[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't have to be a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13
File: wweak fu.png (215 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wweak fu.png
215 KB, 500x500
Me
>Married man with children
>Beautiful wife
>Wonderful children
>Many good friends
Facts
>Everyone, EVERYONE, starts off inexperienced and nervous about new things
>Everyone must overcome this and grow
If you are nervous and fearful about meeting others, changing, etc., this can be overcome
from amateur sites like Succeed Socially to professional training from Dale Carnegie there are tons of resources to help you become more confident, learn to change, and to develop the social skills you lack.
Oh, and when I was younger?
>Lost my father, mother was an alcoholic
>Couldn't work up the nerve to talk to girls, had no friends, so nervous about people looking at me I would eat all my meals in my bedroom
I didn't want to live like that so - I changed. I improved myself. I grew.
If a guy as messed up, ugly, and weird as I am can do that, anyone can.
Stop being miserable - change!
>>
>>27243207
http://www.dalecarnegie [put a dot here] com/online-training/
>>
>>27243207
WHYYYY!

What is happening what is with all these threads trying to be superior and give good advice WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

You wanna change you leave, can't we fucking have a place were we can just complain in fucking peace...... why do you think people want to change to adhere society?

Don't you think maybe they have their own reasons?
Like i get you are baiting and all but it's been almost days of this garbage, yesterday some faggot posted a HUGE dumblr post explaining all sorts of shit and the bottom line is if you are ugly have an awesome personality..... and things will get better. which isn't necessarily wrong but just bullshit

People here know what they have to do but we don't want to, why would we get a gf and act different from our normal selves, having a relationship in 6102 and getting cucked hard is not something i'm signing on for, my money time and resources are better spent elsewhere .

>but but their not all the same keep trying and keep looking there are good woman out there

No thanks, to me they are all the same, all wet holes and nothing more. Take your garbage thread and stick it up your ass, i don't want to change and appeal to some bitch that will consume me and then leave me for dead,

>why do you complain of not having a gf

I am not, most faggots do but i am one of those betas that speak against relationship and marriage.

And by the by, why have kids man?? seriously did you thought about it? don't you think they are gonna suffer immeasurably seeing how the current trend is going? resources getting scars, air getting unbreathable, why would you put them in this world if you know what is gonna happen?

do you hate your kids? you like to see people suffer?

What if she divorces you and you will be forced to pay alimony and move out and find another house? will you still think and preach the same shit??

is the risk worth taking?

>but but if you don't risk in this life you don't experience it
>>
cont

Well yeah but seeing as women aren't a risk but a guaranteed failure no thanks. Relationships in this time and age are just timebombs and only fucking idiots would get married.

Good luck to you and your too little spawns that she shitted out. Hope they have a happy life and don't grow up to see what a beta faggot their dad is.
>>
>>27243381

Go sell your garbage somewhere else you disgusting worm

Analyze Problems and Make Decisions
Course Information

Analyze Problems and Make Decisions
Interactive Virtual Classroom
Price: $299 USD
Length: 3 Hours
Audio: Telephone

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>27243512
>why do you think people want to change to adhere society?
Well, considering the number of threads about how horrible people feel, how they are contemplating suicide, and how they hate themselves it seems obvious that SOME people would welcome change.
>>
>>27243580
Try the Rotary Club or Toastmasters, then - they're free
>>
>>27243624
The only choice people have is to decide when to leave. If they hate themselves that's not something a 300 dollar online course can change, you have to overcome loneliness and fear by yourself, wallowing in self pity and loath is accepted and if you don't like the threads don't look at them, people need a place to vent and to write because it helps.

You on the other hand are a hyena that is trying to sell some garbage online course.

Kill yourself and leave this place, people are capable enough to google self improvement themselves.

>>27243642
How about you fucking go sell this garbage somewhere else?

This is advertising ... you wanna advertise? you buy adspace and fuck off.
>>
>>27243711
Numbnuts, I am selling nothing
Do you see an affiliate system for anything, fool? Of course not.
You're the typical loser - claiming that hating yourself is somehow your right.
It is an illness, one you've talked yourself into.
The difference between you and some 'fat acceptance' nut?
Nothing.
>>
>>27243850
>Numbnuts, I am selling nothing

Posts link to garbage online courses

>Do you see an affiliate system for anything, fool? Of course not.

i kinda do.

I don't hate myself i hate the fact that i'm alive, and are forced into this existence, i'm a very decent and well rounded individual on the outside, i do my job i pay taxes and don't break the law.
I interact very rarely with the outside and seclude myself because i don't want to deal with the problems other have, some weekends i run some i can't be bothered, wageslaving on night shifts kills the mood for that.

You know the difference between you and child molesting preachers??

Nothing you are both garbage to humanity.
>>
File: 28187217621 MAn.gif (1 MB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
28187217621 MAn.gif
1 MB, 400x170
>>27243207
What the fuck is this image supposed to be you old family fart?
>>
>>27244049
>I don't hate myself i hate the fact that i'm alive, and are forced into this existence
So you responded to this thread because...?
Oh. Sure.
Because everyone NEEDS to know your opinion about something you "don't care about".
I bet you're one of those guys who is both a KHV *and* knows all about women, amirite?
>>
File: pai-mei-o-s.gif (25 KB, 320x134) Image search: [Google]
pai-mei-o-s.gif
25 KB, 320x134
>>27244100
It is about how whining without action is a waste of time
>>
OP, what are you going to do when your wife asks for an open marriage?
>>
>>27244292
Because garbage advertisers such as yourself need to die.

All these threads about self improvement and change are disgusting, leave people alone.

>Because everyone NEEDS to know your opinion about something you "don't care about".

exactly yours matters even less, you felt the need to set yourself above everyone else and tell everyone what they should do, because you know better, that kind of behavior is repulsive.

Kindly get cucked

>se guys who is both a KHV *and* knows all about women, amirite?

Claiming shit that isn't true, how do you have no shame for yourself, instead of being with your kids and teaching them how to be a good cuck and how to prep the bull you are here trying to be this superior cunt that tells you how to act and how to change, seriously daddy boy go fuck yourself you are ridiculous.

Like i said people know how to search for self improvement info, people are smart enough to use google, people are allowed to complain, what you are not allowed to do is set yourself on your high horse of life and pretend to know how to change people and how to better them, that just makes you look like a desperate attentionfag.

Go sing your kids some songs or better yet kill yourself.

>>27244323
people are allowed to complain
>>
>>27244323
But why are your images so shit?
Is this the cost of being a family patriarch?
>>
File: 1447237996494.jpg (218 KB, 1376x812) Image search: [Google]
1447237996494.jpg
218 KB, 1376x812
>>27244392
he is gonna prep the bull like the good beta provider he is
>>
>>27244392
>>27243512
I love you guys. Ignorant of reality and basing your lives on myths, then wondering why your life sucks
>Census bureau, GSS, and Ohio State survey all agree that less that 20% of first marriages end in divorce - you fools base your opinions on the myth of 50%
>Blow and Hartner, the GSS, the NSW, Forest and Tanfer, and all others also agree that in first marriages no more than 6% of wives cheat on their husbands - you guys but the myth of the PUAs that most or even all women do.
It is almost like you don't know anything about women or relationships....
>>
>>27244476
There is a file size limit or else I'd bust out my Shaw Brothers
>>
>>27244540
See?
>"Guys on /b/ talk about it all the time, so it must be just as common in Real Life!"
>>
OP's right. I have 6 yachts, 20 mansions and 4 private jets to my name. I also have 12 wives who were all once models. Also my dad works for Nintendo.
You can get all this too if you just man up and apply yourself /r9k/. It's the only reason why you don't have it.
>>
File: 281912891289 DM.gif (2 MB, 284x121) Image search: [Google]
281912891289 DM.gif
2 MB, 284x121
>>27244613
You speak in high nature yet you offer only lip service.
Are your words but wind and air?
>>
>>27244632
>The idea of being happily married and having friends is so ridiculous no one should believe it, the post
Have you ever been outside?
>>
File: GL rain.gif (462 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
GL rain.gif
462 KB, 480x360
>>27244705
When the wise man speaks truth the fool laughs
>>
>>27244714
>happily
>married
Ahhahaajajhahahahhhhaha
>>
>>27244714
But I never said it was ridiculous OP, I'm agreeing with you. These CIS virgin losers all need to man up :)
>>
File: _8328938923y.png (504 KB, 400x1400) Image search: [Google]
_8328938923y.png
504 KB, 400x1400
>>27244762
No true wise man speaks in the presence of fools.
Spoken true by a wise man muted.
>>
>>27244569
You fucking idiot you know why those numbers are low??

BECAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T GETTING MARRIED ANYMORE....

Stop with the statistical bullshit we already know that, you on the other hand don't seem to realize why the numbers are so low though.

Funny

>>27244630

top shelfbakedchocolatecake

Get ready boyo, and teach your kids well, be a true grandmaster of bull prepping.

>>27244632
why do you need 6 jets... that's impractical and costly, you only need 2....

>>27244705
dude stop wasting your time , he obviously is trying to sell that garbage shit, he is probably a normie that was just hired at that company he linked and he is trying to have some sale figures or atleast increment traffic
>>
File: 1456637319078.jpg (35 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
1456637319078.jpg
35 KB, 658x370
>>27244860
>a normie that was just hired at that company he linked and he is trying to have some sale figures or atleast increment traffic
What the hell are you talking about?
I missed it. Our reply chain didn't stretch to that.
>>
File: 1446437730535.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446437730535.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>27244762
>he thinks he is wise

>he doesn't know the filesize limit

>his pictures and .gifs are really low res

Jesus man, i understand you are young and don't have too much experience with the goings around here, but you are not making it to hard to be spotted you know?

Answer me this, why are you here???
What do you care??

Seems kind of weird that a dad with 2 kids would waste his time unless the wife is cucking him on a korean bike selling stone forum,i mean it's just odd AF m80, your advice is not welcome and your presence is unwanted.

Go back to your beta kids and teach them the ways of the cuck

>>27244819
I am a cis ableist misogynist..... where do i check my privilege??
>>
>>27244860
>I think 'rate of action' has something to do with 'volume of action'
You're the sort of idiot that thinks a small town with a high crime rate is safer than a large city with a low crime rate because there are fewer people in the town.
>he is trying to have some sale figures
translation
>I have no fucking idea how sales works, at all
What's next? Going to post some Sam Harris or some anti-natalist BS and act like it is Profound?
maybe you'll start a 'tfw no gf' thread?
Oh! I know! You'll start a beta uprising thread! Those are hilarious!
>>
>>27244952
>Doesn't recognize the statement as a quote
Dude, do you even watch kung fu?
>his pictures and .gifs are really low res
So - you don't recognize them?
>>
File: saywhatpug.gif (2 MB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
saywhatpug.gif
2 MB, 360x480
>>27244889
check this out >>27243381

Isn't it kind of odd??

i mean... smells like shit to me

Christoph Waltz is gonna be in the next tarzan movie as a villain, i'm so pumped famfam, i loved him in django and as SS Landa, he is both a talented and very capable of believable and funny characters love the man
>>
File: 17A9S.gif (2 MB, 394x236) Image search: [Google]
17A9S.gif
2 MB, 394x236
>>27244955
Have fun with your 2 failed babies and college debt i'm sure it will be all worth it

>translation

To me it seems just a desperate attempt at advertising, you keep saying things and only tackling the questions you feel comfortable answering, you are dodging the important ones.

Why do you care?

Why post that link?

Why aren't you with your kids?

It's all very weird to me dude, and you being on your high horse of hopes and prospects makes you look even worse.

But please keep on i really want to see how far can you go

>>27244995
>Dude, do you even watch kung fu?

I'm gonna watch ip man 3 tomorrow, loved the first 2 movies.

>So - you don't recognize them?

It's widely accepted online that a bigger picture is always better, the more pixels the better, i'm used to high res, so you posting those tiny ass frames makes you look , i don't know like some 3rd world kid collecting pictures from forums and meme centrals.
>>
These people are here are garbage and completely unwilling to change, these reeeee fags are probably just.gonna end up fucking their mothers or something
>>
File: hechecksthem.png (42 KB, 527x154) Image search: [Google]
hechecksthem.png
42 KB, 527x154
A stranger checks your trips

feels pretty good famfam
>>
Damn it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjBUZ43bLjE

fucking laughed so hard at his destroyed optimism

completely shattered
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.