[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have any of you guys checked yourself into a mental hospital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pepeinthedark.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepeinthedark.png
151 KB, 500x500
have any of you guys checked yourself into a mental hospital or just went to a regular hospital for wanting to kill yourself I really feel like shit and I want some help or something out of this
>>
>>27248997
bumping
u
m
p
i
n
g
origgggin@aaal
>>
>>27248997
I went to the ER late one night because I was having a severe anxiety attack and delusions that I was going to die that night. It was really late at night (3:30 am) and they gave me some kind of sedative after taking blood for screenings just in case I really had something wrong with me.

lingering suicidal thoughts is a symptom of depressive disorders, so it depends on what is psychologically wrong with you. if you haven't seen a therapist/psychologist yet, you should definitely schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
>>
>>27249103
I don't have a therapist or psychiatrist but I tried to kill myself 3 times in the last week I feel like I'm dying and I need help before I do it again I'd go alone to the hospital but it's a half hr by car and 3+hrs by walking and I have no car
>>
I was checked in for 2 weeks, they numbed me with pills until I was released, they had groups for sharing your thoughts, certain topics were discussed. They cooked meals for us that were really good, they were very considerate of any diets that you had, vegetarian in my case.
>>
>>27249201
did you to the ward or a hospital to check in?
>>
A friend of mine checked himself in recently. If your going to do it you need to be prepared that you might not be able to leave for a while. I heard if you check yourself in they can keep you there for a minimum of 28 days even if you decide yourself that your fine after say a week.
>>
no medical coverage
>>
File: riffraff.jpg (41 KB, 575x340) Image search: [Google]
riffraff.jpg
41 KB, 575x340
>>27248997
I want attention-whores to leave.
>>
Been a couple times, and each time it just made my depression worse.

You sit around and talk about your feels while the orderlies are generally just cold. I will never go back unless I get the cops called on me, in which case, I'd blow my brains out.
>>
>>27249530
did he go to a regular hospital or a mental one?
>>27249557
wanting help out of the shitfest you're living is being an attention whore? sorry I'm tired of wanting to killing myself and other I've had these fucking thoughts for years
>>
File: 1432543667.png (26 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
1432543667.png
26 KB, 238x231
>>27249168
>I don't have a therapist or psychiatrist but I tried to kill myself 3 times in the last wee
>kill myself 3 times in the last wee

And you failed 3 times, good job at failing at such a simplistic task you gigantic attention whoring bitch. This place really is being over run by normies and failed normie trash who come here for nothing more but the attention and validation.
>>
>>27249675
Mental hospital. He's still there, think he's doing better but the first two weeks were hit and miss. It's the boredom that can get to you because you pretty much just sit in a room most days waiting to be let out when your not at therapy or whatever.
>>
>>27249736
well I told my dad and he's taking me to the hospital maybe this will help maybe it won't
>>
>>27249937
It won't help, Anon. Nothing will help.
>>
>>27249937
It's worth a try, if he takes you I don't think you need to worry about the 28 days keeping you there (UK rule possibly). Some places let you keep your mobile on you so you can still stay in touch with people and lurk. I'd recommend bringing a kindle or some books. I also read that puzzles and colouring books can help, you want to keep your mind active otherwise you will just be stuck with your own thoughts.

Word of advice, don't fall for your own paranoia that your being held prisoner and that the staff are out to get you, they are there to help you and only until you show then that your ready will you be able to leave.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.