[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme Market Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1411150234231.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1411150234231.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
ITT: We discuss the buying and selling of Dank memes on the meme market

General News:
As some of you may already know the Leonardo Decaprio Oscar meme company went bankrupt recently, much to the dismay of its many shareholders who evidently lost many keks. It isn't often that we experience an abrupt death of a meme such as Leo, but he was nominated for an Oscar which made it a high risk investment. Some predicted that if he didn't get the award the meme would have risen 2 fold in value. The good news to come from this is that there is talk of moving some of the Decaprio meme assets to a new startup called the Garry Oldman Oscar meme . Since it is only a few keks on the meme market, I suggest buying into it by several dozen shares.

General memes:
The Rare Pepe : A good meme to invest in of late is the rare pepe. Needless to say it is a very safe investment for long term buyers and has risen constantly since about 2004. It returns good dividends every year and the only drawback is that it costs over 9000 keks per share which is quite an exuberant price for a novice memer. There is potential for rapid growth in this meme especially with the inevitable election of Donald trump, but I'll get to that later.

Jetfuel can't melt steel beams: yet another notable meme on the meme market. Recently it has dropped off a little but that makes it a prime candidate for investment. The ISIS meme company is in negotiations to purchase this meme and seeing as that company is in the rise, it makes both companies very appealing buys. Currently it is worth 7/11ths of a kek but it is set to rise to we'll over 9/11ths of a kek.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 168x168
Political memes:
Hillary & Sanders: since it is likely that both Hillary and Sanders are going to be cucked by Trump, one should be very careful with these memes as they are very high risk. My suggestion is buy into Hillary and Sanders for the short term as they will both continue to rise until the Democratic Candidate is selected. Sell Sanders meme 1 month before the Democratic convention and short the stock so when it inevitably does drop, you can still reap the keks from the dying meme. Continues to buy Hillary after Sanders is shorted but be weary,. It is very likely that Clinton will be indited by the FBI causing a rapid collapse of her meme, but not before there is a explosive rise. I recommend selling before the Democratic convention as well.

Rubio, Cruz and Kasich:
Buy short term, short them long term. If donald wins the memes will collapse, plain and simple.

Donald Trump.:
VERY HIGH Risk MEME: If he wins it is likely that the rare pepe meme will explode in value as will several other memes in the same category. Buy this meme but be aware, if it goes down, it takes a lot with it. The biggest problem with the Trump meme is that it is over 1 million keks per share so it is recommend to buy this stock on a small loan of a million keks.

Please discuss anymore of your personal meme market findings
>>
Please post this on /biz/ and send screenshots.
>>
It's up on biz
>>
>>27061343
Sorry to steer this thread to the political realm, but what will Trump do, if elected, about the growing concern of kekonomic despairity between the value of wojak and pepe memes? Will they be equal? Is Pepe the next meme-ing bubble? I need to be an informed voter.
>>
>>27061656
A very estute question. Wojakmeme and Pepe meme companies are co-dependant with each other. However, Pepe is often in the foreground of the meme and Wojakmeme is usually in the back which makes it lower risk but with less profit margins
>>
>>1135797
biz btfo
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x197
BUY MORE PEPES

BUY BUY BUY
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 220x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 220x214
WAGEKEK MEME IS GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN
>>
>>27062071
Shit! He's right! If Mr. Shekelstein's internet propaganda works properly, the market for wagekek and NEET pepe memes will crash! We have to do something about this. Fire up the Goy-aganda machine! We've got some reverse brainwashing to do.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
Smug Wojak keeps breaking value records, setting new all-time highs all the time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.