[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman expects you to be in a relationship with her >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1389338059551.png (743 KB, 616x587) Image search: [Google]
1389338059551.png
743 KB, 616x587
>woman expects you to be in a relationship with her
>she slept with more than 3 guys
>woman thinks she is really desirable to men
>not a virgin

Women, if you hold those assumptions then flush them out of your silly head. You are setting yourself up for failure. You disgust men, they don't want you. You will continue to be used for pumping and dumping, sure, but no men will want to be in a real relationship with you.

And when you do get married, enjoy your weak ass beta. Enjoy having no one there to protect you as you get gang raped or whatever horrible shit happens to you.

You really didn't think this through, luckily I am here to do it for you.
>>
Once you have had sex with more than one woman, you will no longer be as judgmental about women doing the same.
>>
>>27198360
Not true.

>assuming that all people are the same, and that having sex with more than one woman is some sort of milestone that changes the way people think
>implying that I couldn't find a person who had sex with more than one woman who feels the way I do

I could.

I don't have sex with a lot of women, and I expect the same of any partner I would even consider. That is perfectly fair.
>>
>>27198328
>women are worthless once they lose their virginity
that idea has gone from
>dark ages religious faggot belief
>epic meme
>actually believe by betas who have zero self esteem and would do nothing but compare themselves to their girls past lovers and see only good in them and only shit in themselves and wallow in self pity
>mfw I'm a normie and am able to see that I have inherent and everyone has had past experiences
>>
>>27198328
I'd take it. It's too hard to find a virgin gf in America
>>
Sounds like bullshit OP. I don't think women who have had many partners have any difficulty finding new ones.
>>
>>27198328
If you don't intend to have a life-long relationship, you don't deserve a virgin gf.
Scum wanting to bang several girls are mansluts and deserves STI filled bitches
>>
>you disgust men

No OP, you're just not normal.
>>
File: 1458150158732.jpg (71 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1458150158732.jpg
71 KB, 540x360
>>27198661

You're allowed to retain your own standards of sexual preference but looking down on people and considering them intellectually beneath you because they're off living their life and having multiple relationships as they go through it just makes you autistic and repressed senpai.
>>
>roastie gets pumped and dumped by chad
>no respectable man wants her anymore
>continues to ride the cock carousel because it is her only means of getting affection and companionship
>this makes her more and more unattractive even to average men
it's actually hilarious how fucking stupid roasties are, they just keep digging their own graves deeper and deeper
>>
>>27198738
Does anyone actually think that our species is even capable of sexual monogamy?
>Scum wanting to bang several girls are mansluts
Every single hetero male wants to bang several girls
>>
>>27198360
I've had sex with a dozen women and I still prefer that a woman has been with as few men as possible, and that she's a virgin best of all.

I mean that's just normal.what kind of cuckold would actually prefer that the girl they like had cucked a bunch of guys before them?
>>
>>27198892
I dunno , >>27198738 has a point. If you just want to fuck her, why is it your concern that she isn't a virgin? Unless she has an STD, your standards are unrealistic for casual sex
>>
>>27198738
>>27198956
I guess my point is that you're lying to yourself if you think you're even capable of a sexually monogamous life-long relationship. It may seem feasible, sensible, and probably sounds like exactly what you're looking for, but the stark reality is that nobody (men or women) REALLY wants that, nor is anybody really capable of it.
Facing that reality, understanding it, and becoming more aware of what you truly want and why you want it is probably going to make you happier in the long term.
>>
>>27199195
You're full of shit. People are capable of it and have done it. You don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>27198328
All of my relationships lasted over 2 years, so yeah, I've fucked with 4 men.

I don't see how that's your problem, OP. Just don't date me then.
>>
>>27199265
What's it like? I imagine that every man has less effect on you than the ones before him
>>
>>27199262
Outliers who have fought their biological instincts and personal desires for the sake of tradition.
Sounds fun.
>>
>>27199280
Actually no, I'm still one of those desperate romantic people. Maybe number 2 I was less attached to and that didn't leave such an impact on me, but I was serious about it while I was in it. Last one was one of the toughest breakups and I still feel like crying when thinking about it even though it's been months.
>>
>>27198328
How does it feel to make a point that there is so much amazingly overwhelming evidence against?
>>
>>27198328

I make it hard, I make it right, I make it wet, I make it tight.
>>
>>27199364
No, for the sake of love. Also you say "fight their biological instincts and desires" like it's a bad thing
>>
>>27200329
>love
are you a child?
Fighting your biological instincts and personal desires isn't necessarily a bad thing in the short term, but fighting them your entire life will get you an unfulfilled life of regret.
>>
Everyone calling me and people like me insecure, consider this. We know what we want and we are not insecure about it. It is you people who are lying to yourselves, saying you would be okay with a woman who had many dicks in her. How are we the insecure ones?

>>27198661
Nice strawman. But people who want virgins are more aggressive and not willing to settle for less.

>>27198672
Fine, give up them. Where is your self-esteem now?

>>27198684
Trashy women get trashy guys. They are fine with it, I am fine with it. But when they run their mouth about settling down with a nice guy, then you got to tell them just what kind of guy they will be getting. You had a hundred dicks in you, you are not going to get a wholesome husband...

>>27198738
I agree

>>27198787
Go outside moron

>>27198858
No it means you don't take shit. You have to work hard for a good woman, if you settle down for the average woman you get trash.

>>27198890
That's true, I've seen it happen to women in real life. Another problem with women who have a lot of sexual partners is that it is an indication of mental illness like depression. That is garbage, who wants that? Stop being insecure, stop lying to yourself, and take what you really want.

>>27199265
3 partners at most is appropriate for my age group. You are just old.

>>27199808
Saying their is evidence against something does not make it true. Stop lying to yourself, you wouldn't want a girl who had a hundred dicks in her.
>>
>>27201206
>Trashy women get trashy guys. They are fine with it, I am fine with it. But when they run their mouth about settling down with a nice guy, then you got to tell them just what kind of guy they will be getting. You had a hundred dicks in you, you are not going to get a wholesome husband...

So you're saying you won't be their beta provider? That's fine. But there are plenty of others to take your place desudesu.
>>
>>27201262
Yeah, guys with a skinny neck and high pitched voice. Height under 6 feet. penis under 6 inches. Pushover personality. These are things that women do not want, but that's what they get.

If you want a guy with good stats then you have to go back in time and unfuck all those guys.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.