[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write an original letter to someone who may or may not read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 18
Write an original letter to someone who may or may not read it
>>
You smell really weird

I would hang out with you more often, but you smell bad and I don't want to hurt your feelings. We're better off just playing vidya together, far away.
>>
Dear Nameless,

You once told me that hope costs nothing, and for a while I believed in it. Three years later, I realize that not all costs are measured in dollars and cents, and that "nothing" is infinite and priceless.

Apparently my time was nothing. My sympathy was nothing. I am nothing. My hope was nothing. Nothing is nothing, and that means that both ends of the equation are equal: vast and terrifying.

But your affection wasn't nothing. It was cheap and you gave it away to everyone but me. Lavished me with cheap words of comfort while you lavished others with, as you called it, "meaningless fun." Wasn't meaningless to me. And you knew damn well what you were doing. Do I still sound like Elliot Rodgers to you? Maybe he had the right idea.

But I've been with other girls since then, so this isn't about that.

I wish I could hate you. I wish I could feel nothing but fury and rage when I think of your face (Every day. Every goddamn day.). The vision still brings me nothing but joy. I wish you hadn't mocked me when I told you how I felt. I wish you would stop leaving the voicemails. It hurts me to play them and it hurts me to stop.

What did they say to you when you went off to college? When did life become nothing but the pursuit of drugs and sex to you? You said it makes you happy, and I can tell it really does because you never had those scars on your arm before you left. Did you finally do yourself in? I can't find your obituary, no matter how hard I look.

The other day some "homeless-by-choice" hipster kid at the bus stop told me that I deserved a "metaphysical apology." I told him he was a hippy piece of shit and he needed to pull his head out of his ass, and stop sleeping in the dirt and eating garbage, and where does he think the cigarette I just gave him came from? People with a job, you lazy jackass.

I don't know what my problem is. I think it's like you always said: they put too much alcohol in my blood-surrogate.

Love (?), Anon.
>>
File: 1457226906703s.jpg (10 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1457226906703s.jpg
10 KB, 250x248
Dear L,

Yeah I said i was flirting with others, but honestly, you never leave my mind honey. You're always there, even now when I have to face the fact that you're with someone else and you're probably saying i love you to him as well, just like you used to, to me. Even though it hasn't been that long since we broke up, it's felt like eternity. I really honestly do miss you. I spend almost all my free time just looking at the pictures we took together.
I can't get over the fact that you're really gone and you won't be coming back . I hope to god that time will heal your wounds and you'll find a way to come back.
Even though you're gone, my love still grows. I won't be forgetting you any time, nor in the near future. I miss you, i really do.
I guess I just fell too hard huh?
This goes to J/F, take care of her man, and if you stop loving her, just send her back home.
I hope you're happy honey. I'd do anything for you.
>>
hey dude do you have a fucking shotgun because i wanna fucking kill myself
>>
File: 1451375932762.jpg (533 KB, 694x1141) Image search: [Google]
1451375932762.jpg
533 KB, 694x1141
Dear R,

I wanna write out some things that you don't already know but I'm finding it really difficult to do. Not like you'll probably ever even read this anyways. I love you. i always will love you. You'll be the only thing on my mind during my last moments on earth. Nothing matters to me besides you. I can only hope that you'll be by my side through my last moments on earth. Please never leave.

Love, B
>>
>>27091940
Dear C,

I got two bitches twerking, screaming that's my best friend.

Both these girls are freaks, but they nastier together.

Like I can't pick a favorite cause they make each otha better. And they on that cha-cha-cha that get the pussy wetter.

Best wishes,
M
>>
v
I like you a lot
as a friend
j
>>
a & b

stop contacting me

d
>>
R,
Fuck off.
A
>>
Dear R-

I don't even see you as a real person, all I have a fantasy in my mind that looks like you. I want to discover what you really are but I can't figure out how. Or you don't want to let me know. Why can't we talk? You don't even know I exist.

-A
>>
>>27093304
>>27094487
>>27094641
Fucking Rs

the fuck is wrong with them.

Dear R

The race war is coming.
I will not betray my race, no matter how sweet and enticing your delicious white cunny might be.

It just wasn't meant to be.

S

PS.
when this is all said and done, pls breed so my sons might have the chance I never had.
>>
original letter
>>
File: lood rose.jpg (68 KB, 612x399) Image search: [Google]
lood rose.jpg
68 KB, 612x399
Dear r9k

I alone can save the white race, so you cucks better start respecting me.

-anon
>>
Dear K,

I believe you.
>>
>>27091940

Dear OP:

Please stop posting this shitty excuse for a topic day after fucking day. It was unimaginative and plodding the first time, and repeat postings have only made the experience much worse.

It's a shitty voyeuristic exercise lacking in either therapeutic or entertainment value. Daily, you come here and ask your depressed monkeys to dance out more messages for you. To what end? So you can finally get your sickly penis erect long enough that you achieve a weak orgasm from their misery, to revel in the foul trickle of yellow, pus-like semen before you close this tab and retreat for another day?

I suppose you're no worse than the other regular posters who feed upon failure and misery. Those that remind us we're inadequate, incompetent, insufficient, pathetic excuses for personhood, less than human, with no hope of having even our most basic desires for companionship met. Yet still, I wonder...why do post this topic again and again, ceaselessly, asking us to spill our secrets for you to lap, to imbibe to what end?

Why do you keep asking this OP? Have you no other form of release? No creativity? If you are alone, it must surely be because others find you dull, relentlessly boring, an individual who would repeat the same topic daily an obscure corner of the internet for months on end.

Do you really wish this to be the crowning achievement of your life?

Sincerely yours,
>>
D,

I miss you so much. I'm trying to figure out what to text you but I'm afraid you will make fun of me. I don't understand how you're so happy when we just broke up. I cried about it 5 or 6 times. Every time I see you happy on Snapchat or Instagram I almost start to cry again. You're literally the only person I have added on Snapchat. In fact I even downloaded it for you. How did you go from 100 to 0 that quick. I gave you your gift a few days before. I'm not going to have anyone in life. No one will love me. I'm a hopeless excuse for a human being. I can't even make friends with the faggots from the rivals of aether discord. They just make fun of me. My sister doesn't even talk to me anymore. It's pretty hard on me and I don't think you understand. You were literally the only thing keeping me going. I have no motivation to do anything. I mean at least you gave me a kiss. But it wasn't on the mouth and I don't know if that counts as first kiss. I contemplated suicide a few times and actually tried once. No one cares because I'm alone. This is my first time talking about that. I started lifting to help me from being sad. It works for the time being. I literally cannot stand going to the gym though so I just use my own sets and machines. Just come back. You're not busy anymore anyways so it doesn't matter. You don't have to worry about making me sad. One day I'll get drink enough to pass out and die in my sleep. I literally don't stop thinking about you. I'm going to text you tomorrow saying that I miss you a lot and I cannot stop thinking about you. I hope you don't think that's weird

M
>>
mary

i'm sorry. pls come back

;-;
>>
C

I REALLY LIKE YOU
YOURE SO AUTISTIC
I WANNA DIE

GSJEBEJABWFHWWBA
>>
Dear reader.
Hello.
From Anon
>>
File: 1457708595993.png (71 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1457708595993.png
71 KB, 251x251
Dear G,

I wish I met you when I was younger and more innocent and light hearted. You tried for 3 years straight to be my friend, and I barely evem tried back. You are a amazing person who has a spark of life that I've never seen in anybody besides you.

I know that under you hard, grizzled, manly biker dude mask you just wanted a friend to chill with and share some life storys with.

T. An absolute fool that wishes he could do it all over again. Thank you for trying.
>>
dear m

fuck you and fuck your new bf. i miss you

sincerely, b
>>
Dear F

That pissed me the fuck off.

Love, R.
>>
Dear Shawn,

you are a fat disgusting scumbag pig and I legitimately enjoy any pain or suffering you have or will endure for the rest of your miserable life.
>>
>>27091940
I always check these threads to see if someone writes something applicable to me so I can feel good even if it isn't about me.
>>
Dear X,

I really need to go on an LDS mission before it's too late. If not, then I need to move out of the house and move on with my life.
>>
>>27098663
Well that sucked
>>
File: 21534253.jpg (11 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
21534253.jpg
11 KB, 168x168
>>27091940
How bout you write an original thread first
>>
C,

You breaking my heart was the best thing that ever happened to me. I still love you, but I'm a much better person now.

K
>>
K

I'm really sorry about how everything happened and ended. It's not your fault. It's all because of me and I hate myself for it but I can't change who I am. I'm terrible and you deserve better. I'm sure you'll find them, and everything will be okay. Don't give up hope.

J
>>
I hope you're fucking dead
>>
Dear TF

You mean everything to me. I love you so much and I wish every day that you loved me too. I hate the space that has been created between us. I'm so sorry I made things weird. I just can't be only friends when I love you so much. I hope someday you'll look back and realize that we would be great together. Please give me a chance.
>>
File: Deadpepe.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Deadpepe.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
Dear Nobody

March 11 was my birthday, nobody came to visit me but you. Nobody told me happy birthday. Nobody loves me more than you.

Sincerely Nobody
>>
>>27093473
ur so pathetic man please get over it
>>
>>27099303
Dear RS

Go to sleep
>>
>>27099325
happy late birthday anon
>>
File: 500GB of feel.jpg (132 KB, 627x576) Image search: [Google]
500GB of feel.jpg
132 KB, 627x576
>>27099325
Nobody loves me, nobody cares,
Nobody picks me peaches and pears.
Nobody offers me candy and Cokes,
Nobody listens and laughs at me jokes.
Nobody helps when I get into a fight,
Nobody does all my homework at night.
Nobody misses me,
Nobody cries,
Nobody thinks I'm a wonderful guy.
So, if you ask me who's my best friend, in a whiz,
I'll stand up and tell you NOBODY is!
But yesterday night I got quite a scare
I woke up and Nobody just WASN'T there!
I called out and reached for Nobody's hand,
In the darkness where Nobody usually stands,
Then I poked through the house, in each cranny and nook,
But I found SOMEBODY each place that I looked.
I seached till I'm tired, and now with the dawn,
There's no doubt about it-
NOBODY'S GONE!!

I'm surprised this wasn't original. Someone out there has taste.
>>
File: FOCK YOU.png (380 KB, 448x394) Image search: [Google]
FOCK YOU.png
380 KB, 448x394
Dear stacies,

stop acting like you like me, if you really liked me, you would of made the fucking move to at least talk to me because you already know this beta cant talk to stacies without getting called out. dont give a fuck how many times you show your titties or ass off to me until you actually try I honestly dont believe you even like me

P.S IZZY fuck your beta orbiters too they wont be as good as I would to you, besides they are sensitive fuckbois
>>
>>27099492
hiss hiss
>>
>>27096860
what is c's name
>>
>>27099492
What is that hideous monster in your picture?
>>
File: mustbeshittingme.png (324 KB, 408x392) Image search: [Google]
mustbeshittingme.png
324 KB, 408x392
>>27099735
something I found in a youtube video here, have another
>>
>>27099383
it's not for you
the letter literally is me getting over it
>>
>>27099383
You probably think that's somebody else

My name starts with J and I had a thing with a V and I'm always surprised to see somebody else posting those in every thread. I think I'm paranoid enough to think that it's somebody trying to make me look bad to her, but it probably doesn't even matter.

But yeah, I haven't said anything about it in months and months.
>>
Dear G

Stop making me think of you.

L
>>
>>27099523
why?

originally commented
>>
buuuuuuuuuuuuuump
eeeeee
original
comment
>>
>>27099943
okay good. i think somebody does the same thing to me as well.
>>
DEAR Ni and Ki
NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I WILL FUCKING SMASH YOUR SKULL

love, KKK
>>
O

It's time to kill yourself already. You're a waste of space.
>>
>>27101603
because they're weeb losers

I know I'm silly for trying and failing to get this girl, but these kids literally orbit her and build up this angry unrequited love but never have the courage to say anything about it. I'm probably happier now having no contact with her after a short romantic stint than I would be if I just sat on the sidelines and wished she saw me as something more than a friend.

I don't get it, honestly.
>>
Dear S,

stop being insecure about everything, i'll never be mad at you so don't apologize.
don't worry about the flow of things, you can't force it just let it be.

besides don't let your desires overtake your brain, not worth it to say the least...

love, A
>>
Thank you for reminding me why I don't trust people. Today was a fun 9 hour experience, but I'm afraid to inform you that I would not like to repeat such processes.

- Your friend, Anon
P.S. Fuck you junkie bitch
>>
Dear M

Find someone else to love already, I can't stand your constant drama queen bullshit. Do you realize how unattractive it is? Do you really think I'm going to love you more because of it? No, I'm not. Go ahead and find someone else already, a girl who appreciates your bullshit preferably and who gives a fuck.

Sincerely,
E.
>>
>>27099963

Why do you think? He/she hopes that C is them and wants you to crush that hope. Why the fuck would anyone care otherwise?
>>
>>27091940
We could have had something but every time it started working out you just through it away like a childm. I hope you find happiness, but I feel like that will be impossible for someone who gets scared of a relationship. I am probably the most tolerant person of you, your and my friends gave up long ago, when I didn't. You knew this, yet you were still unable to just say how you felt, instead you just led me on. Again. I'm done now, and I hope you are too. Good luck in finding someone that would have looked after you as much as I would've.
>>
>>27101769
I wouldn't want him to find out through here, silly
>>
>>27101705

This could be me, only I'm not an S.
>>
>>27101802
Could you not include initials?
>>
>>27097828

You slc?
>>
Dear T,

I'm sorry I flipped out at you last time. I just find it hard to stay calm when anything I can say will literally trigger you and have you block me then re-add me a month later. I did honestly want to keep you in my life and I meant everything I said that night. I'm sure you won't believe it and I'm sorry for what I said to you. I don't want bad blood between us but I feel like it's never going to be different sadly. You were once everything to me but I guess it's all gone now and I don't know if we'll ever be friends. If you ever do decide you don't hate me and want to try things without murdering each other talk to me again. I do miss you and I hope you are doing well. I'm going to give you space and not try to email or message anymore to let you decide on your own time what you want to do. I'm sorry it has turned out like this but I know you'll be okay. Mew.

From R~
>>
>>27101962
You never loved me in the first place.
>>
File: 1403056109879.png (309 KB, 692x720) Image search: [Google]
1403056109879.png
309 KB, 692x720
>>27101970
I flipped the letters
>>
File: 1399679914231.png (517 KB, 765x715) Image search: [Google]
1399679914231.png
517 KB, 765x715
>>27101974
Oh ok well that's understandable.
>>
>>27091940
Dear E.,
Please come back, i'm so sorry...
Let's try one more time, i miss you.
I love you;
T.
>>
these threads are fucking sad. just poor anons tripping over bitches or the psycho chicks who actually browse this board posting subliminals to eachother knowing they're both narcissistic enough to comb through the threads to find them
>>
Dear L,

Fuck you for throwing away 3 years of our relationship for someone you just met online a 2 months ago. You should have at least told me that you're not in love with me anymore instead of letting me think that everything's fine. You're a piece of shit. You're gonna rot in hell together with your skank.

P.S. Kinda offended that you replaced me with a gold digger and someone who looks like a lady boy.

Love,
Anon
>>
>>27096243
all of r9k is just shitty repeat threads (this, wagecuck, etc)
some people really like these and it helps them talk about stuff they normally couldnt
of course it also might just all be full of shit as they try to get a muh feelz screencap but nonetheless just let them have their fun
>>
>>27101758
I hope this isnt me.
>>
>>27101990
I wrote in a lot of threads hoping that these off-balance girls I met here would see it and they'd feel something but it never happened.

Now I just go through the threads reading every post because half of them are beautifully sad.
>>
Dear R,

It's hard for me to feel anything at all at this point. I can never describe myself as loving someone, but I knew that when I got closer and closer to you I wanted to become a better person, and change, because of you. Is that love? At my age, probably not. But I can say that with all my past regrets and anxieties, you were the only one that listened. You were the only one I could call a true friend.
I wish I could go back and undo what I did, undo what I said, undo everything. I wish I could undo talking to you, not only so that I wouldn't have hurt you, but also so that I would never have to see how quickly you moved on from it all and how little I meant to you. That's what gets to me the most - I deserve what happened between us but the fact that everything before that meant so little in the long run makes me wonder if it can ever be worth it again. My guess is that it won't be.
I'm running out of things to say, I remember you told me that you found it hard to keep up conversations with people so I'd always be the one talking, to keep the conversation going. I'm running out of things to say and it scares the fuck out of me that I won't have anyone to talk to anymore.
What else did I expect though? I knew that getting close to someone would end in hurt. It always does. But I didn't expect this. It hurts so much and yet I'm so numb from it all. I guess not all wounds heal with time.

Well, it's been nice talking. I hope you find happiness, however you do it. I'm sure I'll be fine.

Sincerely,

Anon
>>
>>27101802
This one hits harder than it should have.
>>
M,

You need to get some professional help. The doctors arent wrong, you just lack the insight to see it. You are pushing everyone away from you. When you really think about it, you know deep down why everyone is turning on you.

Never message me again pretending you give a shit about me. Just because I was the only sucker to fall for it before doesnt mean I will again. You ruined me. And even ruined, im doing more with my life than you are.

-M
>>
>>27101802
Nooo
Don't give up on him / her
Try again, at least one more time
>>
>>27097797

Finally. After years of lurking these threads, a letter I can pretend is addressed to me.

Get back in touch with G, ya skank.
>>
Dear diary

I know I have to write to you everyday. I made a promise. But literally nothing interesting is happening with life. I gave up on getting a job because working at the family business is better in every possible way. Plus, as I'm getting older, I don't feel like doing challenges. I just want a stable life now. If that means I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life, so be it. It's not like I had a chance to pick up girls anyway. You know how I tried many times and failed miserably. It was a good experience though since it made me realize how ugly I am. I'll probably end up getting Russian mail order bride if I become way too desperate I guess, though I'm sure as hell that it won't happen any time soon. Welp, I've got nothing more to say. I'll write to you again soon, hopefully.

best regards,

Anon
>>
>>27102193
Shut the fuck up
Get up
Do better
You know you can
Stop being a little bitch
Prove to the voice in your head keeping you down you owe it JACK SHIT
>>
File: 169379.png (79 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
169379.png
79 KB, 800x400
>>27096243
Dear OP:

Please continue posting this topic day after day. It was imaginative and interesting the first time, and repeat postings have only made the experience more enjoyable.

It's an exercise bursting at the seems with therapeutic and entertainment value. Daily, you come here and ask your depressed comrades to dance out messages to the world. Me? well, I can finally get my sickly penis erect long enough that I achieve a weak orgasm from their misery, to gargle the foul trickle of yellow, pus-like semen before I close this tab and swallow, a much purer faggot?

I suppose I'm no better than the other shitposters who feed upon failure and misery. We attempt to remind you you're inadequate, incompetent, insufficient, pathetic excuses for personhood, less than human, with no hope of having even our most basic desires for companionship met. Yet still, I wonder...why do I shitpost again and again, ceaselessly, asking you to spill your semen into my fat faggot mouth, to imbibe to what end?

Why do I keep shitposting like a faggy autist OP? Have I no other form of release? No creativity? If I am alone, it must surely be because others rightfully find me dull, unintelligent, weakminded, desrespectful, and an irrevocably gay individual who would type out asinine paragraphs daily onto an obscure corner of the internet for months on end.

Should I really wish this to be the crowning achievement of my life?

Sincerely yours,

A massive faggot.
>>
>>27102118
This was the second time, even her friends had to tell her to stop leading me on like she was. All my friends already hate her because of her inability to tell me how she actually feels.
>>
>>27102063
dw bro, it hits me harder every day
>>
Dear anyone

pls be my friend
i have nobody to talk to

G
>>
>>27102542
Dear G

Gimme your steam

another G
>>
Hi
I really would want to tell you that I like you. However I dont think I have the balls for it. I like you for your friendly and happy personality that I discovered while being in the same art class as you.
The school dance is coming up and I wish I could go with you. However we are limited to got our own classes. And I have no idea if you even have the same feelings that I have. However if you for some reason are a robot, and see this, I wish you everything good.
-Anon
>>
>>27102573
i don't play games because i suck at them and don't feel much of a reward from them
>>
Dear Me

Kill yourself.
>>
R,

I ran away because I was afraid. I enjoyed our time together. Just live your life. I'm nothing but a footnote.
>>
>>27101917
eh not really, friends are on here
>>
>>27101985
Second letter of T, please?
>>
Dear J,

I'm kind of starting to regret asking you out. I might be a bislut after all, but guys are awful so I'll just keep the lez label. I think our friend was right, we're too alike to be compatible. Hugging you makes me so happy though. I want to kiss you longer, let's go into the bathroom stall next time and just make out so I know it's worth it,

Dear M,

Fuck fuck fuck I wish I was with you. But sometimes I don't. You know everything I want and fit me perfectly. Imagine what we would be like together. We would be the perfect qt girl couple and life would be beautiful.

Dear A,

You're such a manipulative bitch and I won't let myself forget it this time. M's coming over today and we're going to bitch about you for hours. So many people hate you and make fun of you behind your back. I can't wait for your bf to come out as gay.

Dear other J,

Sorry I left you like that. I don't think guys are for me but I miss being with someone so dominant and older. I still love the songs you played for me and it's hard not to think of you when I listen to them.

Dear Z,

I'm going to visit you guys soon thanks to C. He knows I'm gay but I'm scared if I come out to you, you'll hate me. Please still be my lame friend and talk about music and qt anime girls with me.
>>
>>27102962

b

and in my nickname
>>
>>27102664
Is this N?
>>
File: 3701183-nuoj.png (119 KB, 960x695) Image search: [Google]
3701183-nuoj.png
119 KB, 960x695
>>27101649

YAAAY this is definetly for me
>tfw rare first name

who's this from?
>>
>>27102050
R here, whats your name Anon?
>>
File: 570147515.jpg (61 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
570147515.jpg
61 KB, 500x456
>>27103174
holy shit you piss me off.
>>
>>27103415
Why anon?
Originalhjguk
>>
>>27103505
Why are you even here?
bloxx
>>
>>27103542
Boredom, I used to be a robot, and I hate most straight girls and tumblrinas
>>
Dear E,

I cried for 3 hours straight when I read about your death. you were pretty amazing for many reasons although your presence/aura was a bit unsettling at times. I guess that was just related to how you looked and how I'm sensitive to such things and what made some of our conversations a bit awkward I guess. other than that, they all gonna miss you. oh well. I'm gonna try to do my best and make sure that you and everyone else is proud of me. R.I.P

Anon.
>>
>>27103590
You clearly were never a robot. I hate people like you. I'd tell you to get out normie reeee but that won't do anything.
>>
>>27103608
also, PS: thanks for everything.
>>
>>27103661

what makes you think i died lol

E
>>
>>27104003
nice try, anon.
but E simply wasn't the kind of person who'd ever browse /r9k/.
>>
Dear Abby,

We haven't talked in person since we broke up two years ago. Heard you and your bf broke up and that you're really broken up about it. Lol that sucks. Any way I hope youre doing well and sorry for not allowing us to be friends after we broke up like you wanted to. BTW fuck you for lying about us not having sex, you blew me at a train station like 4 times and we fucked at my place like 3 times. Idk abby, we're probably never going to talk again which is sort of a good thing. BTW I always had a huge crush on your friend and yes I did mean to flirt with her when we were dating. BTW new girl is actually good at sex.

Sincerely anon
>>
I miss you, but I'm glad you're happy now.

I love you so much.
>>
I'm still going to do it, no matter how good things will get. I don't even care anymore if it hurts anybody at this point.

To you and the other few; I thank you.
>>
>>27091940
Dear J,
I'm sorry for lying to you about everything. Maybe we'll meet again one day. I loved those steam chats late at night.
Love, E.
>>
I get that you only ever saw me as a source of betabux. I still meant everything that I said to you. I wanted you to be family. I'm not even embarassed that I felt that about you while knowing you were trying to use me. I did what I said I was gong to do so it would be possible to care for you but I will never tell you or even talk to you again because I am afraid I will start to hate you.
>>
B,

The time has come. You're getting bored of me. You know it's true. You've realized that I'm an ugly loser with nothing going for me and that you're amazing. Fuck what am I gonna do without you.
>>
>>27104167
don't do it, M.
>>
>>27104279
Sorry; I'm not M, nor by real name or nickname.
>>
>>27104298
in that case...go ahead, i guess? no not really.
>>
>>27104311
It'll take me a while to do what I want, but I'll get there. May I ask what's up with M, just to have an idea if we're similar in what we're doing or not.
>>
>>27104342
you may not ask but it's too late and you did
>>
>>27104375
Oh well, a shame in some ways for I was getting a bit too curious here. Good luck with dealing with M though.
>>
>>27104406
I'm sparing you disillusionment. Wish I could spare myself.
>>
>>27104444
There's no need to spare me from anything, anon; I'm already not sparing myself here. I'm still curious though, not going to lie.
Also, nice quads. That's a sight right there.
>>
>>27104471
If your curiosity distracts from what you were planning, I'd better keep you in the dark as long as possible
>>
>>27104519
You're really not helping me in this case, because I already have most of it planned out. I'm just waiting on the set time to do it, and if by some unholy chance something happens to change that, then gods and demons and anything at all be damned for it. Your efforts aren't helping. Not in the slightest.
>>
>>27104682
>Your efforts aren't helping. Not in the slightest.
story of my life
>>
>>27104755
I meant more along the lines of you trying to keep me in the dark. It's a shame that it's the case for you in more things though. I share that to a good extent myself, so I know the feel.
>>
>>27104859
It's maybe why we're robots. Plenty of assholes in the world, but what about the people who mean well, and even try to connect with and help others, but who just fail time after time due to autism or just lacking social skills or the means to learn them? It's disheartening
>>
>>27104924
I know how I ended up becoming a robot myself; bad surroundings and environment. I would have grown up to be more kind and happy if things were different in that regard, but now I can only extend the kindness and happiness towards everyone but myself. I would not be surprised if a good amount more people share the same folly. But I would not be so optimistic at the same time about this.
Disheartening, but that's the world for you; do small and big things to make things just a bit better for everyone. What's there left to do, hm?
>>
K,

I wish you knew just kow much I would like to meet you, this time, for real.

I wish I had another chance, and I wish I weren't a mute imbecile whenever I'm around you.

Thank you for trying to help me, even though it changed nothing. Thank you for believing in me.

I want to get over you so badly, but I know I never will.

Best of luck,
M. K.
>>
Today, I wrote such a letter, but then I actually sent it.

It helps a lot to get it off your chest for real, anons.
>>
>>27102094
does m happen to be a girl who's first three letter are m,a, k?
>>
>>27105133
letters*** ahh
>>
>>27091940
Dear K.B.,

I love you.
So much.
I've wanted to say that for a long time now.
I just can't bring myself to though.
Ali is a great person too,she can keep secrets and is really funny.
Hell,i've said some things to her about you that would probably make you blush.
But,you're growing up.
And now i'm invisible to you.
See you on the other side.

-Elvis
>>
File: 1454184524103.png (405 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
1454184524103.png
405 KB, 500x397
I'm not happy anymore. I wish I never met you. I wish I never fell in love with you. I felt much more content being alone than being with you. I loved you and only you, and I wish you did the same. It's ending soon. I can't be in love with someone that is in love with another.
>>
W.
You're continuing to do things that hurt me, even though you claim the opposite. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results... well, you know what it is.
S.
>>
Dear O

I finally made some more "friends" online after having no contact with anyone really, got a haircut too. I miss you. Was feeling very suicidal yesterday and a few days before that. Sorry

sincerely E
>>
I love you daddy

R.I.P
>>
>>27106449

top bait

who is this?
>>
>>27106530
who wants to know?

bloxxxx
>>
>>27106589

O here, I wanna know who's baiting
>>
Dear Cunt

I just want your pussy. You literally act like a child and look like one but god damn your body is nice. What I don't get is why I do even though youre a 4/10 at times. Whatever.

Fuck you.
>>
>>27106605
I don't understand

bloxxx
>>
>>27106683

so who you writing to then?
>>
>>27106449
whats the second letter of o
and e
>>
g and u respectively, so fuck off sameposter fag

>>27106605
>>27106819
>>
>>27091940

Dear Sirs,

The rats in the walls are scraping messages to me again. After publishing their last creation in the press I barely avoided the feminist death squads as they haunted me in the cafes and the alleys for several months. This was very inconvenient for me. As you seem to specialize in ventilation solutions, could you perhaps devise a way to allow live weasels to nest in an air duct? I hope in this way to balance out the spiritual nature of my unfortunate muses.

t. Your Faithful Ruler, Recep Tayyip Erdogan
>>
>>27106879
you have to make 3 children now
>>
>>27092562
Wait, you being serious, or is this just a reference to Brave New World?
>>
>>27091940
Dear I,
We're still together and you make me happier every day. I don't know if that'll change in the future or what, but I love you a lot. Despite your mistakes, my mistakes and our mistakes, you're still my favorite person on earth and there's noone I'd rather be with. I love you.
P.s. grow your hair out a little, I said I liked short hair, not buzzing off the entire side.
>>
Dear K,

You have asked me how can I say that I'm in love with you, when I don't even know you.

Perhaps that was the exact answer, It is because i want to know more about you. To listen to the deepest darkness of your thoughts, to explore every crevice of your skin.

You were something that was able to get to my mind. and for that, I'd always want you.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear N

You keep saying things about love, yet you shriek when I felt it.
for what are those messages? you wanted her to leave right? you knew she would shrink with guilt if you did that.

you are cruel

and I hate you.
>>
>>27099943
>>27101603
>>27101663
my V's a dude so definitely isn't any of yours
sorry about her though
>>
>>27099963
must know if it is possibly me
>>
Dear Austin,

I miss you and think about you. I keep logging in for the small hope you might say hi because I don't know how.

You probably won't see this.

J
>>
>>27091940
Dead Eve

I know you didnt move to Utah, that city doesnt even exist on a map.
You were a liar cunt.

M
>>
>>27099943
>>27101603
>>27101663
>>27107999
wait, is there seriously only one female V in these threads or is everyone just assuming they're the same?
>>
>>27106723
Os and I'm Em

>>27106868
fuck off liar
>>
>>27108777
Os here

Hey emma, i miss you too
>>
>>27099325
I've been there before, anon and it certainly isn't fun. Just hang in there and things will hopefully get better. Try to make some friends or go out more. I can't say I've been particularly successful in this endeavor, but it is worth a shot. Happy late birthday anon. I hope you have a better day today.
>>
>>27108861
liar

extra words for robot
>>
>>27108894
you do understand i still love you emma, right?
>>
I find what you are doing to be utterly despicable, crush poster on /vg/

you did the same thing over a year ago, and I had hopes that I was simply a loser and cringeworthy for what happened but this is telling me that I may have actually been justified in cutting contact

I can only hope that the person you target becomes wiser before he becomes hurt.
>>
>>27109093
prove its you

blox
>>
File: 1449353126883.png (810 KB, 1280x1220) Image search: [Google]
1449353126883.png
810 KB, 1280x1220
Most Dear J
Please leave my mind. Disappear from my thoughts. It has been almost 3 years now. Please. I can't stop thinking about you. We both know that relationship between us won't work but I can't get over it.
Make it stop.
M.
>>
>>27109507

call me then
>>
Dear Google
How do you tie a noose
>>
>>27109558
>implying the real O would ever say that
fuck off fag I don't know what you are getting out of this
>>
>>27109613
>what you are getting out of this

an erection
>>
>>27109626
Really? I'm not even a girl

blox
>>
dear me
work on that fucking assignment
sincerely, me
>>
>>27108009
hhhh.
what is your name?
>>
Bump
Yes
Bump
Oc
Oc occcc
>>
>>27091940
Hey Steve,

I know what you're doing to them, and if you don't stop I'm getting the police involved. It's gone on long enough.

Regards,
Johnny
>>
I had a dream you proposed, and it felt so real. What blows my mind is that it wasn't terrifying; it was really exciting and we were so happy. I've had a while to get used to the idea that this is it for us, but all the same, it's crazy how goddamn nice it feels.
>>
File: 1453825705445.png (145 KB, 471x400) Image search: [Google]
1453825705445.png
145 KB, 471x400
L,

It's been over 5 months since I last saw you, but I can't stop thinking about you. You and the rest thought I was dropping out because the other offer was just better, but no. I wanted to leave because I wanted to stop seeing you, because I was getting obsessed with you. I couldn't stop thinking about you and your cursed eyes all day, could barely get any sleep, kept dreaming about you. I don't know why you from all people but it was driving me mad. So I decided to flee, because if I kept going I know I would've had to see you day after day but I wouldn't dare to try anything, because I'm a complete coward and a retard.

The fact that everyone but you gave me a warm goodbye, with hugs, kisses and all that crap destroyed me. You probably didn't think about it at all, but that dull "goodbye, good luck" from at least meter and half from me felt like kilometers, hurt me terribly.

When I returned home in that bus I felt nothing, I felt numb, shocked by the fact that I was never ever going to see you, that I dropped it all (again) and ran away. But later that night I cried, I haven't cried in at least 5 years. I felt so silly, cringy and confussed after awhile I started laughing in the middle of the crying.

The following days I started drinking. I haven't drunk in ages but I just felt the need to. I also spied on your social media, figuring that you were some low class, white trash stacey 'ho. Thinking that getting proof of that would help me stop obsessing over you. But far from that. Now I'm still obsessed with you, drunk, and with a folder full of pictures and videos of you that I see every night while drinking.

I cling to the hope that in a couple of months I will be far away, in a foreign country, somewhere to start again from scratch and forget all my regrets of this god forsaken shithole, which are many. But if in these five months I couldn't stop thinking about you, how can I be totally sure it will get better?

I blame your stupid eyeliner and mascara.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.