[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you grown out of your metal phase yet, robots? All that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: metalhead.jpg (56 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
metalhead.jpg
56 KB, 720x540
Have you grown out of your metal phase yet, robots? All that anger and hatred and edginess isn't good for you.

>in b4 I am an old and mature adult at 20 years old and believe I will be a metalhead forever and will never change

I grew out of my metal phase when I was 22. Better late than never.
>>
>>27250288
is simply listening to metal music makes you a metalhead
what if I told you I like annoying and catchy anime openings as well?
>>
>>27250288
around 17-18 OP
>>
I abide by the code of honour and chivalry, so to all those who repeatedly insult me
on forums hiding behind their computer screen: I am available at anytime of the day for a fistfight or any type of sword or crossbow duel. I just purchased an automatic pistol crossbow. It's a mix between a gun and a crossbow, it's like a pistol but it fires arrows. I killed a goat with a shot in the stomach at point-blank range by alluring it with grass; the beast died three hours later. I will do the same with you. I know that you like grass, like all sheep do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAIIbnrYC7Q
>>
>>27250353
>metalhead

well it is a bit of a loose definition.

generally speaking though, if metal is the only music genre you listen to or the main music genre that you listen to then yes you would qualify as being one.

Most metalheads only ever listen to like one or two other music genres, usually music that already overlaps into metal in the first place like Jazz and classical and dad rock. Anime can fall into that as well, plenty of anime intros are metal songs.
>>
>>27250288
You never grow out of it, you were just putting on a show so that people would like you.
Fucking disgusting normie behavior.
There's nothing wrong with appreciating a type of music.
>>
>>27250431
It's a shame that they had to ruin all that nice footage of comfy foggy forests and streams and mountains with all that noise.
>>
>>27250475
Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misantrophics who do not care like you clown from. Black Metal is an elite music, and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. World view is based on hitlerism, on a personal level Satanic individualism, collective level hitleric fascism. Without a theoretical understanding of the occult, it is useless to dream of understanding wotanic worldview. None of you can not understand Wotanism, because you are all intellectually at the same level as the earthworms. You can not reach an elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misantrophes.
>>
I never liked metal to begin with.
>>
>>27250452
I appreciate jazz, but I don't dress up as a 1930s flimflamming greaseball who runs a speakeasy behind the clipjoint or call myself a jazzhead.

I still appreciate some metal music as well, but I grew out of the phase of thinking that it was the end-all be-all of music genres.
>>
>>27250516
I bet you don't even listen to acoustic black metal you pleb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp6TSg4_1qo
>>
File: 100_9616.jpg (484 KB, 1442x2490) Image search: [Google]
100_9616.jpg
484 KB, 1442x2490
I really honestly don't understand metal. It just sounds like a bunch of angry teenagers screaming into a microphone and punching their instruments.
I have a passion for music, and have favorites of all genres, except for metal. Metal is the one thing that, for over a decade, I've tried to get into or at least understand, but I can't. I really can't.

When I've asked on here before what the appeal is, people have told me it's more hardcore and masculine than other music, but I disagree. It's just slightly more hardcore emo rock, and the screaming is annoying as hell. Here's an example of actually masculine music, both in lyrics and sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiO_FFEwsEY

Just don't get it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.