[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fear of being abandoned/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 5e3.jpg (35 KB, 600x647) Image search: [Google]
5e3.jpg
35 KB, 600x647
Anyone here /fear of being abandoned/ here?

Theres this guy I talk to everyday for about a year now and puts up with me not being social and clingy.
Recently however he has been talking less and less to me and more to other people. Which is great since he isn't that social either. But I feel like I'm being ignored and I can't shake the fear that he hates me for whatever reason and it's really starting to take a toll on my health.

Any of you robots got tips to deal with this fear of being abandoned/ignored?
I've been considering to buy weed to replace this feel so I wont be bothered by it most of the time.
>>
I have been abandoned by all my friends, I still haven't got over it tbqh. The only thing that has gotten me to forget it is just letting go of emotions, I think every relationship will end eventually, I try to not get attached anymore. I wish I could help anon.
>>
Most of my close friends have come to replace me and I am left with not many friends left... most internet friends usually ignore me after a few days but I still get attached to people way too easily what is wrong with me
>>
File: 1458063382835.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458063382835.png
42 KB, 400x400
>>27203474
>I think every relationship will end eventually, I try to not get attached anymore.
Usually those relationships get replaced with other ones. but I don't have anyone anymore. I don't socialize at school anymore, if I even go to school. It's horrible, I'd just wish there was someone who was there for me my entire life.

>>27204838
I used to push people away. But once I get attached to someone and feel close to them I become clingy n stuff. I just wish'd other people enjoyed my company, but it's kinda hard to enjoy someone who doesn't do anything other than being in your presence.

On an unrelated note. I tried to get something to drink, but I have no idea how to open the bottle. I guess I have to endure this night with this horrible feeling.
>>
>>27205052
Post bottle top anon
>>
File: Snapchat-7708675858396726363.jpg (120 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7708675858396726363.jpg
120 KB, 540x960
>>27205205
I don't have the right tools. Its not even mine as well. maybe it will prevent me getting yelled at.
>>
File: 1458151350701.png (183 KB, 506x330) Image search: [Google]
1458151350701.png
183 KB, 506x330
>>27203202
>tips to deal with this fear of being abandoned/ignored?
never make any relationships in the first place, then you'll never get abandoned

it's what I'm doing
>>
>>27205601
tfw a knife would probably do the trick
>>27205622
I really wish I could do this but whenever I talk to anons I always end up getting attached and trying to add them how do you do this
>>
>>27205684
>how do you do this
never talk to anyone

live your life in constant fear of rejection and abandonment

if anyone tries to be your friend, turn them away because they are lying and they hate you and want to hurt you
>>
>>27205704
I wont ever be able to do this ... shit
>>
>>27205704
>they are lying and they hate you and want to hurt you
This is what I'm scared off. I don't want to be alone anymore like most of my life.

>>27205684
>tfw a knife would probably do the trick
How? I'm not good with knives.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 535x577
>>27205704
>mfw I've done this for the past 4 years
Nobody to be left by, nothing to lose desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.