[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you fuck a girl on a regular basis what are the chances you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 004144120.jpg (177 KB, 837x1200) Image search: [Google]
004144120.jpg
177 KB, 837x1200
If you fuck a girl on a regular basis what are the chances you will impregnate her?
>>
>>27229854
Since you are clearly homeschooled and didn't get sex ed, there are dozens of affordable ways to protect against pregnancy.

I've been fucking my gff multiple times a week since 2012. She's never been pregnant. For the first few months i used condoms, for the last few years she uses the contraceptive pill. We'll probably switch to vasiligel soon.
>>
>tfw gf refuses to take the pill because muh hormones

Condoms suck ass. Better than being a dad though
>>
>>27229854
Depends on your sperm count and if she is using contraception. If it's normal and she's not, most girls will end up pregnant within a month or so of regular sex, usually sooner than that but it's hard to tell for sure.

There are too many factors at play to give a straight answer. I've got 6 kids and my 7th on the way and the 'average' from first attempt to success is about 3 weeks for me. Of course this is non-scientific since the number of inseminations is not consistent for each child due to the vagaries of life.
>>
>>27229854
Fuck this reddit cuck >>27230540
It depends on your and her fertility. I've unloaded into most women I've had sex with and never gotten one pregnant (that I know of....Damn...hadn't thought of that for a while actually...). We were all usually drug users tho which kills those spermies and eggies. The chances are pretty random and unpredictable anon
>>
>>27230568
I honestly wish my gf would go off the pill BECAUSE of the hormones. I just can't anymore
>>
>>27230540
>>27230568
>needing contraceptives to avoid pregnancy
Christians did it for two thousand years. What's your excuse?
>>
Depends whether or not you cum inside her. If you pull out then you can get away with not impregnating her for years, but if you cum deep in her then there's a fairly good chance you'll get her pregant.
>>
>>27230568
My mom took birth control for a while and she had horrifying mood swings. I will never take birth control, either we get condoms and avoid pv sex during my fertile window, or we get a vastectomy/ tubal ligation. I am not going to put hormones in my body.
>>
>>27229854
It's like one in ten if you creampie her and she's on nothing.
>>
>>27230758
Get a copper iud you dumb slag. No hormones and no shit birth control crap that makes sex awful.

>women
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.