[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know women live life on easy mode? If you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
How does it feel to know women live life on easy mode?

If you're a female, people will hold doors open for you, you get things bought for you, people constantly complement you, you don't have to work out to look good, you'll never be homeless or in debt, never need to go to war, don't even need to work can just get a man to fund my life, no one can criticize you, you get affirmative action because you have a vagina, men seek to fuck you rather than you having to search out men etc etc etc

It must grind you anons down to know I get to live with a whole host of benefits just because I flipped the coin of life and landed on female.
>>
>>27176694
but at the end of the day you still are an inferior fuck doll, a creation literally created just for the sake of men as a toy. A creature that men could take pleasure in and delight in so they wont be bored on Earth. Men are the highest form of creation on Earth, we rule over you, we rule over animals. And we are also the most capable. Male beauty is far superior to your deposits of fat on your tits. The male image is perfection, you are simply a knock off reflection of us, we give you value and we give you our energy. You live for it so we are your true masters.
>>
Shit I must be really ugly then because I've never gotten any of these benefits and I'm in debt and sometimes go without food because I don't have money.
>>
Get the FUCK out roastie cunt, go chase down Chad you fucking whore. You're clearly a total failure if you're on this board.
>>
>>27176749

wow you sure told her! Now everyone respects your massive dick
>>
Do you seriously think what you posted is original in any way? This same shit is posted on this board multiple times literally every day.
>>
No one can criticize you? For what? There are lots of things you can criticize a woman for.

And I've never had a man seek to fuck me, I may be less than 5/10 but clearly all you have to do is have a pussy to get fucked. My only standards are that my partner(s) be white or Asian men and I've been dry for 2 years.
>>
>>27176694
how many grains of sand are on the earth?
how many days do i have left?
how do explain what a color is to a blind person?

the answer is i don't think about it
>>
File: 19706209_BG3.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
19706209_BG3.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
>>27176694
Anon, that's only if you're born beautiful though.
If you're a ugly female, you actually have it the hardest out of anyone.
Even harder if you're black.
>>
>>27178709
Lol bullshit. Ugly females get normal guys to date them
>>
>>27176694

Quite enraging uezs
>>
>>27178709
Nope, ugly women are still roasties.
>>
>manchildren who have a free ticket to live with their mom and dad until they die while paying no rent, collect NEET checks, and jerking off & playing video games all day
>say others are living life on easy mode

some people actually work and struggle to pay for their own way in life
>>
>>27176749
>we are your true masters

says the permavirgin who's deathly afraid of talking to girls and contributes nothing to society

top kek faggots

why even say all these cringe worthy edgy shit when there's only like 3 chicks on this board?
>>
>>27176694
So seem to have posted the wrong picture because none of this applies to black women they might as well be males they look like them and they act like them.
>>
File: Easy Mode.jpg (161 KB, 646x915) Image search: [Google]
Easy Mode.jpg
161 KB, 646x915
>>27178709
This is not true at all

originalcomment
>>
>>27178779
There's a difference in standards between genders. Men think women are more attractive than they really are, women also think men are LESS attractive than they really are.

Basically,
>normal guy = ugly
>normal girl = pretty

So the ugly girl thinks she's normal, and that the normal guy is ugly. To her, dating the normal guy is still a hardship.
>>
But you realize that if this "women have easy mode" thing is true, it's men who are responsible for it?

Guys hold doors open for them, guys buy them things and complement, guys give attention and provide.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.