[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protective Fathers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: il_fullxfull.179547671.jpg (353 KB, 898x1500) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.179547671.jpg
353 KB, 898x1500
Fembots, what do you think of "sex positive feminism"?

I got into an argument with a girl the other day because I told her that if ever I had a daughter, I'd warn her what men were like, in terms of the lengths many of us will go to (even pretending to be in love) to get sex.

She went crazy, said I was "creepy" and was "obsessed with [my] daughter's virginity".

Why are women so outraged about the idea of a dad protecting his daughter?
>>
File: Capture.png (14 KB, 899x227) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14 KB, 899x227
This is what western women actually believe. That young boys will not do ANYTHING to get laid.

White women these days are so fucking dumb. It's rational and normal to be suspicious of male intentions, and consequently for your father to also be suspicious.
>>
I don't think it's outrageous.
Every girl is filtering their opinion of what is ok through their own experiences.
For example, a girl who sleeps with a lot of guys and wishes her dad would care or think about it, wouldn't like the idea of a father wanting to not have a lot of sex. Because they would have to admit to themselves maybe what they are doing isn't a good idea for everyone to do.

I think the best type of dad is one that will have a good connection and open communication with his daughter so she won't look for that connection with some 14 year old chad who just wants to sleep with her because "he understands me more than my stupid dad".
Instead the girl could have a nice dad and would tell her dad she is dating that guy and he could trust her to have more self-esteem to not sleep with someone so they don't leave her.

I think it's generally just a bad idea for minors to have sex, and it's great if parents tell their kids why, but the only way to really stop them is to have a good relationship with your kids and not turn them into rebellious daddy issues types.
>>
>>27171838
Also, your not "obsessed with your daughters virginity", your "concerned with your daughters mental/emotional/and physical well-being"
>>
>>27171985
They're just dishonest though, the reddit liberals and "sex positive" feminist idiots I mean.

They insist on denying the link between low female self-esteem, lack of a male role model etc and promiscuity. It's just this industrial scale systematic lie that is repeated over and over and over again.

Let me tell you as someone who has fucked girls from 4chan who are some of the most stereotypical "femanons" you could imagine, they're not happy people.
>>
>>27172098
Well you're right that they like to be in denial when it comes to how sleeping around is usually caused by low self esteem.
Maybe the best thing to do is to raise you daughter the way you feel is best (no matter what they think), and you'll be lucky your daughter will probably have more fulfilling relationships than the other girls unfortunately raised by parents who care more about justifying themselves than anything.
>>
>>27171838
>the only gf I ever had lied
>said she loved
>never a robot now virginity gone
>8 years of tfw
>>
>>27172191
Tfwngf* Only one for 2 years.
>>
>>27171838
I'm getting into 2nd wave feminism so I don't care much for sex positive feminism. I do believe
> girls should dress however they want without repercussion
> no means no
But as far as taking back power in sexuality, that's garbage. Men don't care what you do it for, as long as you're showing your titties like the slut you are. Make sure that you don't allow your future sons to take advantage of women, and always be honest with his intentions to fugg. You don't have lie about your intentions anymore, plenty of women are happy to fugg and never call again.
>>
>>27172250
>Make sure that you don't allow your future sons to take advantage of women, and always be honest with his intentions to fugg. You don't have lie about your intentions anymore, plenty of women are happy to fugg and never call again.

That's sad.
>>
>>27172250

Men will also pretend to be cool with that whole sex positivity jazz to get into a girl's pants.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.