[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If women are more emotional then why come men are the ones who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 200_s.gif (46 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
46 KB, 357x200
If women are more emotional then why come men are the ones who make art?
>>
>>27160547
They are not more emotional, but more emotionally manipulative.
>>
File: 1081602428544.png (119 KB, 540x136) Image search: [Google]
1081602428544.png
119 KB, 540x136
>>27160547
>The overwhelming majority of artists these days are women
>This is easily proven by browsing tumblr
>This is easily proven by browsing dA
>This is easily proven by browsing literally any website designed to submit art and circlejerk around it
>This is easily proven by attending any art class
>This is easily proven by asking any of your artsy friends (which will usually be a girl) for group photos of her entire class, which are always 75-95% female

Either you're retarded or baiting. Let's face it, it's probably the former. Saged either way
>>
>>27160724
>This is easily proven by browsing tumblr

I stopped reading your shit post here, faggot.
>>
>>27160547
You're thinking of a time where art was not a single burst of perfect expression, but actual manual labor. 90% of the time it took to create what we consider definitive art was filling in, shading, construction, math.

Most, if not all arts have this "work" component. Dancing is the most personally expressive, and it's mostly a women's field, but virtuosos, Shakespearean actors, photorealistic painters are still evenly balanced, if not more male.
>>
>>27160724
>the majority of pretend artists are women

>one glance at the concept art industry, ya know, that actually requires talent: 99% men
>>
>>27160547
Because art is an alternative manifestation of the libido.Women are the sexual selectors therefore they never have the need to search for sexual relief.When men can't find a suitable woman,they redirect their libido into art,achieving the so desired "sexual" gratification.
>>
Many men attempt to take their art in professional directions so they can gain status and find a spouse. Women do not need to do anything to find a spouse.
>>
If women are emotional why won't they care about men's emotion ?
>>
File: 1457813483693.png (324 KB, 472x408) Image search: [Google]
1457813483693.png
324 KB, 472x408
>>27160724
Also almost all professional "designers" are women. Just look through the credits of any major video game. Women actually do see more colors than guys do, so this is not surprising.
>>
Yeah. I don't get it either... Women are said to be as good as men in everything from STEM to the arts.. Yet we constantly see that no matter how many women study these stuff, It's always the men who stand out more. And everybody knows this. It's as clear as day. Just look at every corner of careers that people choose. Engineers, pilots, doctors, surgeons, lawyers, artists, musicians. Everything from the sciences to philosophy and the arts, men have always dominated, stood out and done more significant works than women. Men are simply put the whole package, they can be violent brutes but they can also be extremely compassionate and have alot of empathy with eachother. Which is exactly why brotherhoods exist and stay alive for hundreds of years (the masons, for example). And sisterhoods?...Pfffffft kekekekekekek. Long story short; men are simply superior than women in every way except they can't be as attractive as women, can't manipulate others with their genitalia like women do, and can't give birth like women can. So, yeah, there's that. And no I don't mind if some of you start calling me a faggot retard MRA autist or something along those lines... But all of you know that I'm speaking the truth here. No matter how much people try to deny it and keep putting womyn above men... They will still know deep down that they are just fooling themselves.
>>
>>27161169
>Also almost all professional "designers" are women. Just look through the credits of any major video game.

Except they're not. You're full of shit up to your ears.

Source: am a designer for a living.
>>
>>27160547
Women are not exceptionally gifted at anything.
>>
File: 1455320815707.png (56 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
1455320815707.png
56 KB, 188x188
>>27161769
>muh anecdotes

I thought that guys were supposed to be good at statistics and maths?
>>
>>27160638
This
you can not even argue against this it is a part of evolution
>>
Art is controlled emotion, as men are expected to suppress them in their day-to-day lives. Meanwhile women tend to blow their emotions carelessly like wadded cumrags in a neckbeards basement.
>>
>>27161895

Care to provide statistics since you made the baseless claim to begin with, retard?
>>
>>27160547
It's the same as most things women are supposed to be good at. They make up the majority of mediocre artists and the really good ones are almost exclusively male
>>
>>27160547
Art is caused by abstract thinking(imaginative skill) not just pure emotion. Men excel in abstract thinking compared to women so our art is always better.
>>
>>27160547
Art doesn't always have to be emotional
>>
it should be any notable artists are usually men.
>>
File: search.png (79 KB, 1902x568) Image search: [Google]
search.png
79 KB, 1902x568
.dewolla ton era stsop sseltxeT
>>
>>27160547
you literally posted a pic from a masterpiece of anime that was directed by a woman
>>
>>27161895

> equating empirical judgement of familiar spaces with anecdotes

Wow, women really are incapable of abstract thought.
>>
>>27162866
>you literally posted a pic from a masterpiece of anime that was directed by a woman

>a masterpiece of anime
>>
>>27160547
My girlfriend makes art. Not in a neon-haired batshit insane feminist way. I mean art as in she actually draws and is not involved in all sort of social experiments and performing attention whoring. But I had this talk with her last week

>if women are supposedly more artistic than men why is it that i can name hundreds of male artists but when it comes to females all i can think of is georgia okeefe and frida kahlo?

I don't remember her answer because I'm an asshole who doesn't listen to others. But I just thought it was funny I thought of the same thing earlier this week.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.