[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no weed I wish I was normie enough to get a weed connect.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452993525849.png (232 KB, 431x407) Image search: [Google]
1452993525849.png
232 KB, 431x407
>tfw no weed

I wish I was normie enough to get a weed connect.
>>
>>27185309
just do what i do and collect roaches.
>>
>>27185309
>go out to a pub
>get hammered enough to make some shitty smalltalk
>smalltalk to random people
>ask if they know any decent dealers around because you "want some good we'd but you're dealer is going to shit"
>either get number or you don't
>if not make smalltalk for a few more minutes before saying you're going to bathroom
>rinse repeat
>>
I know people who smoke weed, but I'm always too beta to ask them for a dealer. I've known them long enough that I feel like it would be weird to ask them now.
>>
>>27185309
>yik yak
bought weed just a couple days ago off of yik yak
>anonymous social media app/website
>its based on location, like 5 mile radius around wherever you are

>say you need weed
>somebody with weed will probably reply
>add each other on kik/snapchat/instagram
>talk logistics
>meet up somewhere public but discreet
>>
>>27185704
geez you guys overthink this, literally just ask them it's not fucking hard. They'll probably ask if you wanna smoke with them if they smoke together.
>>
I'm going to go crazy if I can't start smoking again.

>parents used to smoke weed when they were young
>always thought they were against weed when I was growing up
>visit family in Colorado
>cousins and uncle out on the back porch smoking weed
>Mom goes to smoke with them
>Asks if I want to try it (she doesn't know I used to smoke weed everyday when I lived on my own)
>Smoke for the first time in a couple years, realize just how much I missed it

I guess they're ok with weed, but it is their house and they are super conservative, so I feel it's best to ask them for permission to smoke in their house.
Should I?
>>
>>27185869
just do it but dont hide it and see how they react, they seem to not care so why should it be a big deal? just dont do it inside
>>
>>27185309
>not getting a med card
>not getting sticky icky delivered to your front door
>>
>>27186074
I was thinking about using my bathroom with the fan on and blowing out the window.
>>
>>27186189
if you are going to be smoking inside then ask, unless you are sure you can hide it, i could see them being butthurt about smoking inside
>>
>>27186189
If you act guilty you'll be treated like you've done something wrong. Don't be a shit cunt to them and just ask.
>>
>>27185309
Where do you live. I have a couple connects through a middle man. That's why I said fuck it and went to Colorado to get cheap ounces and some concentrates. I won't have to look for weed for a year. Next tax season I'll just go again.
>>
just find some high school kids and ask them, likely they know where to get some
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.