[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deleted my tinder, pof, and okc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1451095027033.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451095027033.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
After 5 failed tinder dates I decides to give up online dating haven't been on tinder in 4 days and am starting to talk to real girls in real life a bit more. Talked to the girl who sits next to me in class yesterday a bit. Wasn't much, but it sure beats investing all my time in tinder whores.
>>
How does one fail a date exactly? Isn't the point to have fun and see whether or not you're compatible? I'd kill to go on even a single date.
>>
>>27178812

Not have much fun and grill never speaks to you again, or think it went awesome, had a lot of fun, but grill still never speaks to you again.
>>
>>27178784
I only just started using tinder.
I met two guys so far, the first one was a tourist and Es leaving in a week (thought why not, I'll show him around and it be nice practice because I can't into dates) it went great. He was a nice guy.

Then the second date with a different guy. We went to have coffee and talked and talked and then I said "let's go walk around and explore the area (he just moved there), then we walk and walk and go near where he lives. He says "do you want to go to my apartment?" I say "yeah sure why not?"

Now I know this is completly my fault and I'm so stupid and retarded but I just didn't think anyway would try to fuck on the first date.

He tried to kiss me and I just "i-I don't think we should do this". He was embarssed but it went fine and I lied and told him that I liked him but I just don't want to kiss on the first day and I left.

He texted me today, "want to meet next Saturday?" I viewed it but won't respond

Thanks for reading
Pls respond
>>
I deleted okcupid after a day

I had like 10 visitors to my page every time I would log on, but nobody would message me. All of my messages got ignored except one, where I said "If you don't want to date somebody quiet, does that mean you're quiet yourself?" to which she only said "possibly".

I once met a girl who said she had gone on a few dates but not met anybody, but I know for a fact she got like 100 messages every day so I have no idea how she decided who she wanted to meet.
>>
>>27178889
>femanon tries to relate to a male op
>talks about how she could have had sex but chose not to
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
>ROBOTS ARE UPSET THAT THEY CANT GET GIRLS
>GIRLS COME ON /R9K/ TRY TO GET SYMPATHY WHEN THEY CAN. GET. GUYS. BUT THEY CHOOSE. NOT TO.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE
>FUCK OFF YOU MASSIVE CUNT
>>
>>27178889
> I'm so stupid and retarded but I just didn't think anyway would try to fuck on the first date
you're not, a gentleman (even a normie) doesn't fuck the first date
>the first one was a tourist
you live in europe?
>>
>>27178956
I am not.
I wasn't attracted to him irl, he looked better in pictures. Plus he was way too tall for me. There was no connection and get he tried to kiss me. It just felt so weird. I don't plan to get laid with just anyone
>>
File: 1446372415055.jpg (42 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1446372415055.jpg
42 KB, 550x550
>>27179015
>a gentleman (even a normie) doesn't fuck on the first date
shut up cuck
>>
File: 1404865165590.jpg (27 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1404865165590.jpg
27 KB, 225x225
>>27179126
if you're too beta to fuck on a girl you just met, that's not even surprise me you're still virgin
>>
>>27178836

Oh, that's understandable. That sounds like shit.
>>
File: Cao2jmZWAAA9qX9.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Cao2jmZWAAA9qX9.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>27179126
btw I'm not interesed in any relationships since I'm 18
and if I can say that only assholes fuck on the first date, that's maybe because I have an education, opposite to you, but perhaps your mom was to busy to be on the sidewalk back in your childhood to learn you some things
>>
>>27179232
>18 years old
>has had an education
>implying grade school is not just glorified babysitting
>>
>>27178889
Get out. You truly do not belong here.
>>
>>27178889
you belong here femanon
ignore the sexists who want this biard to remain exclusively depressing and shit
>>
>>27178836
or grills are retards that just talks about their ex boyfriend
>>
>>27178956
>wanting a girl to havve casual sex
Are you stupid?
>>
File: do it.png (310 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
310 KB, 600x339
>gave up after 5 dates
ha ha NO

>be me
>go on pof
>talk to EVERY SINGLE GIRL within 25 miles of me, who was within 5 years of my age
>get nowhere
>delete the account
>few months later, want to try out online dating again
>go on okcupid
>talk to everyone again
>no one interested. not even 0/10 girls with kids are interested
>delete my account

People tell me, "JUST KEEP TRYING", but what the fuck, man? I have messaged about 500 girls and gotten NOWHERE. I am clearly ugly as fuck. But you're gonna give up because you had FIVE DATES that went badly? I can't even get a girl to fucking talk to me and I tried half a thousand times.

I am a smart guy. I have a master's degree and a job that earns me a lot of money. That has taken a lot of work, and came with a lot of setbacks. But no matter how many times I had a setback in uni or work, I always knew that if I tried again, and a little harder, I would succeed. But how am I meant to have the motivation to keep talking to girls when I have had 0/500 successful attempts? I can't.

Basically, get back out there, you fucking pussy. At least girls talk to you, and go on dates with you. Girls take one look at me and throw me in the fucking trash.
>>
>>27181964
City?

Also, if you get 0 replies after 500 your profile pic, profile or/and messages are creepy.
>>
>>27181964
That sucks, Anon. Put your faith in the future of VR. You'll not only be able to talk with a girl, but also feel like you're in an actual relationship. In your case, Anon, It is better to choose a beautiful delusion than this harsh reality. I wish you luck in life.
>>
File: 1456255266372.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1456255266372.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>27182051
>City?
I live a little north of London. Quite densely populated.

>Also, if you get 0 replies after 500 your profile pic, profile or/and messages are creepy.
I'm not socially retarded, if that's what you're getting at. I know how to talk to people. At least, professionally. I wouldn't have my job if I didn't know how to have a conversation. I don't know what I would do on a date, as I have never been on one, but I know how to talk to chicks pre-date. Flirting, and having a conversation is pretty fucking easy to do.

My profile set-up has been pretty simple. Talk about some hobbies (outside ones). Talk about what I am doing with my life, job, house, etc.

It's not hard to create a decent profile. I did lie about my income, however, when a lot of girls seemed very interested in asking me about my job. I noticed that as soon as I put my income at an average level, no girls were interested.

My pictures were two of me, one doing an outside hobby, and another one of me picking a pretty big dog up. Smiling in both, non-creepily.

I'm tall as fuck. I am fit. I have a good job. I have a house. I have a car (it's kinda shitty, but no one ever asks me what car I have). I know how to talk to people. Why am I having no luck? Must be because I'm ugly as fuck.

I DO get replies, but they are just straight-up answers to my questions. I'll say, "Hey! I see you like X. I like X, too. What do you think of Y?" or when their profile has nothing interesting to talk about, I'll say, "Hey! My name's Z, how you been?" and they'll say "yeah i like Y" or "im okay". Never any returning questions, or full sentences. I've had a lot of "sorry not interested".
>>
File: nhk.jpg (47 KB, 490x278) Image search: [Google]
nhk.jpg
47 KB, 490x278
>>27182121
Thanks for trying to make me feel better.

But I am taking varied anti-depressants, and flip-flopping between them when I become tolerant to their effects. Alcohol helps me get through the bad times.

All I have wanted since I was a teenager is a girlfriend, but I guess I am far too ugly for that.

I could get laid, sure. I could go buy hookers, or find some ugly single-mom and tell her I earn 100k a year and get her to suck my dick in the hopes that I buy her a car. But I want a girlfriend. A girl who likes ME, and not my money.
>>
>try okcupid
>literally only stacies as well as tumblrinas who demand you be into feminism to date them (in an open relationship)
shit sucks. I need to move to a different country or something
>>
>>27178784
I met a girl on OkCupid who replied to my message and we ended up talking on the phone for a month. The second months we met in person and things were official. I fucked her 3 times before we broke up in September. She said I had a huge dick and was basically good at what I do so hey, at least there was that. She was my one and only gf. Gonna be 22 in June. Don't think i'll ever have a gf again. Fuck women.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.