[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about you first crush. Anything come of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 229x220
Tell me about you first crush. Anything come of it?
>>
Nothing came of it.

Girl who lived a few streets over, in like 6th grade. Funny thing is, after I wasn't interested in her anymore, having moved on to the girls in middle school who had tits and stuff, she had a crush on me, and then didn't.. probably. And then in high school we were friends, and that's been the only time in my life I've been friends with a girl without romantic feelings from one side or the other.
>>
5th grade, we both had a crush on each other throughout the year. some asshole I knew told her I had a crush on her. then like a week or two later her friend ran up to me and loudly said in front of like 20 other kids that she also had a crush on me. she was so embarrassed that she ran away crying her eyes out. I felt really bad for her. her friend was a little bitch for doing that.

it was kind of a running joke throughout the year for all our friends that we luuuuuuved each other. it was embarrassing for both of us.

don't want to get into too much detail, but basically I did something really terrible to her, made her cry, and I fucked it all up.
>>
I still have it.

No luck yet.
>>
She cucked me for 10 years. Still mad about it.
>>
She's a banker in Alaska now. Married with 2 kids
>>
>>27157037

Last time I had a crush, I got cucked by a girl that was using me to make her girlfriend jealous because they were fighting or something. She never told me she was a lesbian until moved away 2 months later.

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>27157420
Dang how did you find out?
>>
>>27157037
Yes. Impregnated her and forced her to be my wife.
>>
>>27157037
Her name was victoria and we were both in kindergarten. She always was so mean to me and never talked to me. Which was weird because this was before i was awkward and back then, i had hella homies in that class.
>>
>>27157037
Kindergarten

girl with glasses. always tried to sit next to her and never spoke. What a weirdo

After all of these years not a whole lot has changed really
>>
Anyone else suffer from /I'llneverseeheragainsyndrome/? I asked out 2 girls thinking that and later they were in the same class as me lol
>>
>>27157037
She was nice when I first met her back in high school, then her friends turned her into a bitch over time. It was either so gradual I didn't notice until it was too late or I was too stupid and blinded by "love".

In the end, I asked her out and I got rejected. To this day, she's still villifying me to everyone in our major. She's still talking about shit from nearly 4 years ago while I've never told anyone about what happened and I've been friendly and helpful to everyone who approaches me, even people who associate with her. And people believe that she's a victim and I'm a monster. It just isn't right.
>>
>>27157784
Should have just raped her
>>
>>27157037
i never had a crush. feels bad man.
>>
>>27157864

Probably the worst part is that I went to several school administration offices about my case when it looked like she was very close to (being pushed to) accuse me of rape.

They pretty much told me that it wasn't bad enough to open a harassment case, and the legal office literally told me that there were two school admin offices that would be happy to fuck me over in their kangaroo court.
>>
>>27157037
Silly elementary school crush. Getting married to a good grade school friend soon.
>>
File: h2kfGPp.jpg (17 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
h2kfGPp.jpg
17 KB, 284x339
>8th grade
>see me crush
>orbit her
>guy sitting next to me on the ground eating lunch
>accidentally bump in to him
>Apologize
>He pours juice on my shoe
>Crush notices
>First thing she tells me is "i don't like you"

I wonder how I'm still alive after all these years.
>>
>>27158162
What did you do with your shoe after?
>>
>>27158162
There's no fucking way that happened...

Why the fuck would she say that?
>>
>>27158450
>8th grade
>expecting children to act rationally
>>
>>27157037
No.
Happened at the end of primary school and we went to different high schools so nothing had a chance to go anywhere.

If we'd gone to the same high school I'd probably have just ended up in the friendzone or trashed the friendship completely.
>>
>>27157037
I still jerk off to Misty every once in awhile.

>tfw 2D feels and hate of 3DPD hit early
>>
>>27158397
I had an extra pair at home.
>>
File: matthew-mcconaughey.jpg (69 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
matthew-mcconaughey.jpg
69 KB, 1024x687
me and her are very close friends and i have no residual feelings for her, so turned out pretty well; especially considering how autismal i was about it at the time

and besides, other girls have hurt me FAR worse in the years since
>>
>>27158547
Post your waifu

Fjsheigogjegsvffyg
>>
First day of Highschool had an immediate crush on her, we spoke a reasonable amount same classes and what not, she would text me sometimes but I would never reply (too nervous), she still spoke to me in class though. I finally got my first GF in last year of Highschool later found out she liked me. She's dating some Chad now, haven't seen her in 2 years, so what up
>>
>>27157037
She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She fit everything in the bill. 5'5, athletic for alternative sports (equestrian), devout baptist, virgin, green eyes, brown hair, and made every fiber of my being feel something indescribable down to my core. She never had an interest in me, and now I have no clue where she is or if she's even alive. It hurts me to this very day. Of all the sludge and trash I've passed, she was the only diamond.

It's probably best she didn't choose me anyway. Too emotional. To easily have my feels triggered. Like now.

Who knows. You may see me on the obituary page soon. You know who you are.
>>
>>27158103
>Getting married to a good grade school friend soon
>tfw you will never have love this pure
why do you come here
>>
>>27158491
Yeah but that's still pretty fucked up

Bitches didn't act that cruel to anybody at the junior high I went to
>>
>>27157037
>best friend in 6th grade
>uh oh, am I faggot?
>don't care, go full creepy-creep and try to get close to him
>he's weirded out, stops being my friend
>breaks my little 12 year old heart
>obsessed with him for years after that, but not really, more like wish it could've been and shit

I was pretty conflicted desu, on one hand I was like "why do I like a GUY what the fuck?!", but on the other I realized I was always a fucking weirdo so something like that is only to be expected from me. And on the third hand, if I had three hands, I just wanted to follow my heart and live out some ideal fantasy and just have shit work out for once. But nah, it never happens that way.
>>
My first crush was in the first grade. I never told her because I was too much of a faggot. Fast forward to senior year in hs, I see her at a friend's house. I end up hooking up with her but after all these years, it didn't feel the way I expected.
>>
>>27158807
Also I'm 99% sure if I never crushed on him, I would not have developed into a homosexual. I wasn't even attracted to him sexually at first, I just really liked his personality. The sexual attraction came later and I think was a result of the emotional attraction. Flipped a switch in my brain that said "this is what you're going to be attracted to for the rest of your life", and if I had never met him someone else who may have been female could have totally flipped that switch and I would be a lot different than I am now.
>>
I had one when I was a teenager but fucked it up because she was a weeb and I sperged out about animu too much lel
>>
File: 1439168405253.jpg (37 KB, 490x586) Image search: [Google]
1439168405253.jpg
37 KB, 490x586
I've genuinely never had a crush on anyone.
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>27159048
What's your life like now?
>>
>>27159142
A complete failure that just keeps dragging on and on.
>>
File: vfvfv.png (1 MB, 896x523) Image search: [Google]
vfvfv.png
1 MB, 896x523
She was 12, i was 11. I hadn't completely finished my puberty , so i was extremely in love with her without much sexual thoughts. I befriended her in a park. She ended up being in my class, but i was so shy that i coulnd't even talking to her at all. She ended up dating a guy in the class , who sold drugs. I couldnt even get to say that i loved her in the whole year. i still have her on my facebook.

And the most depressing shit of all , is that i've read oyasumi punpun this week.
>>
was in 8th grade. she was 7th grader. both had very tumultous childhoods and were two fucked up to know anything about love and ended up hurting each other, stayed in contact though and watched in horror as she went from a virgin to a hypersexual roastie who has had 2 misscarriages. she's been asking me to move to her town and leave my virgin gf LOL
>>
>>27159352
why is your gf still a virgin, faggot?
>>
>>27157037
Failure. Although the initial hopes and dreams filled me with enough will to study.

But after entering the unversity, not seeing her enough killed me. Now I consider joining army and dying in case Ruskis attack us.

She invited me to places but I choose to ignore her because even 4 years to work with weren't enough to undo my anxiety around her.
>>
>>27159370
she's a small asian girl and the last time we tried i didnt even get the head in before her vag started bleeding and she started crying
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>27159399
Go kill those mudslimes for us
>>
>>27157037
Pain, lots of it.
>>
File: 1457914068603.jpg (49 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1457914068603.jpg
49 KB, 645x623
5th grade
>this one girl was extremely friendly to me all the time
>she'd always talk to me and I'd occasionally initiate conversation
>my friend told her I liked her without me asking him
>asked if she liked me back
>all she responded with is "I really need to think about it"
I was ignored by her until 8th grade
>>
>>27159773
Post greentext
Shsshhde sgaif
>>
>>27158752
"no" she is pure and I wont let you fap to her.
>>
becca 6th grade she had big boobs
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 419x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 419x399
>>27159855
Do it now or she dies
>>
>>27159803
Nothing.
Nothing happened, really.
The worst thing that can possibly happen to you is nothing. You KNOW you're just idolising a person who doesn't exist, you KNOW it'll never happen.
But you still do it.
>>
>>27159789
What happened in 8th grade
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 498x568
I had 2
>freshman year
>get class with best friend
>notice qt grill
>class starts of by doing a group thing that makes permanent seat spots
>grill is In front of me with friend
>I start talking with her
>crush reaching apex point
>to beta to ask out
>man up and do it at the end of the year
>"uh I have to work sorry"
>cry later
Cont?
>>
File: 1421267527908.png (182 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
1421267527908.png
182 KB, 442x332
>>27157037
Nope, it was back in Elementary School. In the final grade she realized she was a hot Stacy and I was a weak beta so she just stopped hanging out with me. At the end of middle school she moved somewhere else, that was 2003 and I haven't seen her or heard from her since, can't even find her on normiebook
>>
File: MpLulrOh.jpg (105 KB, 916x1024) Image search: [Google]
MpLulrOh.jpg
105 KB, 916x1024
Nope. He doesn't like me because I'm black but I got over it and he's not my crush anymore.
>>
>>27160466
yeah cont im reading
>>
>>27157037
Nah just got ridiculed. Turns out I'm gay, so whatever I guess
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.