[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: j8gWR5hWJwA.jpg (45 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
j8gWR5hWJwA.jpg
45 KB, 604x604
>mom is mad that I am still mentally-ill and not getting any better after a year of treatment
>mom complains that I am taking "serious" meds like benzos and always tells me to stop as soon as I start taking them
>mom wants me to switch therapists every two months because "they're not working fast enough"
How am I supposed to get better if you don't give any kind of treatment a chance, you FUCKING CUNT? You can't hound me for not getting any better and then keep yanking me off treatments because they're not magically working after two weeks. Fuck you. You raised me to be an anxious little loser bitch and now you're pissed at me about it. I am 20 years old and I can't make a phone call because I'm too scared. How do you think that makes me feel? Ten years I've felt this way. And you want to reverse ten years' worth of thinking in just a few months?

I am fucking angry right now, goddamn.
>>>>>single mothers
Not even once.
>>
Say that to your mother not us
>>
No family support or therapy here ever, you sound incredibly spoiled and ungrateful.
>>
File: 931085152421.jpg (99 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
931085152421.jpg
99 KB, 680x777
>>27224879
>tell dad I went to the doctor and he prescribed me anti-depressants
>"well, everyone's depressed but you need to start working to pay for that"
>"gets angry and starts yelling and ranting over how depressed he is when he's washing laundry"
>waiting on hospital psych to give me a call
>"why aren't you doing anything with that psych the doctor said to go to at the hospital?"
>step-mum organizes trip to clinic
>go there and look around (it's bunch of 40 year olds waddling around like retards and the place is run down)
>I don't want to go there
>"well then why the fuck did you make me drive you there?"
>go to counsellor in the city and see where to go
>get some advice to find a psych and ask GP for a referral to them
>get home and tell step-mum what he said
>dad butts in with "well, did he fix you? What else do you want?"
>>
>>27224879
>single mothers
>Not even once.

I can't believe how blind people are.
Can't you understand that the problem isn't ALL single mothers, it's YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER.
Stop trying to project your issues you blazing faggots.

And you need to fix yourself indeed. The only way to do it is by getting away from your horrible mother.
>>
>>27225251

I agree !! What are you doing op
>>
File: 1457817622338.jpg (231 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1457817622338.jpg
231 KB, 398x500
>>27225437
This shit is the worst normal people simply can not comprehend what we go through.

>raised in the US since I was 2
>English is my primary language and I'm fluent in it even more so than most white people
>bad at socializing so people always dumb down what they want to say to me
>>
>>27224879
Don't blame your mom. She probably doesn't understand and wants you to get better, and doesn't get why treatment is not working. Tell her how things are for you, what you feel, tell what you know about treatment. It's not her fault you have what you have. It's no one's fault, you just are like that. Don't blame the only person that will be there for you no matter how much you fuck up. Also, if you have social anxiety, medicine won't help, you need a therapist.
>>
File: 1458003702206.jpg (39 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
1458003702206.jpg
39 KB, 711x620
>be very depressed, mostly to the point where I can't get out of bed
>full time student at community college
>dont go today because i just couldnt get myself out of bed
>mom breaks some of my stuff, yells at me, threatens to kick me out, calls me worthless, garbage, etc.
>lay in bed all day and don't feel anything.
i dont know what to do
>>
File: 1457989678181.gif (323 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
1457989678181.gif
323 KB, 500x274
>>27227039
Part 2: Extra Venting
>i mostly play games in my free time
>gets pissed at me that i have no real life friends or boyfriend, pressures me to get back with an ex all the time.
>get no support because family believe in mental illness
>she threatens to kick me out at least 4 times a month.
>if she did id have no where to go.
>>
>>27226956
>they start talking louder
>>
>>27227151
fuck off back to tumblr dumbass
>>
Dude don't take benzos on a regular basis. Long term benzo usage will lead to all sorts of memory problems and extreme dependency. And it could exacerbate depression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_long-term_benzodiazepine_use
>>
>>27227186
muh fragile ego
>>
>father is therapist.
>family throws around accusations of mental illness like it's somehow my fault and I fucked up.
>"Holy shit you sat around all day, do you need to be on anti-depressants?? You act like you have social anxiety!!! You don't talk to people!"
>All in that indignant accusatory tone.
>I do have some kind of mental illness, probably avoidant personality disorder, possibly even schizotypal, but I will not seek treatment because then they would know and I would never ever hear the end of it.
>I'm waiting until I turn 26 and get my own insurance.

your family isn't there to help you. Stop listening to them.
>>
>>27227253
I'm not the mentally unstable cunt posting on an all male board for attention and validation

Get the fuck back to tumblr and leave this place alone
>>
>>27227151
can you afford therapy?
>>
>>27227268
Fuck, he should know better than that then, like, everyone is fucked in the head some, a shrink should at least know that accusatory shit doesn't do anything good
>>
They don't prescribe benzos for longer than that because people just get high on them, your pic seems to be related to why your mother is being that way. If you take your meds and get a job she will change her mind.
>>
>>27227572
he doesn't believe it, it's just his job. My uncle is the same way
>>
>>27227151
kill your mother

super original comment brother!
>>
>Everything wrong with my life is my mothers fault

ayyyyy lel, I remember being like this. You should grow out of it in a couple of years.
>>
File: id1574791_1457520243942.png (678 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
id1574791_1457520243942.png
678 KB, 473x704
>>27227336
That, is what I am seconding
__original comment__
>>
>>27227572
I look at it like a mechanics car.
The absolute last thing a mechanic wants to do when he gets off work is work on his car.
The last thing my dad wants to do when he comes home is engage emotionally with the family. Or try to fix me.
>>
File: 2016-03-16_22-38-42.png (13 KB, 524x422) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16_22-38-42.png
13 KB, 524x422
>>27227268
i know that feel.
26 male here.
>>
>>27225437
Your parents sound kinda fucking retarded m8.
>>
>>27227628
He doesn't believe in mental illness when it's his job to treat it? Somehow I find that pretty easy to believe.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.