[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, how would you feel if a male friend of yours secretly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: abstract feel.jpg (76 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
76 KB, 854x859
Femanons, how would you feel if a male friend of yours secretly drew art of you?

Many of these artworks are lewd.

Many of these artworks involve you doing cute lesbian things with your friend.
>>
Completely disgusted.
>>
File: 1457326253213.gif (436 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1457326253213.gif
436 KB, 320x239
>>27128591
I'd feel kind of honored because someone took the time to draw someone like me.

I'm kind of an artist myself, I'm learning to draw Anime/Cartoon style, sometimes even lewds.

It would be kind of awkward if they show me it on purpose though. Depends on the level of accuracity.
even if you draw 2D style, you still start of by collecting influences from the outside world. You look at people in a different way, sometimes just at their posture, clothing style etc, so drawing a character based of someone you know is very common.

I don't know anyone though, so I just take refferences of random people.
>>
Uncomfortable. Why are you drawing lewd pictures of me if we are just friends??
>>
>>27128591
you weirdo

oc
>>
>>27128591
I have a good friend that drew pictures of me, he gave me one for my birthday one time (Hey Aaron!)
I love it, being an artist myself though I dont see anything wrong with it, even if it were lewd as fuck, I'd really just be bothered they didn't show me.
>>
Good, we can swap futa yuri pics with my furry yaoi fan art of him and several centaurs.
>>
My sister had some shitty job at a fast food place in high school. There was a pretty beta guy who came on really strong from what she told me. She's a social butterfly and pretty qt so guys come on to her all the time.

Anyway, this beta drew multiple pictures of her and gave them to my sister at work. She thought it was the creepiest shit ever. They were done pretty well, but she barely knew him on a personal level. She told me she avoided him at work like the plague but didn't tell anyone about the drawings, which was pretty nice I guess. She said he gave her serial killer vibes.

GIRLS FIND ARTWORK OF THEMSELVES CREEPY, DON'T LEAVE IT LYING AROUND.
>>
I like it, id like to know if he jacks off to it though, not sure what kind of difference it makes. I'd assume he does, sounds kinda cute? Honestly if they drew any kind of picture of me i'd be very excited
>>
post them op you soy milk sissy
>>
Flattered and would ask if he would like me to model for him next time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.