[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any people infiltrated a real normie party here before? Preferabbly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: 1456449487376.jpg (45 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1456449487376.jpg
45 KB, 494x468
Any people infiltrated a real normie party here before? Preferabbly a big one, with lots of women and booze. I'm genuinely interested in what they're like, stereotypes aside.

I saw a screenshot here a couple times about some robot who became a normie for a night and went to some crazy party, looking to hear some similar stories.
>>
File: 1455319336292.png (3 KB, 253x243) Image search: [Google]
1455319336292.png
3 KB, 253x243
>>27075969
Went to a frat party with some friends freshman year of college. Honestly, was just not fun. Lots of people in an enclosed space, some awful band playing, and then halfway through the night my friends just started wierdly dancing with each other (not even like girls grinding on gus, just some weird type of group dance), even friends who didn't drink.

Would not recommend. It's just loud, sweaty, crowded, and generally awful.
>>
>>27075969
Yep

There were multiple fist fights outside, people smoking weed in the garage, the owner of the house got beaten half to death by some random person, and to top it all off the entire house burned down a few hours after the party was over, the police said it was arson - somebody doused the entire main floor in gasoline and lit it up.

It was actually pretty boring for me, I just roamed around aimlessly and drank. Barely talked to anyone.
>>
I had a hell of a time freshman year, rushed (considered pledging, enjoyed the parties) a few frats, threw some large ones at an older friend's off-campus apartment.
Honestly, it's about all it's cracked up to be in your first few months while all the other freshman are just wanting to rage/rebel against their parents. Girls are looser, guys are friendlier, booze is flowing and people are hella chill/accepting. After those precious few months, cliques develop, a social hierarchy forms, and the usual norms follow suit. Kind of sad, maybe it didn't really happen and I just disconnected, but those first few months of freshman year are genuine bliss.
>>
File: 1457224243868.jpg (330 KB, 2000x2358) Image search: [Google]
1457224243868.jpg
330 KB, 2000x2358
>>27075969
I did one nice at my neighbors house that was being really annoying with drunks bothering the shit out of me.

I went to their house said hello, "OH FINALLY COMING OUT OF YOUR ROOM?" nod and smile

Go to their bathroom and do an upperdecker in their bathroom, and leave.

"LEAVING SO SOON? I GUESS NOT YOUR KIND OF PARTY" say I forgot something and leave
>>
>>27076869
>Go to their bathroom and do an upperdecker in their bathroom, and leave.
Beautiful.
>>
File: Capture.png (124 KB, 182x425) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
124 KB, 182x425
The parties I've been to the person I go with usually ditches me and talks with people they know for a couple of hours while I sit somewhere and drink, occasionally moving places and very occasionally try and talk to someone but it always ends after a minute and they walk away or talk to someone else

Then I leave drunk and disappointed and feel like stringing myself up

I go in like top pic and leave like bottom
>>
File: Party.jpg (103 KB, 960x543) Image search: [Google]
Party.jpg
103 KB, 960x543
>>27075969
>infiltrated
come on guys, i'm sure most of you aren't autistic enough to never get invited out.

But anyway, yeah they're chill. A lot of the time the people will go out to a club after the party around 12 or so, but sometimes people just chill in the house. what happens in the party depends on the party, i guess. for example, i tried MDMA at the last party I went to, and my god that was an amazing experience. other that it's not very unusual - people just drink, mingle and maybe occasionally play drinking games. i dunno, do you guys have any specific questions?
>>
When I went to med school, my only pre-med friend got popular and started throwing parties on the scale of 20-50 people (I know it sounds small, but we're in a very small area, so this would be up to a third of the school).

In general, they can be broken up into three phases, based on who was there.

Closer friends show up early:
>casual drinking
>talking about bullshit like why physics says "X from Y movie" can't happen or what autistic stuff we've seen people doing lately
>good music in the background
>people in small groups which randomly break up as the people overhear other conversations

Bulk of the invited show up, about an hour or less into the thing:
>enhanced drinking
>card games (more drinking)
>two or three huge group conversations settle down to talk about general life stuff (recent exams/lectures, "oh how's the girlfriend," etc)
>normie music begins

The random unwanted people that found out about it and were told it started several hours later show up:
>early arrivals are incredibly drunk
>back to smaller groups, essentially clusters of cliques
>beer pong
>music is shit
>I do something autistic and then leave
>>
>>27075969
Yes. My best friend growing up was a Chad, so I went to a ton of normie parties that I had no business being at. It's pretty cool desu, there were usually a staggering number of girls who would get drunk and latch on to the first guy they saw.
>>
The closest to a normie party I've ever been to was an anime convention room party
>>
>>27077144
What kind of autistic thing would you do, anon?
>>
went to 2 in my first week at university.

in the first one, our freshman orientation leader invited everyone to his house. i went there with a guy i sort of knew, and had my first beer. tasted like a bread soda and that pissed me off. then they made me join a drinking game and when i kept asking what to do, they all kept saying "don't worry you'll figure it out." except whenever it was my turn, i yelled "yeehaw" and they laughed and made take another sip. i got tired of their bullying so i quit and watched some people play beer pong and left that party. i was there for 30 minute and didn't even finish that first beer.

my second party was even shorter at a record time of 1 minute. i went to see my friend from high school who was attending a different university. we went to meet another guy we knew and he invited us to a party on another floor in the building. we got there and it was an overcrowded tiny room with drinks in the middle. music was blaring and everyone already knew each other and they were talking/screaming nonsense. i was going to pout myself a coke but my friend intended to make me drink something alcoholic. the gods must have been watching over me as he couldn't open that bottle. then he called that party lame and we left.
>>
File: good luck whale.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
good luck whale.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
>>27077067
>that pic
Mother of God, how horrifying. That doesn't look fun at all.
>>
>>27077208

Sometimes, it was boring normie cringe stuff, like hitting on girls I knew were taken.

Sometimes, it was relatively bad, like when I misheard a conversation and butted in with a list of my fetishes.

Sometimes, I get a new horrible memory to keep me up at night, like when I snuck off to the convenience store down the block, bought a plastic honey bear, came back, and started drinking the honey while re-enacting scenes from Bee Movie.
>>
>>27077247
hey man, to each his own, not everyone likes parties. i personally love being invited to them and drinking and talking to people, but it's not for everyone, and i guess i have more personal reasons for it too.

>>27077257
>hitting on girls
anon, you naughty flirt! :P
>fetishes
jesus that's full on-autistic
>bee movie
are you like genuinely autistic, or are you just doing this for shits and giggles? cause if you're being invited then i refuse to believe that you can't contain yourself to that extent.
>>
>>27075969
Ive been to a few. My 2 cousins who are basically my best friends are normies. One cousin in particular is an extreme Chad. But anyways I've been to a few parties with them.

Probably the only one I remember (not because I got super drunk and couldnt remember, just that I cant remember) was I think on NYE we were party hopping and went to this one house party where most people were on something and this dude who made himself up like a girl, put a bunch of cocaine on a table and snorted it while everyone watched. Im pretty sure someone else did a line with him too but I only distinctly remember him doing it.

It was a pretty fun night, I was really high on weed and remember all of us were fucked out of our minds and asked each other what the fuck was that thing with make up on and long hair. White people are crazy.

We went to another party that night and this one wasnt memorable but it was one of those things where the lights were dimmed/off and girls were dancing.

Nothing very interesting though but I thought I should share it since I've had a taste of normie life despite being a full blown robot.
>>
>>27077334
>are you like genuinely autistic, or are you just doing this for shits and giggles? cause if you're being invited then i refuse to believe that you can't contain yourself to that extent.

[s4s] is my main board. When I hit a certain level of drunk, I shitpost in real life because I forget everyone else is not operating at double-digit levels of irony. When I'm anything short of black-out drunk, I can act like a normie just fine, but it all falls to pieces so easily.
>>
>buy a tarp for the main room
>buy four tall boxes to use as throwaway trashbags
>buy grain alcohol and Hawaiian punch and just dump it into one of those football player cooler things
>spend 2 hours preping the house for party
>invite 30 or so people and tell them to bring whoever they want
>go to all the neighbors and personally tell them there will be a party and they can come if they'd like and if they have a problem with noise or parking call us first before the police
>hand out three tasers to trusted friends
>about ~110 people at peak
>now it goes from having fun with a lot of people to keeping order
>four fights break out, three are stopped when the two idiots fighting here the cackling of the taser, one is broken up by the tasing both of the fighter (who are then dragged outside and told to leave)
>people trying to go into bedroom's of people who live in the house
>notice multiple things missing from where they should be
>some idiot has been standing at the door charging $5 entry fee, tries to leave when caught, surrenders money when threatened by getting tased by three different people at once, leaves saying "Fuck yall cracka ass niggas taking money from a hard working nigga like me. Where I come from, you get slump for trying to finesse me like that. You lucky I ain't strapped fucking pussy ass white boys."
>end up making $270 (split 5 ways = $54) from the fake door man's bullshit, give back money to close friends who got scammed

Big parties are only fun at other people's houses.
>>
>>27077397
Haha, fair enough. Yeah I used to go on 4chan all the time but now I limit myself heavily so I don't become engrained in this culture. If you really want to become a normie, and it seems you're nearly there, give 4chan a break, visit some normie sites like reddit and tumblr. Or don't, if you don't want to, to each his own and all.
>>
>>27077067
It's funny how detached normies are. I probably wouldnt be a 22 year old virgin if i was around drunk girls every weekend.

Yes, a lot of us dont get invited to parties. Fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>27077448
I'm not sure that /soc/ is filled with normies, but regardless, how come you don't get invited to parties? I'm curious and want to see if I can point out anything specific you're doing wrong #normieadvice.
>>
>>27077375
Btw, I think this is a cool thread idea. What things have you robots done that should disqualify you from being a robot?

Btw im talking grown male virgins with few friends and lots of problems

Talking about my cousins reminded me that ive slapped and grabbed a girls ass before. She was this hot white girl and my cousin talked about how she was such a tease. We were hanging out at a playground late at night and somehow she requested that i spank her ass. Pulled her shorts down, left the thong on and me and my cousin did it.

Eventually one day we stopped seing her because her dad grounded her. We were messing around and my cousin and her locked me out of the car so i jumped on the hood of the car and he started driving side to side to fuck with me. I guess her dad heard the commotion and got out to see and then angrily ordered her inside.

I dont know if he caught her being a slut before and didnt like seeing her with 2 guys or maybe he didnt like seeing her with 2 hispanic guys or what but it really struck a nerve with the guy.
>>
>>27077497
I'm already seeing an actual psychologist, thank you though.
>>
>>27077537
Can you get the fuck off our board, please?
>>
>>27077552
That's fair enough, I can't offer any advice that's better than what an actual trained psychologist would say. Good luck though, man, I know you'll pull through (:
>>
I was at one for like 15 minutes once, it was this super popular sluts 18th and there was easily 150 people there. Supposedly she only invited like 40.

Someone messaged me the next day asking if I wanted to buy a TV, turns out she and her family got robbed of everything worth something. Her mom lost all her jewellery, every electronic device in the house was gone, a few people stole the 50" TV.
>>
>>27077559
Come on now bro, don't be such a dick. This is an all-inclusive thread, let's not be divisive here.
>>
>>27077602
I come here because I have 0 friends and 0 social skills and 0 events to go to and want to talk to a few people who are in a similar situation, not to hear the boasting of someone who has it all

But if you insist on staying, what's your advice on someone like me unfucking my life? I'm 20 and reasonably attractive if that helps
>>
>>27077642
What are you doing right now? I mean, are you working, in uni, or what? What's the deal?
>>
>>27077559
I'm a 22yo male virgin with no friends, besides 2 cousins who live in 2 different cities, no muscles, skinny but have a belly, eczema, assymetrical face, unattractive, raised by a single mom, never held a job, never did good in school, have ADHD and social anxiety and im also just generally anxious, reclusive no real hobbies or interests, no motivation, spend most of my day on here, etc

Virtually every story in my life that is worth telling was because of my Chad cousins who accept me, knowing all of my problems. I would never have been to a party or grabbed a girls butt one time if not for them.

I'd like to see how pathetic your life is compared to mine.
>>
>>27077656
University

I think people laugh at me when they see me in the street too.. Whenever I look at the person I'm about to pass they're smiling and sort of trying to hide it, I don't know why though. Maybe I'll stop one of them some day and ask
>>
>>27077642
>>27077656
And no, I don't have it all. The one girl I really like probably doesn't like me back. I've failed one of my modules and need to retake it over the summer. I've been diagnosed with Asperger's and I've had to fight very hard to get the social life I have now. And you haven't lost everything either. You're reasonably attractive and you're only 20. We all have problems, they're just of different shapes and sizes.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>27077257
>like when I misheard a conversation and butted in with a list of my fetishes
fucking kek
>>
>>27077572
That'll teach Stacey to throw a party
>>
>>27077497
people just bust down homes' doors to give invitations to strangers, where you're from?
>>
>>27077701
>>27077691
forgive me pls
>>
File: Capture.png (125 KB, 174x409) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
125 KB, 174x409
>>27077732
forgot image

very original comment
>>
>>27077695
Hmm... the thing is, people say it's a lot easier to make friends in uni, but that's so true that it's almost a problem. Like, if you haven't made friends already in uni, then it's a bit of a problem, but I think it's manageable.

Alright, first things first. How's your self-image? You mentioned that you want to ask people smiling, is it cause you think they're smiling at you? It sounds like you have a bit of an image problem, and you may need to work on your self-esteem.

>>27077732
it's cool, we all act out occasionally. I was brass with some guy who had bipolar disorder earlier because i was feeling edgy, it's all good.
>>
>>27077728
lol no you have friends and friends host parties or get invited to them, and they invite you. The link can be tenuous - for example, in the party in that image, i was there because my friend's friend's girlfriend's housemate was hosting a party and i got invited through that chain.
>>
>>27077642
>>27077746
But yeah, in case you don't reply, the way things work is that talking to people is actually not difficult at all, anyone (including you) can do it. What you do is you literally just talk about random shit, about this movie you saw the other day, about this game you played recently, the music you're into.
The big problem, however, lies in people's confidence. You're afraid to talk to people cause you are afraid to fail. I can tell you that it's ok to fail all I want, but you need to come to that realisation yourself. I once had full-on autism and was terrified to talking to people to, but once I decided to work on it and try to become socially normal, I just went out and talked to random people at my school. I failed a lot, but everytime I did well I felt great, I felt spurred on by my little success. Maybe you'll have the same thing, but you need to go out, try and keep trying, and not give a shit about any setbacks. You only need to succeed a handful of times, and you can fail as many times as you need.
Once you have your confidence up, just talk to people, and if you get on with them you'll become friends. The good thing about people is that they're naturally social, so you will be introduced to their friends, go to parties, and make more friends etc etc. Don't be afraid, you'll be fine, just give it a go (:
>>
>>27077907
Thanks for that, I'll work on it
>>
>>27078050
No worries man, best of luck, don't give up.
>>
>>27077422
holy fuck that doorman actually sounds hilarious
>>
File: schwarzenlaugher.gif (2 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
schwarzenlaugher.gif
2 MB, 400x285
>>27077257
>like when I snuck off to the convenience store down the block, bought a plastic honey bear, came back, and started drinking the honey while re-enacting scenes from Bee Movie

oh gawd please tell me this actually happened
>>
>>27078156

Look at my computer background and tell me that it didn't.
>>
>>27078120
Unintentionally hilarious. It's funny reading it on here but I bet it's a lot different when someone that stupid is being hostile like that IRL. I believe it too because ive seen those types of guys.
>>
File: kessler.jpg (108 KB, 1043x931) Image search: [Google]
kessler.jpg
108 KB, 1043x931
I infiltrated this one normie party full of skater scum that listened to shitty music. As me and my fake normie friends went upstairs they were playing some shitty emo music.

When I went up there I soon realized what I was in for. Of course I went to the party with these chicks I don't even like but I was trying to be more social and shit.

Lots of marijuana, lots of cigarettes, lots of assholes being emo but I sat my awkward ass down in the kitchen smoked one of those cancer sticks and started talking to the birthday boy who was some dude I happened to know from highschool

It was really annoying listening to the people dance and stuff, there's nothing wrong with dancing it's just that I had no clue who the fuck these people were and found that they couldn't even dance

but anyway everyone had a great time and I got high for free and drank free booze so it didn't really affect me in anyway. I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of that place though, and they invited me over to the next party which apparently happens every Saturday.

fuck that shit I'd rather volunteer at a mental health clinic
>>
>>27077257
>I snuck off to the convenience store down the block, bought a plastic honey bear, came back, and started drinking the honey while re-enacting scenes from Bee Movie.
Highest of keks
You glorious motherfucker
>>
When I dropped out of school and my parents were pushing me to get a job, I eventually got tired of living with them. One of my brother's friends thought I would be a good roommate, being really reclusive, but working a pretty good job. So I moved in with her, and for about three months, I didn't even really leave my room.

Then we replaced one of our roommates with this pretty cool black dude. He invited me to hang out a lot downstairs, and slowly I figured out how to socialize well, and he got me to actually chill at a dance party we held.

From there on it got crazier. We had dance parties easily once every week or two (if not more often). Dozens of people over; alcohol everywhere, drunken chicks sitting on the couches and leaning on guys - even on me. Granted, I'm not really a bad looking dude, but I was still shy as fuck and didn't know what to do about these girls, so it wasn't like it mattered.

The things I noticed though...girls don't really mind guys getting touchy as long as they went for the waist or shoulders first, and as long as when they did that, they let go within ten seconds or so. From there, the guy would slowly hold on for longer, or simply rub her shoulders, and get her more okay with touching her. Soon enough they would be cuddling, and within thirty minutes or so of that, they would either leave, or start making out. It seemed pretty standard. I never really did it.

Bros came and went, and they all got drunk. They all hung out, and with women around, they competed in terms of who looked the most manly. Silly bullshit. I kept to myself or tried to talk to the girls; it was actually the easiest way to avoid getting sucked into man-competitions. Only ever ended up getting laid once, because a thirty-ish year old woman got me really drunk and just dragged me to my room. Not really very attractive and I barely remember the experience.

>cont (without stereotypes, lol)
>>
>>27078547
>cont
In general, avoiding the stereotypes, these parties were actually kinda fun. Dancing is surprisingly fun when you get some alcohol in your system, and it can be nice to get some alcohol rolling around because it lets you stop caring as much. There is still the stress and the drive to get with women, and you're really only going to pull the crazy maneuvers that lead to getting laid when you're SUPER wasted and a girl is already really into you. If no girl is at all into you, it doesn't matter what you do, nothing will really happen.

But dancing is fun. Especially when on MDMA, LSD, psilocybin, or simply drunk. Weed is not good for dancing. Dancing is honestly the best part about parties IMHO. I'm not talking butt-grinding or any shit like that; just letting loose and doing silly moves to the music. Sillier the better. People who hate, fuck them. Do what you want. You will have people who join you, and in general, nobody will kick you out for looking like a retard; you might get weird looks, but people will sense your ATTITUDE about having FUN, and it is intoxicating; even the dumbest moves get people rolling, and to be the start of that, oh it is an amazing feeling. My dancing is basically somewhat-controlled flailing; I've been told that, but I was also told by the same person that it helped them get into the groove, because I set a standard anyone could match. And that was a GOOD thing! Dancing isn't competitive!

Anyways. That's my opinion of parties. Beerpong is kinda cool I guess, and kegstands & whatnot are silly enough to be entertaining. It's worth exploring them, and honestly, if you see a party on the street, you can pretty much go in there, drink some, and if you start dancing, people won't question you. If they do, just tell them you're there to dance; everyone is there to socialize, and unless you're like, grabbing asses, nobody's gonna get super mad.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.