[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know you folks on 4chan are very smart, and you even told me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wefsdf.png (21 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wefsdf.png
21 KB, 800x800
I know you folks on 4chan are very smart, and you even told me I was wrong last thread I made so surely there will be no issue in you helping me this time:

At work a guy said that objects I had placed along an aisleway (reaching as far out as the blue line from the yellow taped line which outlines the boundaries of the aisleway) were a tripping hazard and I had felt that he was targeting me personally because he neglected the hazard of all the carts surrounding us which extended further out from the yellow tape than my objects, as you can see in the photo, which posed more of a tripping hazard than my objects. People don't generally care about
how the carts are situated, but my objects were apparently an issue.

I realize now that I am wrong, and on Monday, I will apologize to him in a very friendly tone for yelling at him, say that I was wrong, and henceforth for any time that the aisleway looks like pic related (a very common occurrence), I will bring the supervisor over to fix the situation and remind everyone of their negligence of proper safety practices. When the supervisor brings this problem to everyone's attention during a group gathering (because safety is always first and I can't be wrong here now), people might get mad at me. So I need a few things to say to appease them. Can you help me with some?

Here are some I've thought about:

cont.
>>
>Its because some people care. Some more than others. And I think its best listen to what they want, because safety is always first.
>>
>Some people are a bit shy I think and dont want to come forward to do this, so I will on their behalf.

>There are no exceptions to the rule. Hazards are hazards.

>Im just assuming the responsibility of those who find this issue very important. Since their caring hearts arent coming forth to resolve this issue, I will on their behalf.

>I understand your frustration. Since one of your friends brought this issue to my attention, I realized its very important that we all cooperate and comply with their wishes to make the workplace a safer place.

Anymore would be much appreciated! Thank you.
>>
I could definitely use your intellect, 4chan! Thanks a bunch. :)
>>
Everyone was saying that workplace safety is the greatest importance and that I should have moved my things. So certainly there is some relation to this here, and I could use your advice! Thank you!
>>
I am very much looking forward to a response other than "you are insane" despite now switching over to your side. It will be very pleasurable to read. Thanks a lot!
>>
Still waiting, and still looking forward to the responses. Surely, the lack of care is not the result of realizing now how stupid this idiot was. Surely not! Because he's right and my objects were an issue! Thanks again.
>>
Oh man! I'm just teeming with excitement because I know the responses will be coming!
>>
The responses are pending, surely! Because I was wrong before, but now I'm right, too! And bros like lending other bros a helping hand! I'm so pumped!
>>
Great, so now I know that I was right! Perfect. I knew it all along. You guys just like arguing as much as I do.

Take care, folks!
>>
here: a reply.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.