[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you missed out on teenage love >you'll never be young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1445735339157.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1445735339157.png
21 KB, 357x313
>you missed out on teenage love
>you'll never be young again
>>
>tfw you missed out on teenage life

Being homeschooled with avpd sucks
>>
>had gf of the same age in middle school
>she turned out to really want to fuck
>didn't even care she was basically a slut, just wanted to get some fuck
>one day she is asking about my penis size
>have to lie to her because I still pretty much have a microdick constantly absorbed by a fat pad
>one day we are talking about it somehow
>she says if I pulled down my pants and my penis was small she would laugh in my face and tell everyone
>realize this person I trusted would destroy my social life forever if I let that happen
>flake out of the entire relationship and make her mad at me forever

The worst part is she tried to get her friends mad at me but her even hotter friend still talked to me and probably wanted to date too.
Not a Chad here, I was and still am fat and weird looking, I guess I just had a lot of confidence or something
>>
>>27193426
just recently lost my virginity to a girl who was virgin as well feels so good reading these thread LOL
>>
the teenage love thing is overrated
>>
>>27195281
You dodged a bullet. She was an unbridled cunt (who was stupid enough to be upfront about it) and would've done who knows how much damage to your psyche. Some people are just poison.
>>
>>27195336
I know, mane.
The only part that kills me is girls continued to be interested as I grew up and I never lost weight to have a normal sized penis. I cheated myself out of sex because I'm fat.
Now Ive lost a bit of weight but highschool is long gone and I don't have enough drive to get a tinder for an ez win
>>
>tfw you developed a sickness in your early teens and became house-bound for years

bretty good

killed my spirit young
>>
File: 1457174220628.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457174220628.png
105 KB, 512x512
it's nothing special.

I had an on and off girlfriend from 14-18. it's called 'puppy love' for a reason. in retrospect, you realize how shallow and cringeworthy it was.

only good part is the ego satisfaction of being a girl's "first", but that doesn't really mean shit in the end.

I'm more envious of the nerdy studious kids who didn't have teenage girlfriends and studied hard and got into top schools for STEM and business programs. If I could go back and easily trade my first love for something like that, I definitely would.

grass is always greener.

PS not really a normie, i've been NEET for extended periods in the past and i despise the whole idea of marriage, white picket fence, etc
>>
>>27195484
Tfw
I let drugs and my anxiety control me into fucking up my higher education
>>
>>27195484
This. Fuck bitches. If I could do high school again, I would've

>lifted
>studied hard
>worked

But especially studied hard and been all about my college. I didn't think I was fit for it so I didn't even look into it, so I missed out on 4 years of living the college experience for nothing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.