[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: autistic shit you do I'll start. I just spent the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (3 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 284x115
ITT: autistic shit you do

I'll start. I just spent the last 50 minutes in the dark flailing my limbs around while laying on my bed, slapping myself, biting my fingers, and yelling out made up Spanish words ("oh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPA), while thinking about absolutely nothing at all.
>>
i sit in front of my computer and make up conversations in my head and pretend im someone else. i make facial expressions and point and flail my hands around
>>
In my car driving home from work I often find myself just yelling "Fuck" when i think a out something stupid i did. Or if i am alone I'll occasionall punch myself in the head for something i did. this is probably nothing compared to some of you but it's as bad as I'll get.
>>
oh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPA oh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPAoh PESOCHINKA, fordalay POPA
>>
Posting in a cipher message thread.

This is probably like ISIS giving instructions to other agents.
>>
I'll throw my blanket over me and grab my hockey stick, pretend it's a staff, and walk around my room talking about my life and whatever issues are going on

I'll also put my plastic gun in my mouth and pretend to blow my brains out and fall to the floor. I'll usually be on the floor for up to 5 minutes
>>
>>27278743

SeGWAY SEgWAY segwAY SEGWAY segwAY segwAY SeGWAY SEgWAY SeGWAY SEgWAY segwAY SEGWAY segwAY SEGWAY SeGWAY SEgWAY SeGWAY SEgWAY segwAY SEGWAY SEgWAY SeGWAY SEgWAY segwAY SEGWAY segwAY segwAY SeGWAY sEgWAY segwAY SEGWAY segwAY segwAY SeGWAY
>>
>>27278765
both of those sound really fun t b achay
>>
I beatbox to myself quite frequently.
>>
>>27278450
10/10 died laughing
I rock my torso back and forth from my waist when I'm sitting on the computer. I say made up shit too. I live in a shed in my back yard and when I'm out here I don't just speak to myself I shout and sing obnoxiously loud. I'm sure my neighbours could hear me from their garden but I just don't give a monkey's shit.
>>
>>27278765
>pretend it's a staff
Lol why though
>>
i have to wear a helmet so i don't bruise when i punch myself in the face. my mom helps me when i start having the fits.
>>
>>27278668
>In my car driving home from work I often find myself just yelling "Fuck" when i think a out something stupid i did. Or if i am alone I'll occasionall punch myself in the head for something i did. this is probably nothing compared to some of you but it's as bad as I'll get.
Dude... :(
>>
I sometimes gallop sideways around the house.
>>
I post tons of music video links on 4chan

When I post one I have to listen to the song I posted. I really do feel like I have to, it's weird
>>
>>27278765
I LOVE IT
Keep up the good work anon
>>
>>27279066
Staffs are wise
>>
>>27279071
Ah dude that's not autistic - That's some real shit right there. Are they treatable? Are things improving?>>27279079
>>
>>27279117
Didn't mean to link second post there
>>
File: DEATH.jpg (176 KB, 655x551) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.jpg
176 KB, 655x551
Hey fellow bots I have gotten myself in a bad situation. I don't know what will come of this predicament I am in. I would like to have someone talk to me about my situation. I'm just not feeling too optimistic about life.

My number is

(402) 612-2940
>>
>>27279079
Fucking awesome

I yell 'mousecat' compulsively. I swear to god I'm not a 14 yo attention seeker - It just happens.

I've also say 'shit on my face' when something goes wrong. I'm not sure why. I said it one time in bed when I couldn't sleep and thought 'I'd better not say that weird shit again' and so I did the exact opposite.
>>
When I walk around the street I'll mouth out what I'm thinking or the words to a song. I don't say it out loud but I imagine it looks pretty weird. I'll also pull facial expressions to react to things I think.
>>
>>27279158
why can't you just use the internet to talk like real people
>>
Like, actually autistic stuff?
>pace constantly, in circles, even in very small spaces
>click my back teeth together when I think of speech, with a click for each syllable and different parts of the molar touched for different sounds
>constantly shake one leg unconsciously
>sniff a lot of things
>walk on my toes with a little bounce; some stranger actually asked about me wallking like that today, and last year, somebody said I walk like a fag
>juggle any fruit or ball-like object I'm holding by spinning it up into the air and either letting it fall into my hand or grabbing it laterally
>spin objects in my hand on their centers of gravity (phones, for instance)
>twirl things on loops or cords
>spin in circles
>rock violently and thrash when I hear music I like
>cover my ears when I hear loud or high-pitched sounds
>arrange objects in patterns or in orders, or line them up evenly
>cover one eye when things are moving in my peripheral vision to avoid seeing them
>eat my froot loops so that one of each color is remaining, and eat that all in one bite
>equalize the sensations on both sides of my body if I step on a crack, brush against something, etc. by doing it to the other side, too
>try to eat only even numbers of things
>repeat little mantras and phrases to myself in my head while exhaling
>exhale until I finish reading a sentence or thinking of it, then inhale when the thought is complete
>randomly read bits of text I see aloud or say little tourettes-ish things like
>>27279182
>say "oi" or "hoi" instead of "hi" or "hey;" say "cha" instead of "yah," have and have had other little vocalizations that only people around me understand

The list goes on.

Also, fuck Autism Speaks.
>>
>I just spent the last 50 minutes in the dark flailing my limbs around while laying on my bed, slapping myself, biting my fingers...

You sound like you have severe psychomotor agitation, OP.

You might want to see a doctor about it.
>>
>>27280026
>implying everyone on here doesn't just treat themselves with internet science
>>
>>27278573
I do this too. Friends have said I'm good, I can do a pretty large range of good sounding noises but I struggle with the main deep burn type beat that I see seems to be the core of what professionals do so I have always been too shy
>>
there's a genuinely autistic dude in my physics lab

so fucking annoying.
>>
File: E6RqZ9E.jpg (102 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
E6RqZ9E.jpg
102 KB, 500x484
>scared of social situations
>when i'm having dinner with people (family, friends or guests) and i start to feel awkward, i'll start to hurt myself. either by biting my fingers when no one is looking, or by pushing my foot against the floor really hard.
>laugh at some of my funny thoughts when i'm alone and no one can judge me
>afraid to show emotions
>afraid to make eye contact for too long
>sometimes unknowingly stare at people
>been getting more and more violent urges lately
>fantasize about hurting other people, even if they haven't wronged me in any way
>can't let go of people who pissed me off
>hide in the bathroom and take a nap on the floor with the lights off whenever i get too pressured at the dinner table
>hit myself when i screw up socially (no matter how small the fuck-up might've been)
>constantly fantasize about shooting up places
>can't hold a job, because i get too scared of social situaitons. so i call in sick, cry and hit myself for failing.

Yes, I do go to a psychologist (and a doctor, even though she's a total bitch).
I have been prescribed anti-depressants, but I'm too scared of telling them about the autistic shit I do.
>>
>>27279077
Yes what is wrong my friend
>>
>>27280229
You should punch him in the face. People will think you're a hero.
>>
>>27278450
At night before I go to sleep I set up chairs in my room and put objects in them that I visualize as students, mainly pillows and such. I always change my gender for this so I put on girl's clothes as well and my personality is entirely different. Now the school year begins and I introduce myself to the class. The pillow students communicate their words to me through my voice. Several months pass in daydream time and I get to the point that my pillow relationships have been established. I talk to myself for hours in the dark of my room completely detached from reality. The conversations I have feel real. Eventually there will be a certain pillow that I really like. We start to fall in love. To signify the end I suffocate myself with the pillow until I pass out and then I cuddle it and fall asleep. When I wake up everything resets and every single night the scenario repeats itself.

I'm a strange bastard.
>>
>>27280941
That actually sounds kind of fun.
>>
>>27279601
>equalize the sensations on both sides of my body if I step on a crack, brush against something, etc. by doing it to the other side, too
holy shit, i do that too but not only with sensations, like i try to step an equal amount of times on a certain colored floor tile with each foot, step on shadows an equal amount of times w each foot, stuff like that. i also do it with my fingers sometimes, like i cross each pair equally
>>
>>27279077

can relate to the car issue
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-15-20-59.png (595 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-15-20-59.png
595 KB, 1080x1920
>>27278450
I tell my wife I love her
Shits lit
>>
>>27281393

I used to do that same thing!

Lately I haven't felt the urge though.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.