4 chinups in a few weeks only, that's objective excellent.
>>
File: 1455290594540.png (171 KB, 540x264) Image search: [Google]
1455290594540.png
171 KB, 540x264
>>27282372
Nick this is really helpful you have inspired me to get off my ass, no homo man.
Keep it up, proud of you.
>>
>>27283717

I don't know if you're attempting to mock my thread or something.

>>27283726

Excellent! I'll be there for anything, questions, help, etc.

You can all write to me here if you wish:

[email protected]

I made it just for you guys.
>>
>>27283569
Thats a very naive way of looking at it. The truth is that doing, for example, powerlifting will only make you better at powerlifting. You will not have the strength for a number of other things. You can not efficiently increase strength everywhere.

As for the second example: grip strength varies greatly. The same strength you gain from holding a barbell for example will not be of that much use when it comes to loosening a stuck screw, or holding onto a climbing wall, for example.
>>
>>27283745
>Thats a very naive way of looking at it. The truth is that doing, for example, powerlifting will only make you better at powerlifting. You will not have the strength for a number of other things.

Powerlifting is its own retardation.

Point being: more muscles means more strength, more strength means more ability to use that strength, no matter how, if you increase the strength of your entire body.

>>27283745
>You can not efficiently increase strength everywhere.

Yes, you can. Why couldn't you?

>>27283745
>The same strength you gain from holding a barbell for example will not be of that much use when it comes to loosening a stuck screw, or holding onto a climbing wall, for example.

Indeed, but all can be trained all the same. Short of finger strength for climbing, most of the rest of your body will be useful in most of what you can do with it, from carrying shopping bags to opening blocked zippers.
>>
>>27283724
I am not the construction guy, well maybe something to strive I can not just train without a spezific goal in mind...
>>
>>27283740
You got a steam by any chance, for us autists afraid to email? I guess I can use a throwaway.
>>
>>27283740
pretty sure you're being mocked. /fit/ posters occasionally come over here and make threads which come off as a cringey attempt to "save" us. they usually get tore apart and run off the board but you for some reason don't seem to have retained the typical /fit/ attitude of a low iq muscle brute, so people are taking you a bit more seriously. it's still pretty cringey though, and absolutely comparable to mormons knocking at the door
>>
>>27282692
Eight pounds in two months. C'mon family, that's too long...
>>
>>27283781
If you train everything at once you will eventually suck at everything equally. Workout time is very limited, as is the amount of work your body could make use of.
Thats why you dont train things that arent important to you. You just have to live with not being good at those things.

>your body will be useful in most of what you can do
Thats true, it will be useful, which is a good thing. It will still be weaker than someone with experience.

To keep going with the example of a construction worker:

untrained noob<trained noob(you)<<<<untrained person with years of experience<=trained person with years of experience

And to clarify, i am talking exclusively about strength related tasks.
>>
>>27283793
>well maybe something to strive I can not just train without a spezific goal in mind...

Same here, but that's very different from competiting against others. You're better off competiting against yourself, your only true opponent. Especially in an area where it's all about self-improvement, not winning a game.
>>
>>27283826
>You got a steam by any chance, for us autists afraid to email? I guess I can use a throwaway.

If you're scared to e-mail, use this:

[hide my ass, google it]

You can't send emails from it, but you can receive them.

Try safe-mail too.
>>
>>27283834
>pretty sure you're being mocked. /fit/ posters occasionally come over here and make threads which come off as a cringey attempt to "save" us.

You sure that wasn't me before I took the trip?

>they usually get tore apart and run off the board but you for some reason don't seem to have retained the typical /fit/ attitude of a low iq muscle brute, so people are taking you a bit more seriously.

Oh OK. I'm more one of you than one of them. /fit/ is to fitness what /tv/ is to cinema, that is, mostly memes.

> it's still pretty cringey though, and absolutely comparable to mormons knocking at the door

Perhaps so, but if that's what it takes to get you happier, I'll gladly take it.
>>
>>27283847
>Eight pounds in two months. C'mon family, that's too long...

The only way to lose more is if you're very obese, and do lots of cardio. More than 1 pound a week isn't otherwise advised.

Things are slow, my friend, but it's OK.

>>27283894
>If you train everything at once you will eventually suck at everything equally.

That's an example of logic that isn't logic. It's only true if you're at such heights of your discipline that not spending 8 hours a day doing it can be a problem. At our levels, it's no problem. You're not competing internationally or anything, you don't need this degree of efficience.

>Workout time is very limited, as is the amount of work your body could make use of.

It's hardly ever that way: you don't need that much time spent working out for great results.

>Thats why you dont train things that arent important to you. You just have to live with not being good at those things.

To be sure, I am talking solely of muscle strength here. I can and do train everything, no muscle left behind. I'm not good at singing, and I don't train that, but what the hell is your point here?

>I can't be the best singer and best porno actor and best weightlifter, therefore I won't try anything.

Your reasoning goes nowhere and that's how you intend it, right?

> It will still be weaker than someone with experience.

Training is experience. Without specific examples, these words don't mean much.

>untrained noob<trained noob(you)<<<<untrained person with years of experience<=trained person with years of experience

Doing what, though? Carrying shit around? I work with people who handle stuff often, I'm already stronger than them, because they don't train for that, they just do the same thing day in day ou. Given enough time, I'll be stronger than anyone who doesn't train for that, too. Simple logic. Any strongman is able to carry more stuff than any construction worker who doesn't train for that.
>>
Anon who doesn't want to give me a name or write to me: you'll get called Billy Bob if you don't choose a nick yourself.

Just goddam write. I can't explain now, but this is a matter of a whole lot more than you realise.

Right now, I just need to secure that you don't just run away like a scaredy deer before I get a chance at explaining you to yourself.

I know this sounds crazy and obscure, but I can give you answers, you just need to work with me for a bit.
>>
File: 1319746753708.jpg (31 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1319746753708.jpg
31 KB, 500x461
>mfw Billy Bob ran away before I could help
>>
Is everyone gone?
>>
Fuck. I've been not going to the gym for the last week over sickness, non-existent sleeping patterns and depression, but I suppose I'll suck it up and go when the sun comes up.

Everything upper body: bench, rows and overheads, continue to not increase in weight at all without failing, but I bought a ton of protein-laced food, maybe that'll help.
>>
>>27284014
>Workout time is very limited, as is the amount of work your body could make use of.
This is even more true for persons at a lower level. If you only workout for 2 hours 3 times a week, thats quite limited. If you dont eat perfectly, drink occasionally, dont sleep well, or any other of the millions or performance hindering things that can affect you your body will be quite limited as well. Thats not even talking about will power and discipline.

>I am talking solely of muscle strength here
All strength is muscle strength. You musclulature will develop to be able to cope with the stress you put on it. Thats how training works.
Even when you compare two strength athletes, say a powerlifter and an olympic lifter, they would perform very differently depending on what the task at hand is. They are both strong, just differently.

Training is only experience in the specific thing youre training.

>untrained noob<trained noob(you)<<<<untrained person with years of experience<=trained person with years of experience
Doing anything. A skeleton thin guy who has played american football for a few years will be able to perform a WAY harder tackle than someone who has 'only' lifted weights so far.

>>I can't be the best singer and best porno actor and best weightlifter, therefore I won't try anything.

>Your reasoning goes nowhere and that's how you intend it, right?

Pretty sure i never said or implied that. No idea what point youre trying to make with this petty bullshit.
>>
>>27284401
>Fuck. I've been not going to the gym for the last week over sickness, non-existent sleeping patterns and depression, but I suppose I'll suck it up and go when the sun comes up.

You'll be fine. Your body won't start considering undoing your muscles before around 2 weeks without using them in a work out.

>>27284401
>Everything upper body: bench, rows and overheads, continue to not increase in weight at all without failing, but I bought a ton of protein-laced food, maybe that'll help.

If you can't increase weight, increase reps. This is a more direct way of feeling progress if none is made otherwise. Once you can do many more reps, load up.

I've been stuck on the same weight for a while now, but the reps are increasing slowly. The law of diminishing returns.
>>
What's up, Nick. I hit the gym for a year but I didn't improve much mainly because I didn't break my overeating habits and because I missed a lot of days I could be working out because of laziness/incompatibilities with schedule.

I want to go back to the gym but only after I acquire proper eating habits or else it'll just be more waster time and money. What do?
>>
>>27284430
>This is even more true for persons at a lower level. If you only workout for 2 hours 3 times a week, thats quite limited.

But that's completely wrong. At the beginning, you'll need much less time to get things done. You won't need much time to reach your limits, so your work outs will be faster. I worked out for 20 minutes in the beginning and I had already reached all I could do. That's normal. For strength, that is, but even for cardio, I couldn't run for 3 hours a week, either.

> If you dont eat perfectly, drink occasionally, dont sleep well, or any other of the millions or performance hindering things that can affect you your body will be quite limited as well.

Utter bullshit. There's no eating perfectly. Your body evolved to make the most of everything, not to require perfect feeding. There's overeating and undereating and eating at a maintenance. The rest is for very advanced people who want to tweak things to the max, but you don't need this perfection to get things done, far, far from that.

You are merely fighting for your limitations instead of fighting them.
>>
>>27284430
>Pretty sure i never said or implied that. No idea what point youre trying to make with this petty bullshit.

OK, what's the point of this:

>Doing anything. A skeleton thin guy who has played american football for a few years will be able to perform a WAY harder tackle than someone who has 'only' lifted weights so far.

Like, literally: what is the end of that comparison? What's the point?
>>
File: example.jpg (187 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
187 KB, 1240x1754
>>27284504
>didn't improve much mainly because I didn't break my overeating habits and because I missed a lot of days I could be working out because of laziness/incompatibilities with schedule.

Blame it more on the eating habits than missing sessions, definitely.

>>27284504
>I want to go back to the gym but only after I acquire proper eating habits or else it'll just be more waster time and money. What do?

Waste no time, start doing both.

>count calories
>calculate basal rate
>undereat by some
>>
>>27284529
Its an example of a person, who doesnt lift, with experience being stronger than lifting person without experience.
>>
>>27284596
>Its an example of a person, who doesnt lift, with experience being stronger than lifting person without experience.

It's not, though. Tackling has to do with explosive strength, and that's not the same. Rippetoe says you can't train explosive strength, which is why they test candidates for the NHL by making them jump as high as they can. You can train that to some degree, supposedly, but that's all. Explosive strength, as in running fast, jumping, etc, isn't.

And since it requires a specific coordination, that's not purely strength. Your weight will also influence heavily how well you can tackle.

Your point is now made, now what?
>>
>>27282372
I went to the gym for two months, ate the same amount and ended up GAINING 20 pounds. I stopped and three weeks later I had lost 35 pounds. What the hell is going on? I was doing starting strength.
>>
>>27284658
>I went to the gym for two months, ate the same amount and ended up GAINING 20 pounds.

Did you count your calories? Exercising will make you hungrier, if you go by feels alone, you might end up eating more than usual. Unless you counted scrupulously your daily intake of cals, I wouldn't bet on having been precise there.

That said, growing muscles will make you heavier too, so it may be a combination of both.
>>
>>27284679
How do I lose 35 pounds in three weeks, though?
>>
>>27284699

Did you use the same scale?

Were you very big before?
>>
>>27284714
Yes. 180 pounds, 6'2.
>>
>>27284722

All right... Something's off here. I'm thinking maybe the scales weren't the same and one may be off. You'd physically notice the change with 35 pounds' difference, did you?
>>
File: allPurposeReactionImage.gif (19 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
allPurposeReactionImage.gif
19 KB, 267x200
>>27284639
>HURR you where right all along i was only pretending to be retarded

Jesus. For what purpose?
>>
>>27284740
It's weird. I feel the same.
>>
>>27284756

I didn't do that, though. When I said "strength", I meant a specific strength, the sort you use when training with weight. Explosive strength is more specific, and can be used with freeweights too but aren't as common and I never mention them.

I wasn't pretending anything, but I still don't know what the point of that is.
>>
>>27284759
>It's weird. I feel the same.

Not feel, with so much weight loss, you would LOOK different. Do you?
>>
>>27284855
No.

rggggrgsgrs
>>
>>27284872

Then it was most likely a scale glitch. Something didn't work. Don't worry about it.

You must absolutely count your calories, at least for a few months, to get any sort of serious control over your body.
>>
>>27283207
Please someone respond. It doesn't even have to be Nick
>>
>>27285038
>>27283207
I'm almost certain whole milk, nuts, cereals and pasta is the correct answer.
>>
Guys, I'm taking a break to shower. After that, I have to do some work for tomorrow, but I'll stick around. I might be slower is all.

Back in a few.

>came back to see my message didn't post
>must wait 1 second

Sorry...

Back.
>>
>>27285162

That's what I would advise, yes. Drink shitloads of whole milk if you can't eat much. Drinking your calories is easier sometimes.
>>
File: 1301159397871.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1301159397871.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
Billy Bob, are you back?

Guys, I've also decided my help is no longer free: you must deliver your most precious Pepes.
>>
File: 1326401316930.png (308 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
1326401316930.png
308 KB, 388x380
>OP
>his thread
>hfw
>>
File: 1452894306338.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1452894306338.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>27286287

1231243% original.

naaaaaal
>>
File: !.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>250 ml snack drink
>195 Cal
>8.3g protein

I should just be sucking these things down to gain weight, right?
>>
>>27286421

If that's easier for you, yes. Just check the cals and try hard. Eat constantly, a little all the time, if you can't take huge meals.

Nuts are a safe bet, they're small, you can eat them one by one for long periods of time, and they're massive. Think pistachios. I love them, but they're so damn calorific. The advantage of nuts is that they're "good fats". Find some nuts you really like and feast.

I'm very interested in the skinny ones here, I really want you guys to keep me updated on what works for you or not.
>>
>>27286421

Saved. The blinding Pepe...
>>
File: 1452892946006.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1452892946006.gif
607 KB, 800x792
My Pepe collection is really small. I need more.
>>
File: 1412802015534.jpg (52 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1412802015534.jpg
52 KB, 396x385
Bring the Pepes.
>>
>>27282532
What's home cardio? Can you give an example of exercises?
>>
How can a skinnyfat with no muscle get started with a set of free weights? When I lift each week I'm either stuck between something that's too heavy for me to keep good form for 10 reps, and something that's too light where I can easily go up to 25 reps, leaving me stuck lifting 2kg for curls for months. Should I just roid up?
>>
What is a routine I can do in my room nick
>>
>>27286823
>What's home cardio? Can you give an example of exercises?

>mountain climbers
>combo exercises that really tire you, burpies and such
>jumping jacks
>>
>>27286853

Don't do curls.

Do military presses, feet together.

In doubt, go lighter. Don't have to do 10 reps, 5 is fine.

>>27286898

Dumbbells!
>>
>>27286853
Steroids dont magically give you muscles. You still have to put the work in. You should be doing 8-12 reps per set.
>>
>>27286995
My brother and parents are going to laugh at me if I bought dumbells. Please give me something I can do without equipment.
>>
>>27286853

Read the guide!

>>
I'm trying to work my much-neglected triceps, but most of the dumbbell exercises are really awkward (stuff like kickbacks and the overhead exercises in particular) and near-impossible to do even on very low weight. Is there a better way to build them up on a foundation level so I can work my way up to free weights?
>>
File: 1450002820394.jpg (922 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
1450002820394.jpg
922 KB, 1562x4158
>>27287085
>My brother and parents are going to laugh at me if I bought dumbells. Please give me something I can do without equipment.

At some point, you'll need some equipment, even if you hide it or use it somewhere else.

Choose something from each column, start at the easiest.
>>
>>27287085
You should try something that doesn't need equipment. Then, when they would notice that you've been training for some time and that it's not some caprice, you should go and buy neede equipment.
>>
>>27287122

French presses worked great for me, but be sure you don't get bad elbow pain.
>>
>>27282372
but nick I'm an incel I don't want to turn into a gymcel
>>
>>27287304
That's one of the overhead exercises I was doing using a tricep bar, but I found that I would always lift with my shoulders and lats more than my triceps when pushing the weight up. Only when I brought the weight down did the triceps come into it. I'm not sure if the exercise is supposed to be 'explosive' or slow and concentric. If it's the latter then I can probably just drop the weight and that would work.
>>
>>27287351
>but nick I'm an incel I don't want to turn into a gymcel

I don't think you can become a gymcel...

>>27287356

Do French presses with one dumbbell. Behind your head. It's not supposed to be explosive, go real slow, only move your forearms, nothing else.
>>
>>27287412
>I don't think you can become a gymcel...
why, won't I automatically be one if I get fit?
>>
im a fat ass with a fast metabolism decided to cut down to 1000 calories a day and ive lost eight pounds in one week. Not even exercising just eating less
>>
>>27287453

I learned the word "incel" just now, I have no idea what a damn gymcel would be: a involuntary gym-goer? No chances of you going there against your will. If that only means a celibate gym-goer, then yes, sure.

>>27287469
>im a fat ass with a fast metabolism

I doubt the second part.

>>27287469
>decided to cut down to 1000 calories a day and ive lost eight pounds in one week. Not even exercising just eating less

That'd do the trick, yes. That may be too little, though. You can eat a little more.

Calculate basal rate:

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
>>
>>27287514
no it's an incel gym-goer
you goddamn turkey
>>
File: 1302094648777.jpg (69 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1302094648777.jpg
69 KB, 600x597
BRING ON THE FUCKING FROGS.

Gotta have more Pepes.
>>
Are we done for today?
>>
>>27282372
Why should I? Eating brings me comfort and being thin won't do anything good for me.
>>
>>27290689
>Why should I? Eating brings me comfort and being thin won't do anything good for me.

Working out weuld allow you to eat even more, my friend. And you'd be healthy and fit as fuck. Swimmers eat 6 times what a normal person eats in a day. Think about it.

Nobody's talking about being "thin". I know people who work out JUST so they can eat like dragons.
>>
Thats a good thread. I enjoyed scrolling through the comments. Nick, what can you suggest for muh delts? I want bigger shoulders. Preferable dumble exercise or bodyweight. I need the hardest exercise!
>>
OP how to get a body like this?
if you don't know, do you know of any places I can ask?

>6'0
>140 pounds
I am pretty fit already, I lift weights every week day, but I am not sure how to achieve this body, bulking? dunno what to do
>>
I'm a 110lb skeleton. I'm also poor as fuck. What's the cheapest way to get bigger? I don't even care if it's all fat gains, I just don't want to be a skeleton.
>>
>>27290810
>Nick, what can you suggest for muh delts? I want bigger shoulders. Preferable dumble exercise or bodyweight. I need the hardest exercise!

Stick with good compound movements:

>military press
>pushups
>chinups/pullups
>rows
>etc

I don't work delts specifically, but give me a second. Shoulder presses and military presses would be the best in my opinion.
>>
>>27290858
>OP how to get a body like this?

Burn your fat and work out strength.

You merely need to get stronger. More strength = more muscles. Read the guide, it'll tell you all you need.
>>
why dont you people just go to /fit/ and read the sticky?
>>
>>27291126
>Read the guide, it'll tell you all you need.
what guide
>>
>>27290926

Guide!

It answers all that.

>>27291197

This one

>>
>>27291215
>This one
>http://pastebin.com/zrpicavw
thanks bro
>>
>>27291215
>milk and nuts
I'm lactose intolerant and allergic to nuts. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>27291343

Literalla anything with calories, and lots of it. Pick something you love, eat it all the time, or drink it all the time.

Even soda can do the trick, though there are healthier ways.
>>
What's the viability of strength gainz with a weighted rowing machine?
>>
>>27282372
Great work nick, these robots need to get off their butts.

>tfw 9% body fat
>>
>>27291712
compounds are alot better for strength
>>
Do steroids and no need for this normie tier advice.

Dnp to lose fat, tren and dbol or drol to gain muscle, test as base, eq for appetite, ancillaries as needed. Your routine and diet doesn't matter, just eat everything in sight getting at least 1g protein per pound of body weight, preferably twice that, drink a gallon of water a day, cardio twice a week, and bang weights a bunch. The specifics don't matter. Just roid and you will grow. It even makes your dick longer and libido increase through the roof(unless you use deca).

Steroids was the best decision I ever made. You should roid from day one. Every day lifting without roids or caloric surplus is a day wasted.
>>
>>27282372
is stronglifts 5x5 any good if you have 45kg body fat?
>>
>>27292140
probably not. get rid of some fat first
>>
>>27282372
I dont know if this the right place but what are the most common food used while sitting on keto diet?
>>
File: tumblr_nlo0wpg2Fw1uqqxx1o1_540.png (151 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlo0wpg2Fw1uqqxx1o1_540.png
151 KB, 540x432
Hi nick
sorry i didn't notice this thread earlier.
I love what you're doing here.
keep up the good work!
>>
>>27291809
I want to get healthier though
>>
>>27282372
Out of all the places gyms can go to shill they chose /r9k/. Why is this
>>
Hey Nick
No one wants you here.
/fit/ is where we will go if we want fitness advice
>>
>>27292233

Roids are perfect then. What exactly do you mean by healthy? A good base is 125 to 250mg test E a week and 1 or 2iu hgh a day. The additional depends on what you want by healthy. I'd avoid oral since they're harsh on liver and are for pretty specific applications.
>>
>gained almost 4kg in the last 10 days
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT LADS
>>
>>27282372
Want to join the French Foreign Legion ASAP.
What do you suggest to improve my chances physically wise? I can do 4 pull ups, not fat.
>>
>>27290810
do dumbbell side lateral raises, they isolate the side of your delt and make your shoulders appear wider
do OHP that hits the whole shoulder and you can brag about your OHP if it's high enough
do arnold presses or dumbbell shoulder presses
>>
>>27290810

Handstand pushups will fuck your shoulders in the ass. Do them on rings if you like going in dry.
>>
>>27293973

Cardio, lots of cardio.
>>
best way to loose butt fat for males? ive been cursed with an oversized butt while my upper body is skinny. my bum sticks out like a sore thumb and i just cant stand the way i look. my goal is a nice flat ass
>>
I've recently started riding my bike for ~15 minutes a day just to get some exercise into my horribly unfit body

What kind of things should I do in addition to this? I am losing weight but that's pretty well managed on the diet side of things.
>>
I don't want to spend all my neetbux on going to the gym, am I just fucked?
>>
>>27296302

DNP and eating a single high protein meal every 72 hours, somewhere in the neighborhood of 750 to 2000 calories. I would suggest exercise but you'll feel like shit until you come off and resume your usual diet. There is no other way to lose a pound of fat a day besides liposuction though so it's worth it. Maybe add ECAY to the DNP. I'm not sure it go much faster but it should help with the lethargy and stomach pain. Do 3 weeks on drugs 3 weeks off. It's been linked to cataracts with long term usage. Also it can kill you, any of the 5 drugs can, but DNP is especially tricky. If you take a super high dose you roast from the inside out. It's been all over the news, 'deadly new diet drug from the 1920s that can kill if you purposely take a lethal dose of it'.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.