[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these artsy hipster chicks all say that they read and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Why do these artsy hipster chicks all say that they read and understand Bukowski but would obviously never date a man like that and always seen with feminist liberal men or banging chad instead?
>>
because men are not to be rewarded with sex, sex is an indulgence.

it's because of physical attraction.
>>
This has been discussed before, my friend

https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S7484444
>>
women like things that have become Things

women would suck their shit off your dick if they knew you were a Thing, but you are just a thing

bukowski is a Thing

bukowski is Bukowski

women would never fuck bukowski, or "a bukowski," but they'll fuck Bukowski

women would never fuck a tiny jittery nervous clever jew with amazing wit and intelligence, but no boisterous alpha vehicle to convey it with, but they will fuck the shit out of Woody Allen, because Woody Allen is a THING

women are the worst pieces of shit you could possibly imagine. in the absence of Things to want to fuck, they will either look to men to define those things (via male-constructed hierarchies like academia, or via the male's capacity to actually appreciate art and greatness without having been told something is great beforehand), or even more grotesquely, they will look to other women

when women can't decide whether something is a Thing or not, they will just look to other women nearby, and as all the women look to each other, a harmonic resonance will be achieved, an endless buzzing stochastic fucking white noise of perceptionless nothingness, and then from within that endless jiggling universe of undifferentiated particles eventually you'll get some hydrogen, eventually you'll get clumps, and eventually women will intersubjectively, collectively, and completely unconsciously which clumps of matter have the supermassive quasar cocks worth sucking

if you want to be great, search deep within yourself for greatness

if you want to fuck women, use sleight of hand to convince them that someone else already ratified you as great

a woman wouldn't be able to tell a george carlin from a fart joke, but they will orbit Dane Cook for eternity because the TV said he was a Thing
>>
>>27242508
impressive, my original friend
>>
File: 1447716494030.jpg (32 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1447716494030.jpg
32 KB, 247x250
>>27242508
I think you might have achieved a sort of "greatness" in your hate and bitterness.
I saved your post, so it won't be lost to the void at least.
>>
>>27242508
this is incredibly written, anon

you should be an author yourself
>>
>>27242508
brilliant, absolutely fucking brilliant
>>
>>27241818
women will never understand Bukwoski
>>
>>27242508
>a woman wouldn't be able to tell a george carlin from a fart joke
Holy shit, you are a fucking genie, us

Fucking saved. Cheers m8. Fuck women
>>
>>27242508
Moments of originality like these are worth all the shitposting and frog memes.
>>
File: wizard blessing.gif (662 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
wizard blessing.gif
662 KB, 384x216
>>27242508
this guy gets it. the gods reveal their wisdom in him!
>>
>>27244027
What's to understand? He's a misogynistic drunk.
>>
I've never read Bukowski. What should I start with?
>>
File: 1412004878235.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1412004878235.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>27242508

Women want to fuck men who have become memes.

Well said, friend.

Screen capped.
>>
>>27245211
Ham on Rye is a kind of quasi-memoir about Bukowski's life up until his twenties. I'm uncertain of its literary value, but it was enjoyable reading. Pretty interesting life he had.
>>
>>27245043
more like misanthropic if you think about it
>>
>>27245659
His novels, with the exception of Pulp, are all semi-autobiographical. Chronological order:

Ham on Rye
Factotum
Post Office
Women
Hollywood

His poetry is really where it's at tho. See if you can find a recording of him doing a live reading.
>>
>>27242508
Never thought 2016 could bring such quality posts
>>
>>27241818
Tfw Bukowski was a chad.
Tfw his writing is shit
Deal with it fagits
>>
>>27242508
10/10 post. Really, made me cry almost how brillo it was
>>
>>27246138
I never knew that. Will do. Thanks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.