[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Wagecuck working retail at 24 >Have girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: 1453243598616.jpg (182 KB, 935x1077) Image search: [Google]
1453243598616.jpg
182 KB, 935x1077
>Be me
>Wagecuck working retail at 24
>Have girlfriend who I love and imagine marrying one day.
>One day we are at a party and my girlfriend gets pretty drunk
>See her dancing with another man while he grinds her
>Makes me feel sick but too beta to say anything.
>They finish dancing and approach, he has his hands around her and she introduces him
>He is a swagfag with his hat to the side, asks me whats up
>Tell him nothing and stand there.
>He asks my girlfriend if she wants to go back to his place
>She looks at me and asks if I want to go
>I say sure, swagfag says I guess thats cool
>We arrive to his apartment, its ok i guess
>We all sit on the couch watching some movie with Arnold.
>The swagfag asks my girlfriend if she wants a massage, she says sure so he drags her to the bedroom.
>I pretend I didnt hear anything and continue watching the movie
>I decide to go check on them after 30 minutes
>I open the door and hes eating my girl out
>I stand there in shock, heart sunk, want to die
>He looks up and sees me so he stops
>Girlfriend still drunk just stares at me
>I go back to the couch and finish watching the movie
>20 minutes later they come out of the bedroom
>Swagfag says he has work tomorrow so we need to leave

Part 2 coming
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 636x382
>>27065345
Part 2

>Complete silence in the car, I drop her off at home than I go home
>The next morning she texts me that the swagfag wants to take her to applebees.
>I tell her not to go but she insists.
>I tell her if shes going im going
>We meet the swagfag and we all sit down in a booth.
>She sits next to him and they talk non stop while im just there
>We finish eating and the check comes
>Swagfag says he forgot his wallet at home, girlfriend feels bad and asks I pay for him
>I do cause im so scared of losing her to him
>He hugs her goodbye and walks away
>The next few weeks I end up paying for them both to go out, I found nudes on her ohone sent to him, one time they actually showed up to my work place together and she asked me to put a bunch of stuff on my card for a discount, half the stuff was for him

I cant take it anymore, I think about killing them both and myself everyday. I really need advice guys
>>
>>27065379
Are you stupid? Run from her now.
>>
>>27065379
1. get a baseball bat and fuck him up
2. spit on her face
3. stop being a beta and get over it
>>
If this was real I would tell you to run like your ass is on fire.

But it's not so stay with her you cuckold
>>
>>27065345
>>27065379

Advice? Cut all contact with her. Now.
>>
>>27065345
this better be bait.

You should have killed that motherfucker

also you're a normie so no wonder you're a fucking cuck
kill both of them and yourself and do the world a favour
>>
>>27065494
>>27065486
>>27065480
>>27065447
She is my first girlfriend, I cant just give her up to him and I cant hurt anyone, im not that type of person. I may think about killing him but in reality I wish we could just be friends
>>
>>27065345
YOU BLAZING KEK
JUST LEAVE HER
>>
>>27065379
it was cleary an accident and actually your fault for not being man enough(she probably wanted to test you if you care for her). its your fault, you should be beging for forgivnes desu
>>
sever u fucking idiot she doesn't respect you a single iota. you are nothing to her. nothing
>>
I refuse to believe any man could be this pathetic. What your girlfriend did was wrong but you don't deserve her if you can't hold on to her. Grow a pair of balls op jesus christ
>>
>>27065526
Cool then continue being a literal cuckold with less self respect then other robots. Congrats you got a gf but you are still a bigger loser than those who never had a gf because you aren't her bf you are just a wallet.
>>
>>27065526
you have to give her up, she is lusting over that superior mans cock. the only way you can even the playfield is by bashing his skull in with a baseball bat. try not to kill him though.
>>
>>27065379
those are olds pics from some anon who's dad cucked him. this is just a fantasy thread for you losers to feel sorry for yourselves
>>
Wtf is this thread? Is this obvious bait or is it actually real?
What.
How do you not know to just break up with her? If this isn't fake than you're really stupid.
>guess ill just pay for my girlfriend to have sex with this random guy
What?
>>
>>27065526

He violated you as a person, and did something that only the shittiest of friends would do. You do not want to be his friend.

And you don't need her as your girlfriend. Being drunk isn't an excuse, if she cared about you and had your back like you have hers this never would have happened.

She doesn't have your back or your best interests at heart. Leave now or at least soon. It will be the best thing for both your sanity and dignity.
>>
>>Have girlfriend who I love and imagine marrying one day.
I already thought you were a retarded cuck before reading the rest. Sheesh.
>>
File: arthur-schopenhauer-1854.jpg (62 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
arthur-schopenhauer-1854.jpg
62 KB, 473x473
>>27065379
Whatever you do, do NOT text her back
>>
>>27065379
Why are you such a cuck ? Is this bait ?
>>
>>27065379
all three of you should die
>>
>>27065345

If you aren't bullshitting, then you are a fucking retard. Never, ever let your gf dance with another man, never let her go off drunk with another man.

As it stands, expose and drop. Let her fuck around behind this guy's back too, he'll be in your position before too long if he's entertaining easy flesh like that.
>>
File: IMG_5496.jpg (108 KB, 845x568) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5496.jpg
108 KB, 845x568
>>27065770
>>27065740
>>27065713
>>27065700
>>27065668
>>27065658
>>27065568

OP here. this thread is fake and actually just a depiction of how I would fuck up my relationship if I ever did actually get a gf (which obviously could never happen in the first place)
>>
This is insane.
>>
>>27065826
you still need to kill yourself
>>
i would tell you to execute the relationship, but she already did
>>
>>27065899
Hes not OP dumbass
>>
AND THE BIGGEST KEK AWARD GOES TO....

O P
P
>>
>>27065526
You're a fucking loser if you truly think this way, man the fuck up, you fucking faggot. What the fuck is wrong with you, this is some of the most pathetic shit I've read if it's actually true. After all they did to you and you still wish that you could all just be friends then you deserve this shit to happen to you
>>
>>27065526

you are a walking wallet
>>
>>27065379
>I do cause im so scared of losing her to him
You already did WAAAY before that, buddy.

Take some testosterone pill or something, man. JUST DO SOMETHING.
>>
File: bondage camper1.jpg (790 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
bondage camper1.jpg
790 KB, 800x1200
>>27065826
I think its remarkable that you actually admit this.

I must say I'm relieved.

But I don't know if this makes me hate you more or less.
>>
Holy shit LEAVE heR wtFuuuuuuck
>>
>>27065668
its b8 you fucking cuck there are dozens of versions of this storyline posted on r9k on a weekly basis
>>
>>27066075
Hes not OP. idiots
>>
File: 1451172352013.jpg (127 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451172352013.jpg
127 KB, 960x960
I'm starting to think these kind of posts are created by women to trigger men. There is no way a man could let all this happen. We have it in our blood to not allow this unless our life is threatened... And even then we're likely to risk it. This is a fucking tumblr landwhale meme raid. Fuck off ya fat roastie cunt.
>>
>>27065379
You should really just kill them both. They both don't sound like they need to live and are terrible people. Whatever happens to you in the aftermath happens, but just know that honestly, you did the right thing.
>>
>have girlfriend
Stopped reading there
Get the fuck off this board normo
>>
File: 1451893025289.jpg (84 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451893025289.jpg
84 KB, 480x360
>>27065345
>2/10 bait gets this many replies
>>
>>27065345
>>27065379
No way in hell this is real. No guy on planet earth is this beta and cucked.
>>
hey OP ask if you can watch them have sex next time
>>
>>27065345
Are you not ashamed? Where are you instincts ? Sometimes I want to wreck somebody's face without any clear reason. If you don't feel anger go to a doctor please you human shell. Also on the topic, you lost because you didn't beat the craps of that guy. She will never respect you and it will only get worse. DROP HER DUDE.
>>
>>27065345
>>27065379
>being THIS beta
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: killing joke cover.jpg (139 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
killing joke cover.jpg
139 KB, 900x1366
Are the real cucks of this thread the ones taking OP's bait?
>>
Just dump her man. You should have dumped her that night when he was eating her out
>>
>>27069713

A reverse troll to bait unironic cuck fags...just crazy enough to work
>>
If this is not bait you deserve every last bit if what happened and will happen.

If my gf would dance with another guy I would IMMEDIATELY go over and ask what the fuck is wrong with her.

FUKKEN KEKKEKKEKKEKKEK
>>
>>27069978
C.uck is replaced by kek now?

Fuck you you fucking Chink stop doing this
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>27065345
They don't even make it sound realistic anymore.
>>
>>27070023

Waitasec..

Cuck

Cuckcuckcuck

This is an original test
>>
>>27065345
Holy shit this is pathetic. As soon as you saw them dancing you should have grabbed her.
>>
>>27065345
>>27065379
You're literally a cuck. Get together with her and the swagfag alone. Pull out a gun and tie them up. Torture, irreversibly mutilate/dismember/scar/castrate the swagfag. Try your best to be sure he lives, call an ambulance. Murder your gf. Then kill yourself. You can either do that, or be a cuck. The choice is yours.
>>
>>27070058

KEKKEKKEK

Original test number two
>>
>>27070023
>>27070058
>>27070081

Ahh so when you write it in upper case without spaces it changes to kek

Fuck you Hiroshyma
>>
>>27065379
Okay I get it. nice b8 m8
>>
>>27065379
thing is I don't want to believe the story because of how autistic you're, but I actually do believe the story because of how autistic you are. be a man
>>
>>27065345
this is just plain fuckin sad, you must be the biggest beta alive. why the fuck didnt you go atleast try to beat the shit outta the guy, or break it off with your whore gf?
>>
>>27065345
where can i buy an old timey trainconductors hat?????
>>
>>27065345
Anon, I understand that this sucks. Tell her straight up that if she wants to be forgiven, she needs to never talk to him again and it's going to take a while for you to forgive her. Don't compromise on this because it's just going to make you feel awful when they're talking to each other. Tell her it's that or nothing. If she leaves you, then it's going to be hard, really hard, but you have to suffer through it. It's better to hurt a lot for a little while than to hurt a lot for a long while. I'm sorry anon. I wish you the best of luck
>>
>>27065379
Why are you even putting up with their shit?
>inb4 I love her too much
Just break up with her, it's not worth it. Sex is just a normal meme anyways.
>>
WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T YOU DROP THIS SLUT THE SECOND SHE STARTED DANCING WITH ANOTHER MAN

YOU ARE A SERIOUS BETA KEK FOR TOLERATING THIS DISRESPECT

IF YOU DON'T DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY, THEN YOU ARE A SPINELESS KEKOLD AND SHOULD KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY

I'M NOT JOKING
>>
Should just break it off, she's already lost to you familia. Might want to record everything when breaking up though.
>>
File: MoCSZ80.png (89 KB, 809x338) Image search: [Google]
MoCSZ80.png
89 KB, 809x338
fuck off with your repost shit, OP

stop trying to act out your shitty cuck fantasies

https://imgur.com/a/hlOyr
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.