[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are you right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1280x960
Restaurants make me feel dead inside, seeing all the people my age out with their dates, friends, and bfs/gfs. Eating at home is so /comfy/
>>
>>27074066
I'm at home on a thursday night, where else would I be?
>>
>>27074066
>stopped by my parents' today
>aunt is there
>she's telling me all about this girl she met that's perfect for me
>the girl works at a mexican restaurant
>aunt tries to give me coupons for free food so I will go
>tell her I don't want them
>aunt asks why not
>tell her I don't like going out
>aunt pauses, then asks "then how will you meet somebody."
>I look at her, then at my parents
>"I gotta go"
>leave immediately

Fucking normies.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>>27074161
I feel ya senpai, normalshits never understand
>>
>>27074161
I fucking feel you anon. I'm a senior in hs this year.
parents asked me tonight
>are you going to prom this year?
no.
>why not? don't you want the memories of going? and we can take pictures! and....
no. I'm not going.

I just feel like such a fucking queer. Why was I even born?
>>
>>27074161
Dude my mom just gave up
Apparently the 30 year old women my dad works with in the hospital want my dick though
>>
File: image.png (713 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
713 KB, 640x1136
>>27074351
I didn't go to prom either. I remember though that in sophomore year, this girl I I kind of liked went to homecoming and got fucked in a football field by a guy she barely knew and lost her virginity. (The story spread around school). Then she started texting her kuk beta orbiter about it. Idk, just thought about it. Normies gonna norm. Fucking slut roastie.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 960x720
>>27074066
In me room.
On me bed.

>hurr can not connect to captcha for the fifth time
Piss off
>>
File: image.png (657 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
657 KB, 633x758
Tfw I was never asked out by a girl to prom when the girls were supposed to ask the guy
>>
>>27074161
Tell her you cant date her because you support Trump
>>
Sitting around in the kitchen. The room-mate came down a while ago and ran their mouth for about 1/2 hour. I felt like saying "IDGAF, go upstairs".

Finally, they're gone and I can just chill and surf the web in peace. Goddamn.
>>
On the floor of my daughter's room waiting for her to fall asleep so I can get out and do something else
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.