[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Physical and mental illness general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: why.png (268 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
why.png
268 KB, 400x381
Asthmatic reporting in.

>tfw even fat fucks can do more than you
>>
>>27260959
Try having a real disease you faggot.
>>
>>27260959
I'm a former asthmatic. Now I'm evolving into an athletic Chad.
>>
>>27260959
>mental illness general

Hmm...
>Go to doctor yesterday
>Only time I ever can't wear long-sleeves
>Doctor tells me everything about my physical health is perfect
>Mentally I'm doing better than ever

"I don't know what's causing you to worry you'll have a heart attack this year. You don't have any of the risk-factors." He says.

Listening in a concerned, but ambivalent way.

"Have you been stressed in the past year?"

Realize I graduated college last year, that I split up with my ex, and that I haven't had a therapist since that time. Suddenly feel a sadness I didn't know was there, but answer "No."

>Pay $300 co-pay and leave, with no prescription.
>Feel so lucky I'm not dying that I feed two homeless people I meet on subway
>>
>>27260959
Hi all I can you
>>
File: 1396310779363.jpg (138 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1396310779363.jpg
138 KB, 800x900
>>27260959
Recent stroke victim here. Got something implanted in my heart to stop it from sending blood clots to my brain. Can't lift anything over 10lbs for 3 months or else risk the device coming loose.
>>
File: 1458258010898.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1458258010898.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>27260959
>crohn's disease
>megaesophagus
>gerd
>asthma
>shitty eyesight
They gave me a vaccine against several types of lung infections and I'm reacting badly. Also, unidentified cardiac problem, cardiologist appointment soon. Also 103lbs, impossible to gain weight. Short, ugly, khhv, must work cause not eligible for any type of bux, tired.
>>
Cerebral palsy reporting in. Mild case though, I'm lucky enough to have most of my motor faculties, with the exception of my right hand which is almost completely useless. I get by well enough.
>>
>>27261108
better go easy taking those mean shits anon or you might pop your heart out
>>
>>27261264
i love cerebral palsy sufferers. i had this one in my class in 5th grade and he was just so full of joy and life. literally the happiest person you would ever meet. nigga couldn't walk without a walker with wheels on it but me and my other friends used to hang out with him. we mostly laughed at him at his expensive but he was cool with it i think. better than everyone staring at him/ignoring him/being fake with him.
>>
>>27261311
You're more correct than you may think.
>>
>>27260959
>cut my eye at work, been watering nonstop and secreting shit for a couple days now
>tremor from one of my medications, can't stop shaking, especially my hands
>keratosis pilaris, have a bad habit of picking at the excess skin, covered in sores from it
>premature arthritis, got surgery for it in my foot several years ago, can no longer run, carry a lot of weight, walk or stand for long periods of time
>bad dental problems, can't afford to fix it
>untreated sleep apnea, get horrible nightmares and wake up many times throughout the night, exhausted every day
>shitty eyes, only going to get worse
>poor hearing
>bipolar type 1, thankfully medicated but still fucking my life up
>paraphilia
>OCD, just starting treatment for it

Each individual thing is easy to deal with, compared to cerebral palsy and having a stroke. Altogether, though, it feels like I'm a mental and physical failure.
>>
File: IMG_20160223_071520.jpg (105 KB, 651x662) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160223_071520.jpg
105 KB, 651x662
>>27260959
>tfw i have scoliosis
>suppress it by strengthening my core
you can do the same with your lungs with healthy exercise. I recommend swimming rather than running.

you can ask help from /fit/
>>
>>27261108
>stroke
H-how old are you?
>>
>>27261096
Oh, you had a girlfriend? Oh man I feel so fucking bad for you.
>>
>asthma
>body dysphoria
>chest actually indented in
>bipolar depression
>pure-o
>schizophrenia
>>
>Mental health so bad its destroying my physical body too
>Feel like an old man
>21
>>
>>27262862
24, have a PFO (hole in heart) that I didn't know about until the stroke happened. original comment
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.