[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Touchless Virgin Feels Thread- Comfy Pics Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1454623241330.jpg (132 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1454623241330.jpg
132 KB, 800x999
You are now locked from this thread if you have ever
>experienced a sexual encounter with a girl
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>made prolonged eye contact with a girl
>been photographed alongside a girl
>enjoyed the company of females
>been hugged by a girl
>held a girls hand
>kissed a girl
or if you are a female/homosexual.
>>
File: 1444843644601.png (184 KB, 600x642) Image search: [Google]
1444843644601.png
184 KB, 600x642
>>27157967
>>experienced a sexual encounter with a girl
>>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>>made prolonged eye contact with a girl
>>been photographed alongside a girl
>>enjoyed the company of females
>>been hugged by a girl
>>held a girls hand
>>kissed a girl

all of the above, still posted
>>
>>27158097
Why? What do you get out of doing that?
>>
what if i was photographed without my consent does that count
>>
>>27158138
what does anyone get out of posting here?
>>
I don't think you know what touchless means.
>>
File: 1449851591642.jpg (860 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449851591642.jpg
860 KB, 1920x1200
>>27158170
Welcome home, fellow virgin.
>>
Fucked my girlfriend and came all over her chest on Sunday. Mad sexual tension between me and a girl I hang out with between M/W classes. A girl who I chill with during my T/TR classes wants the D but she's too innocent and weird. Fucked 10 girls so far and I stopped counting the amount I've done lesser stuff with.
U jelly /r9k/?
>>
>>27158138
He probably didn't do any of the things he said. He's just baiting you, because he has no better things to do with his sad and meaningless life.
>>
Today I saw a little girl doing these dances and her skirt kept flying up and I kept getting glimpses of her panties
She couldn't have been no more than 14 years old
Does not having any former relationship skills just fuck up my mind and make me find this kind of shit attractive, or is it like I'm just a creep?
>>
I've had mutiple photographs alongside girls, but almost always without me knowing. I've been hugged as well but that was always a result of being around chads who were getting hugs as well. I can't talk to girls at all because I treat them like guys and send them memes that normies wouldnt find funny or understand. I only realize that ive done this after friends tell me how autistic i am after i've shown them messages. Why is life like this?
>>
File: 1447121174657.jpg (105 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1447121174657.jpg
105 KB, 639x720
>>27159216
It's natural to be attracted to pubescent girls, but as we are living in a society we must exercise restraint and remember that they are still children. In time, enough pillars will have crumbled that we will be allowed and encouraged to rid ourselves of that restraint. And we'd best enjoy it, because some time after that enough pillars will have crumbled that society will cease to exist.
>>
fuck it all im going down
>>
JUST ONE MAN
THATS ALL I WANT
JUST ONE GIRLFRIEND, GOD DAMMIT
>>
Man, ever since I was like 9 I wanted to have kids and settle down into a nice family with a qt
Then the dream downgraded to just wanting kids
Then it just sorta shifted to wanting a daughter
Then I held that dream with me all the way until high school graduation, that's when I stopped and realized it was never gonna happen

I don't even care about a gf man, I just want what comes outta them, the kid
>>
As if I would filth my purity and superiority with the touch or contact of a roastie. I prefer the rabid things to maintain an adequate distance from me, ideally around a mile or two.
>>
khv here , but i dont care about girls anymore
i will enjoy the time i have before my travel
just enjoy the time, because bad things will happen to me
>>
File: 1443509190173.jpg (32 KB, 516x604) Image search: [Google]
1443509190173.jpg
32 KB, 516x604
Touchless bumperino.
>>
>>27157967
I HATE FUCKING THIS PHOTO WHY IS THE CAT NOT EATING THE SEAFOOD
>>
>>27157967
I don't think touchless virgins are in a bad place. If you literally have never done anything listed in your green text, then you haven't been explicitly rejected. The fact you haven't even so much as had a conversation or held sustained eye contact with a woman means you have no social integration. If you've never been rejected, then how do you know you will be?
>>
>>27161799
let me put it this way: I've held hands....conversed with and dated a few girls.....And I still don't have anything to show for it. Anytime I've expressed my feelings, they haven't been reciprocated. I know for a fact, some women don't like me. You don't. You can make any assumptions because you have no experience.
>>
>>27157967
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
does this count if we were both incredibly drunk at the time (uni society) and she never spoke to me again even though she acted like it was the most meaningful thing in the world (and being an autist i took her at her word for it)?
>>
>>27161799
>If you've never been rejected, then how do you know you will be?
if you've never crashed a car, how do you know you'll be a bad driver without having any training?
>>
>>27162127
what training? even chad was a virgin once. that didn't stop him from getting a nut. if you wreck a car, a variety of things can happen. You kill yourself, you kill someone else, your insurance premiums go up, you have to take your car to a shop. All of these effects have lasting impact. If you ask a girl out and she says no.....So what? Everyone has been rejected
>>
>>27162264
>even chad was a virgin once
chad had basic social skills, i do not.
(i should note that i'm content as a virgin because i knew i'd be alone since before i knew what sex was, but that's not the point.)
>If you ask a girl out and she says no.....So what?
i'm embarrassed and the occasion will come back to me at the worst of times and make me want to kill myself. (not in an actionable suicide way, but in a very-very-very strong feeling of self loathing.)
>Everyone has been rejected
and 99% of them have social structures to fall back on. me? i'm fucked.

chad crashes his car, the ambulance'll come and rescue him. i crash my car? i die in a firey wreck as everyone else drives on as usual. (i'm not sure why i'm extending the car analogy since i think it's actually a bad idea to do it, the only point was "chad has social skills and friends to fall back on, i have fucking nothing. if i'm rejected then one of the few occasions i actually get social contact with another human being is ruined.")
>>
>made prolonged eye contact with a girl

I know these sorts of threads are supposed to be hyperbolic, but this little stricture always irritates me.

I think that's because this one experience helps one enter into the full realization of one's virginal status. Keep glancing away, and there will always be that bit of hope. That maybe your status is because you're just insecure, or shy. That if you ever lifted your eyes up, you'd see the possibility of a different world.

So as long as we're all having fun with a bit of hyperbole, I think I'll play as well.

Lift those eyes up and meet a woman's gaze. Unless you see disgust, revulsion and contempt, you have no right to post in this thread. The moment you see those things is the moment you realize that no matter what you say or do, you will die that virgin these threads are supposed to be about.

Then you'll have the enormous honor of posting in threads like these.

If so, post all you like. The right to do so is more than sufficient compensation for living like half of a human being. I can assure that, I offer my own personal testament as evidence. Sure, they say Heaven awards crowns. Well, so does Hell.

Right?
>>
>>27162360
>chad had basic social skills, i do not.
>skills
Skills can be learned, The next time you go to the grocery store to buy tissues because of your debilitating hentai addiction, how about making some conversation with the cashier? It may seem insurmountable at first; but realize how far you've came. When you were born, you learned to walk and learned how to speak language. No one taught you those things. Your toddler mind listened to the words spoken around you and saw your parent/guardian walking upright. The first few times you tried to walk, you probably failed. But you didn't give a fuck! you persevered and now you walk on two legs. Learning social skills may seem daunting, but look how far you've come!
>99% of them have social structures to fall back on.
Yes they have social structures. You and I don't. That's why I'm conversing with you and giving you my perspective. I'm willing to be your social structure. I guarantee the most awkward thing you've ever done in front of a girl doesn't even compare to what I've done. I'm not a normie that's found success. I'm still alone without a support group. But I enjoy talking to you, and I've been in the same place your at. I still am but my perspective is a bit different. I'm not trying to teach you any panacea to solve your problems. What I am trying to do is take interest in you as a human being. I'm willing to skype you communicate with any other medium you want to use.
>>
I started realising that I may be not that ugly
girls seems interested in me but I'm never sure
I was talking whit my crush
> this girl would make you a good GF
> mentally destroyed
> look a the girl
she's a 7-8/10
she may be a possibility too
what do?
>>
With My Close Friends (not GF)
>>experienced a sexual encounter with a girl
(No)
>>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
(Yes)
>>made prolonged eye contact with a girl
(Yes)
>>been photographed alongside a girl
(Yes)
>>enjoyed the company of females
(Yes)
>>been hugged by a girl
(Yes)
>>held a girls hand
(Yes)
>>kissed a girl
(No)
>>
>>27162645
>this one experience helps one enter into the full realization of one's virginal status.

I don't claim you know your mindset but, it seems like you place an awful lot of importance towards whether a random person looks at you or not. And if they do look, the expression of their facial features. When I first started making eye contact with people, I felt as if I had achieved some herculean task. It felt good honestly, but where I failed was assigning important to other people's reactions to me. "Normies" constantly make eye contact throughout their existence. It's second nature to them. Me personally, and other robots I feel, obtained this skill a bit late. When I stared at the ground all the time, people making eye contact and acknowledging me was monumental! Whereas earlier, I never made eye contact because I assumed I was worthless and people would be disgusted by me. When I did make eye contact, people's visceral reaction was important to me. Both of these stages involve externalizing my mental state to other's perceived "opinions of me. It's funny how many robots view themselves as better than chads and stacys, but need external validation for happiness.
>>
this thread is gonna be empty as fuck

never been photographed beside a grill, even the loseriest loser has probably been subjected to that
>>
>>27162933
>I don't claim you know your mindset but, it seems like you place an awful lot of importance towards whether a random person looks at you or not.

Not a random person. Rather, person upon person upon person. A lifetime of shared looks with people. And endless parade of revulsion, disgust, dismissal, contempt.

One of the primary ways human beings have always communicated is in the sort of nonverbal fashion I've described above. Yes, as we've grown more isolated and all of the rest of it, we've forgotten how vital that variety of communication actually is. But when one is interacting with actual human beings, unfiltered and protected by the safety of a flickering screen, these types of nonverbal forms of communication are an integral part of dealing with other human beings.

>It's funny how many robots view themselves as better than chads and stacys, but need external validation for happiness.

I am obviously lower than any "chad" or "stacy". But I am a human being who desires what human beings typically desire. Some form of sexual affection is included in that. "External validation" in that case translates to "consent". And what happens when one tries to obtain that sexual affection without "external validation"?

I trust you have some notion.
>>
not a touchless virgin because a girl liked me when I was like 12 and we cuddled and kissed in bed together. when normies tell you that love is overrated, I don't know what they're thinking, because that shit was incredible. and I have not even come close to it since.
>>
>>27163323
You think every person you pass hates you. Even without speaking a word, you assume they have designated you as "public enemy number one." In your view, chads and stacys are the heroes and you are the villain. You may remember every "go-to-hell" look people have flashed you; but they don't. They probably aren't even aware they have slighted you. Your equating of external validation with consent was the point I was trying to make. You place an utmost important on interactions with normies that they don't even remember taking place. Every human being has their own story, and they think they're the center of it. When Chad was in high school, he was the captain of the football team. He thought he was so important. But a few years later, no one gives a shit...Fuck, no one probably remembers. His existence may be totally insignificant to the progress of the human race. Your existence may be equally as insignificant. That hot girl you had a crush on will most likely not contribute to the betterment of the human race in a meaningful fashion. Your life may be meaningful, or meaningless. People giving you a sour expression when you pass them may be meaning or meaningless. Sure, the people that looked at you like you were a piece of shit may think you to be a piece of shit. But you've never interacted with them beyond passing them in the street. You can't know for certain how they feel. And even if they do think your a piece of shit? Well most people thought Hitler was a piece of shit but he still had a girlfriend. I'm not trying to say that you can obtain "sexual affection" without external validation. External validation is a mental construct. You assign people's looks to your value as a human being, and whether or not you can obtain "sexual affection." I don't think you want to achieve sexual intimacy, I think you want to see worth in your self. And since the world may or may not be meaningless, you are responsible for your worth.
>>
>You think every person you pass hates you. Even without speaking a word, you assume they have designated you as "public enemy number one."

I never said this, did I? Of course I don't believe everyone I pass considers me "public enemy number one". That's silly. I'm referring to the signals I've received when meeting the gaze of women.

I enjoy a conversation, but I find they go better if one's position isn't misrepresented.

>In your view, chads and stacys are the heroes and you are the villain. You may remember every "go-to-hell" look people have flashed you; but they don't.

The terms "hero" and "villain" imply something moral is involved in their superiority. I was not discussing moral superiority, just a degree of superiority when it comes to living as normal, healthy human beings live. In that respect, I have no doubt even you are superior to me. It doesn't make you any more moral. Just human. As for them not having been aware they slighted me, well, what does that matter? I was the one who was slighted? No?

>And even if they do think your a piece of shit? Well most people thought Hitler was a piece of shit but he still had a girlfriend.

Sure, but in this respect Hitler is my superior. At least one woman found him attractive. I'm not saying this makes him better than me morally. Just infinitely more sexually attractive. That's all. Yes, I am superior in the sense I have never orchestrated the genocide of millions. So is the vast majority of human kind. What's your point?

>External validation is a mental construct.

That is sort of statement is either the stoicism of the very hard or the naivete of the very young. Unless you have the years to show you have attained the former, I can only assume such an assertion could arise from someone subject to the latter.

We are social animals, through and through. Alienate us from our nature, and we suffer and we get sick.
>>
>>27157967
What if i have sisters?
I've hugged them and made prolonged eye contact before
>>
>>27165225
Ok, what is your position? I'm enjoying this conversation as well, but I'm not sure what stances you are putting forth.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.