[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you date teenager girls, Anon? Without sex. >Low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1446332192717.jpg (119 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1446332192717.jpg
119 KB, 720x960
Why don't you date teenager girls, Anon? Without sex.

>Low emotional age makes easier to relate to
>Beautiful
>Looks up to adults as trustworthy and mature
>Ecclesiastic type of humor, funny, energetic
>Not as much corrupted by society yet
>Not many friends means they'll be more eager to be your friend
>Every men will look at you with jealousy
>You can scare her parents and pretend you're abducting her but in reality you're just going to the movies and for ice cream, and she tells them that she's a grown-up now and can do whatever she wants.
>You can correct the failed high school romance and fall in love together, asexually, without sex.
>Just two teenagers in love, looking at each other and wanting each other, but being law-abiding citizens and waiting until age of consent.
>>
I shiver with pleasure thinking of having a 12 year old girlfriend that asks me:
>Anon, can we go for ice cream?
>Yes i will buy you ice cream and a manga. Dress up nice hehe.
>Teehee, yes Anon! I am so lucky to have such an older and mature boyfriend like you. I wish we would have sex but i understand i'm not able to make an adult decision yet.
>It's okay someday maybe, there is no rush. We can just enjoy this.
>I hold her hand walking down the city, men and women are throwing disapproving scowls
>Anon why are they looking upset at you? Are you a super villain or something?
>Hah, actually, they are all the villains. You see some people think that two people shouldn't be friends just because they are of different ages. There are many countries outside of this one where it's perfectly acceptable. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to me, i promise.
>You are so awesome, my lover!
>I give her caramel ice cream, her favorite, and we look at each other smiling big.
>>
>>27189184
>Yersterday i had a really great day getting ice cream with my boyfriend.
>Woah, you have a boyfriend at your age already? Well, who is it? Is it Matt?
>Oh no, he is not from this school.
>What is he like?
>He is really smart, loyal, kind, honest and intelligent. He keeps me safe and buys me a lot of ice cream, manga, and we go to movies and watch anime and play video games and we fall asleep together.
>That's great! How old is he?
>He's 29, almost the same age as my daddy! Teehee.
>Woah, what? He must be a very mature boyfriend. You are so lucky to have two daddies.
>H-He's not my daddy or anything!
>>
>>27189083
who is that semon demon? oreintal comment
>>
>>27189083
I don't really want a daughterfu
>>
because teen girls are impure with how society is. Youd have to get them really young and break away that thought of going with the crowd and mold her without being seen as too pushy or something
>>
>>27189269
Liz from soc I think
>>
>>27189083
The age of consent here is 13... I wouldn't go that young thats for sure.
>>
well, there's the reasons that come with her being human. with the added bonus of her being able to send me to jail even easier than a regular woman, whether or not we had sex.
>>
>>27189083
>Low emotional age makes easier to relate to
Honestly, I think this is the first time I've seen an anon actually admit to being immature.
>>
I've always wanted a 13 year old girlfriend, it's sad I never will because even.if one did like me, I don't wanna end up in jail.
Society is pretty fucked up when it comes to teenagers, they treat them like children.

Anyway, I would protect her from the shitiness of society and let her know she is perfect the way she is, hell I would wait until she is legally old enough to have sex. Just because she is my girlfriend doesn't mean I'd have sex with her
>>
I started dating my wife when she was 13, she'll be 17 in July.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 363x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 363x518
>>27189083
tbqh would if i had my own place.
Would nurture to grow as a fine mannered lady.
>Tfw look 16
>Get horny 14 year olds on instagram
>disgusted by their lust
>realize Innocous girls don't exist
proceed to go back to 2D
>>
>>27189083
Being 42 I don't think it's a good idea senpai.
>>
>>27189496
How? Are you way older?
>>
>>27189655
mudslim
>>
>>27189083
You have definitely misused ecclesiastic.
>>
File: 1455739375297.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1455739375297.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>>27189184
>>27189261
that feelerino famalam
>>
>Ecclesiastic type of humor

Literally what? That's not what ecclesiastic means.

Then again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmH2o2CkSa4
>>
I'm not big on giving strangers excuses for assaults and false accusations.
>>
>>27189083
Because sex is all they're good for. If you aren't getting that from them then what's the point?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x353
>asexually, without sex
I lost it. Well done, anon.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.