[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't girls like me? https://www.youtube.com/watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
Why don't girls like me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UhaPKUGr50
>>
Hey man. Just a few things to note:
You need to stop letting average people inflate your ego. I'm 25, but when I was in my teens, I was very arrogant like you seem to be in your video. I was arrogant when I got to college, but I eventually learned humility when I started studying math and computer science. I met professors and students who were superstars, doing research and doing advanced math in their teens, competing in international olympiads. You have to realize that there are millions of people who make you look like an ape in comparison to their intelligence. You need to learn to appreciate your intellect, to enjoy your curiosity, and pursue intellectual matters for their own sake rather than in a confrontational, dismissive way. Most truly brilliant people I've met are insanely humble and light-hearted. You should strive for that.

This brings me to my second point. You need to work on your bitterness. I've been in your position, acted like you acted in your video. What you need to do is find people who are into the stuff you're into and let the morons (and there are plenty of them) live their own lives. Focus on what you have control over and invest yourself into your passions. Being bitter about others and dismissing them as others is unhealthy for your psyche and will do nothing to hurt them.

As cheesy as it sounds, try mindfulness meditation for both of these problems. It works wonders, and is scientifically proven to work to reduce stress, mood disorders, pain, and perhaps even empathy.

Also, with regards to small talk, think of it as a sort of "warming up" to real social interaction. There are a lot of apt metaphors here: Before a doctor can treat you, he needs to go through tedious questions like "Are you sleeping well? What is your diet like? How much caffeine do you consume? How often do you exercise?" He didn't go to med school for this, but it establishes a baseline for more meaningful work(the actual medicine). That's what small talk is.
>>
>>27188079
Another example is an action movie. Even the most gripping action movie has periods that are rather calm and uneventful. But they are what makes the exciting and thrilling scenes more impactful. They provide a backdrop, character development, set a mood, etc. You couldn't just go straight into a shootout from the getgo(sure there are movies that do this, but usually such a scene is followed by plenty of non-exciting scenes). Similarly, in social interactions, you have to build a foundation for deeper stuff. I'm by no means a social butterfly, but even I recognize that small talk is used to size people up, to read non-verbal body language, and for use as a base to transition into more serious topics. It's not meaningless. It's a MEANS to something meaningful.
>>
>>27188079
>>27188146
Nice wall of text. Too bad I didn't fuckin read it lmao.
>>
>>27188177
I'll give you a tl;dr in a sec
(You brag about your intelligence but you shy away from reading a few hundred words? Kids these days...:P)
>>
>>27188177
tl;dr many people are much smarter than you. you need to learn humility. you also need to work on bitterness. focus on thinks you care about and see small talk for what it is: a foundation for meaningful interaction
>>
>>27188079
yeaaa son, hit em with that critical life changing shit ma dude.
>>
>>27188222
also surround yourself with people who share your interests, ignore the rest. dwelling on people you dislike is unproductive and harms your psyche.
>>
Because you're an ugly autist.
>>
>>27187733
I have that same exact shirt. I think I got it in the men's section of forever21.

Also, you're a little chubby. You're pretty attractive though. I'd just lose some weight. I only watched like 2 secs of the video but you sound kind of autismo in an insufferable kind of way. Talk to people more often.
>>
>stupid autist makes videos complaining about his life while driving a car around
sounds familiar
>>
>>27187733

>Ugly
>Stupid haircut, balding and dumb sideburns
>Using memes and 4chan rhetoric while revealing your face
>Arrogant and unfriendly
>Stupid and autistic as fuck
>Genuinely stupid
>Talking about how awful your life is and how you want to die on youtube

And btw when you reached your destination I thought you were going to kill someone. You're legit the next Elliot
>>
>>27188330
That was my thought as soon as I saw the picture. I half expected this to be a joke reference to the Rodge.
>>
I feel bad for you man. You're so conceded and unfriendly. You're not a fun person and that's why people don't like you.

You should go see a therapist, I think that could help you. I'm in the same shape as you and I had a date this week with a qt and got another girl's number today, at work I talk to everybody and even the customers come in to see me. The problem isn't with conversational norms and other people, it's with you.
>>
>>27187733
We finally found someone more ugly and whiny than eggman
>>
>>27188383
>You're not a fun person

you're right if i was some degenerate who smoked weed and had a 6th grade vocabulary id be more fun to be around
>>
>>27188403
yeah thats the problem. theres no such thing as a fun person who doesn't smoke weed.
>>
>>27187733
Who the fuck are you and why do you keep posting your picture here?

Also, why are you asking a board full of misogynistic virgins and memeposters why girls don't like you?
>>
>>27187733
You're introverted. That's not okay.
>>
Does anyone else laugh every time his voice gets deep
>DUHHHHH
>those are the guys you like
>>
>>27188403
You're a fucking cunt that's why no one likes you
>>
File: 1393291902381.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1393291902381.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>27188403
Have you tried not being such a fucking douche bag? You act like you are hot shit, that something is wrong with everyone but you. YOU are the problem. You clearly have some form of autism.

Pic releated
>>
File: 1455664449986.png (167 KB, 752x587) Image search: [Google]
1455664449986.png
167 KB, 752x587
>>27188403

its not just that dude.

>shit tier body, soft as fuck
>autistic hair cut
>monotone voice
>begging for approval
>Asperger speech cadence

If you aren't ready to fake it or to vastly change yourself you are fucking doomed.
>>
tfw you spend 10 minutes writing a constructive, non-confrontational post to try to help OP out and he ignores you
>>
I'm gonna tell you some advice that is worth way more than what anybody else has to say. Get the fuck off /r9k/
>>
File: 1456680254399.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1456680254399.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>27188463
>>27188403

I'd also like to add that you can only be as hot shit as you feel you are IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE BEST AT SOMETHING

What are you better at everyone at?

Can you say that about anything worth shit?

No, you can't. You are average. Mediocre.

Confidence comes from success and being the best, which you clearly lack.
>>
>>27188484

hes looking for someone to do all the hard work for him, because hes too much of a pussy bitch to do any of it himself.

giving advice only makes him retreat because he knows he has to put effort into it.

The fact that hes such a pathetic mundane means hes never put effort into anything hes ever done.
>>
File: 10053870795_a97747b27a_o.jpg (426 KB, 914x1162) Image search: [Google]
10053870795_a97747b27a_o.jpg
426 KB, 914x1162
OP here, should I just kill myself because I am a pathetic loser who thinks everyone is to blame but me?
>>
>>27188541

Yeah. Stream it
>>
>>27188541
OP, no. Just try to change. Focus on hobbies, old or new. Find people who share your interests. Stop being so bitter. Be humble because many people are better than you.
>>
Genuine question, do you have some mild form of autism?

>Why won't people talk to me?

1. People aren't mind readers, so you need to be the one to talk first.
2. Expect apathy to be the default manner in which others regard you.
3. The first and foremost thing which any ordinary person does is nothing, so don't expect them to come up to you, even if they are slightly interested.
>>
>>27187733
Because you're annoying.
>>
girls basically like "adventurous" guys. guys that like doing shit or that at least act spontaneous. been hot and making them think have to work for your validation helps too.

spontaneous is pretty much the opposite of autism. our minds are all about logic, control, safety nets, etc. we're not wired to be attractive to women.

focus on other stuff first. that's your best bet.
>>
okay first off if a girl ever seen your youtube channel they'd not like you, hell nobody would because all you do is whine about how nobody likes you. a lot of people feel that way but they don't dwell on it to the extent you do.

basically you need to find things in your life aside from girls and people that mkae you hpapy. do that just live life to be happy not to complain about other people. once you start doing that you'll probbaly find you can make friends and a gf.
>>
>>27188818

>he said no one likes him that means i have to not like him

is this srsly how normies think?
>>
>>27188199
>You brag about your intelligence but you shy away from reading a few hundred words? Kids these days...:P
Walls of text aren't really worth reading when it comes from 4chan. And a lot of times it's just copy pasta.
>>
Why is it always in your car?
>>
>>27188889
you realize this guy created a youtube channel with numerous videos all about how nobody likes him. i'm sorry i'm not a normie but i firmly believe in manifest destiny and if this guy wants to spend his life whining and complaining about such pathetic then so be it.
>>
S P A F T

P

A

F

T
>>
>>27188079
This wall of text is true. OP, you need to better yourself, for your own sake.
>>
>>27187733
>im so intelligent
watch out we have a genius in our mist
>>
>>27188968
I knew this vile pestilence emerged from the depths of YouTube. Begone, scum!
>>
>this high grade of autism
I sympathize senpai, I really do. at least you seem to talk all right and are in good shape. more than most of us can say.

as for getting women... fuck man... seems easier to skip trying. I'd offer advice if I knew any.
>>
>>27187733
The ultimate Italian over here.
>>
Did Elliot Rodgers already get reincarnated?
>>
>>27187733
Dude wtf you're, not even ugly. Your hair is just shit
>>
>>27189473
Your, not you're

Bloxxx
>>
>>27187733
>i-it's not fair!
Holy shit, how fucking autistic.
>>
>>27187733
You're a faggot. get off your fucking ass you goddamn idiot.
>>
>>27188950
If you took 10 seconds to skim it you would have seen that it was genuine advice
>>
>>27187733
>I'm so intelligent
Fucking kill yourself, fag.
>>
>>27187733
Would date if you weren't such an arrogant cunt. I'm a boy though
>>
>>27187733
Why don't you shave your head? You'd make a decent looking bald guy.
>>
>>27187733
You're not fat, but dude you can't pull off that shirt with your pathetic muscle tone. Either work on your arms or wear something more formal. Trying to look like something you're not just shows that you don't see yourself clearly or you don't care (both of which are bad). Also you should consider elocution lessons or join a debate club or something. Stumbling over yourself when you talk and saying um every 20 seconds greatly lessens the impact of what you say. The way you shake/bob your head when you speak is also shows you have poor body language though that may just be from driving. Just work on how you present yourself man, and tone down the "I'm so intelligent" shit as it makes you sound autistic or at least like a conceited asshat.
>>
>>27187733
>Why don't girls like me?
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UhaPKUGr50
Holy shit you're the next Elliot Rodger
>>
>12 minutes

if you need 12 minutes to sell yourself its already over
>>
>>27187733
If your world revolves around a vagina, you deserve to be lonely. As the great roasties say "eww, desperate much?"
You(or whoever it is) should realize that you're ugly and come to terms with it. No amounts of /fit/ memes will help (except maybe plastic surgery, but then DON'T breed)

jst lrn to love yourself brah, stop being so primitive and find a hobby
life is meaningless and your pointless goal doesn't mean anything
>>
>>27187733
>I'm too intelligent to small talk

Both of us don't have a social intelligence, and that's all that matters in relationships.

You're pretty similar to me, except I don't delude myself into thinking I'm too intelligent. I realise that I'm socially incompetent, and I try to work on it. Small talk is needed to make friends and get to know people. Work on it, and you will improve.
>>
>>27187733
I love those kind of videos.

>>27191031
Social intelligence is an illusion. You were either raised small talking all your life or you don't (for whatever reason). If your brain always uses small talk it will get used to it and improve (= become social). If you instead start with a anti-social brain you won't develop that refined skill.

Social intelligence is a habit, nothing more.
>>
>>27187733

because youre genetically inferior and life isnt fair
>>
>>27187733
I'd be his gf. He's rich, nice, has a car, a flat and income. He's not ugly at all. Are American women so overrated they reject such guys?
>>
>>27187733
Hey, Lajko, beszelsz magyarul? Miota elsz Amerikaban?
>>
>>27187733
Lol you're legit the next Elliott rodger...

Get over yourself, you're not bad at small talk because you're "too intelligent", you suck at small talk because you're inexperienced and because of that you don't find it fun.
>>
>>27188516
Bullshit original comment
>>
>>27188079
fuck me dude lose the side burns
>>
>>27187733
Well, in case you ever decide to go supreme, here's my witnessing.

Go and earn your ticket to Valhalla, space robot.
>>
>>27187733
I'm here to help you.

Do not listen to the adivice of those who say: kill yourself you autistic faggot etc...

Most people here don't want to help you but just wanna feel better about themselves because of their deep insecurity.

First of all, just TALK to people, TALK to them, don't think "I gotta small talk" think "I gotta talk", you say you're intelligent so of course you understand you're not gonna talk about obscure things only you know at first, just start by talking about uni/work related stuff if you don't know wht the person you're talking to is into.

If you know he has weird/nerdy interests and isn't afraid to show that, talk to him about that... etc.

>Why don't girls like me

It's simple, and I'm going to be honest because that's how I am: you're not attractive, so it'll be difficult to get that one girl, but it can still happen, just be aware of that, also your "Lupin the third" haircut with those giant sideburns isn't helping, it might have worked in the 70s but it's not hup anymore, you could have pulled it off if you had an attractive face.
>>
>>27194372
Continues:

I'm watching your video...

Dude, there's really nothing wrong with talking to people abut random stuff and not making super serious phylosophical discussion all the time.

Just saying something or having fun is not a bad thing in itself.
>>
>>27194372

>"Lupin the third" haircut

Fucking kek
>>
cheap copy of the supreme gentleman Elliot, youre not even cloae to be worshiped like is. like someone on here said, get your head out of your ass selfentitled bitch.

hail elliot .
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/alexlayko

this guy is meme
>>
It's a shame none of these Elliot Rodger knockoffs are as articulate as he was, and they'll never accomplish half of what he did.
>>
File: kek.png (58 KB, 598x215) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
58 KB, 598x215
>>27195441

kek[blox]

doubleblox
>>
If I would guess i bet it's your sideburns

Originelashgiurshgs
>>
http://exodiatfo.livejournal.com/profile
>>
>>27187733
Pretty sure it's small talk to be upset over small talk. Just start out talking about ridiculous shit and then some fraction of females will be down with it.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.