[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
So, for the first day I got this, I swiped right only on brunette 8/10s who weren't dressed as sluts (0.1% of all girls) and actually matched with 4. The next day and the next after that I got none, so I decided to swipe right for EVERYONE. Now I only have like 20 matches and almost all of them are completely unfuckable.

What the hell? I'm not even ugly and able to take good photos
>>
Y'know, most people on this board treat dating like a game when it's actually a type of friendship mixed with the game. The problem is most people on this board can't connect with people or their anxiety is so high it doesn't happen smoothly. You're trying to do something you literally can't, which is go after hot girls in a serious relationship, because of something you don't have, which is the ability to naturally connect with people.
The people on this board, you included, are so submissive the only good looking mate they would find if they did find one would be shocking similar to themselves in the ways you don't want. I don't mean a neet, I mean unable to form a relationship. So you either won't want the relationship or it will be extremely shallow.
Stop treating it like a game and do everything in your power so it happens naturally and fate pushes you into it if you need to do something.
>>
>>27171494
>>27171418
kys you normie shitting bastard
>>
Tinder is a joke. Girls go for Chaddy mc chadchad and guys only go for stacie mcstaystay
>>
>inb4 it's just a game for everyone else!!
that's because the important part is done naturally for them, all you have is the game. If nothing else work on ugly chicks with good hygiene.
>>
>>27171506
Kys you waste of space leech of a human being
>>
Converted robot here.

Tinders worked out well for me. I get laid once a week with 7+'s minimum. Most of it is getting them talking quickly, 5+6 convos at once and you just whittle them down to the ones that want to see you.

Another top tip is to start at a 5km radius and increase by 5km for every date you get.

Honestly, works a treat.
>>
>>27171418
>I'm not even ugly and able to take good photos
That's what you think. Mabte you should come to realise that your photos are bad and you might not be as attractive as you think you are.
>>
>>27171418
>like everyone
>get 5 matches
>all trannies
YOU WILL NEVER NOT BE A MAN.FUCK YOU
>>
>>27172311

This guy gets it.

Post a picture of you lookin hawt OP and we'll be the judges
>>
How does tinder work? I thought it used normie book friends

what do you do if you don't have any besides a few very close friends?
>>
File: _20160315_103044.jpg (35 KB, 768x320) Image search: [Google]
_20160315_103044.jpg
35 KB, 768x320
I literally just made this, last time I had a tinder account I had a bio somewhere along these lines and it worked. What do you think of this one though?
>>
>>27172670
Get rid of that sarcasm bit you fedora-clad manchild.
>>
>>27172354

Uses facebook to make sure you're real basically and to see what common connections you have with someone. Thats it though, nothing you do on tinder shows on facebook.
>>
>>27172354
The normiebook link is more about trying to make sure you're not a bot or just faking.
>>
>>27172354
No stupid, it doesn't make you fuck your friends. That'd be weird, why would you even use the app when you already have them all in your contacts?

Tinder only matches you with people who aren't your friends, but instead friends of friends.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.