[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which board hates Reddit the most: /pol/ or /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: reddit-logo-01-674x501.jpg (42 KB, 674x501) Image search: [Google]
reddit-logo-01-674x501.jpg
42 KB, 674x501
Which board hates Reddit the most: /pol/ or /r9k/?
>>
>>27269245
/pol/ easily
They're based, those pollacks
>>
>>27269245
Who gives a fuck about Reddit?

Oh wait, the newfags on this site do because they think 4chan has "rivals".
>>
>>27269245
/r9k/

Despite what you may hear, 4chan was a very neutral place back in the day and made fun of just about everything. If you look back far enough, you'll see the extreme right-wing views that /pol/ is known for started out on Reddit.

But once the cancer known as Reddit first began infecting other websites, the right-wing got into 4chan first, giving them an advantage over the left. Thus making /pol/ a festering a shit hole for other Redditors to come to. Being as this happened at least 5 years ago, it's why so many /pol/tards will try and say that 4chan is a conservative website. Then again, anyone with a strong political affiliation will try and convince you that history happened to coincidentally play out in accordance with what they believe.

Regardless, /pol/ is a form of Reddit cancer that much like Reddit, spams itself where nobody wants it and doesn't know how to fuck off and stay where they belong.
>>
>>27269273
>They're based, those pollacks
t. /pol/ack
>>
>>27269245
In my opinion we gotta learn to love instead of hate! #LearnToLoveNotToHate (It's a hashtag I'm starting! Feel free to use it, you don't even have to credit me!)
>>
>>27269528
>Reddit cancer at work, just like the other guy was talking about.
>>
>>27269551
Hey there buddy there ain't no work goin' on with me! It's the weekend! Save it for monday am I right! (If I don't call in "sick" for the day off! lol!) #LearnToLoveNotToHate
>>
>>27269579

You make it hard to hate you. Fuck...

I saw you in another thread.
>>
File: 1457648764691.png (45 KB, 1414x388) Image search: [Google]
1457648764691.png
45 KB, 1414x388
I think /r9k/. This place was supposed to be basically the anti-normie board afterall, and reddit is a turbonormie cancer site.
>>
File: um6ijro.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
um6ijro.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>27269321
hey reddit why are you such a faggot
>>
>>27269245
>hating a website
>engaging in a fake rivalry

This is some newfag shit. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.