[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a country I could move to where the women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: laughing girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
I'm looking for a country I could move to where the women are modest, sweet, and nondegenerate. American women are a lost cause--they're all manipulative, whiny whores who want to be treated like princesses while treating you like shit. Even the so-called "Christian" women are just massive sluts in disguise.

Does such a place even exist? There have to be good women out there, r-right?
>>
>>27155472
Read this as
>Everyone's having sex but me where can I find girls that don't realise how pathetic I am
Like those redpill guys but without the inflated ego
>>
>>27155609
Oh look, it's another triggered roastie whore. This might come as a shock to you, but some of us men don't like whores. We don't want to fuck whores. We don't want to date whores. We don't want to marry whores. We don't want anything to do with whores.

I say the following not as "banter," not as a joke, not as a friendly insult, but as genuine advice: kill yourself, you fat, irrational, incompetent, vapid, boring waste of space. You are absolutely nothing beyond the putrid cunt between your legs.
>>
>>27155670
>Why can't I get girls?
>>
>>27155670
You sure that wasn't banter? The 10% or whatever chance that there's a real living person typed that out all unironically was hilarious.

Have a nice life buddy and don't stop jumping to conclusions and making baseless assumptions or else people might think you know what the fuck you're talk about
>>
>>27155472
>where the women are modest, sweet, and nondegenerate.
Only the middle east still fits that description.
>>
File: 1457454957157.jpg (11 KB, 168x178) Image search: [Google]
1457454957157.jpg
11 KB, 168x178
>>27155670
>kill yourself, you fat, irrational, incompetent, vapid, boring waste of space. You are absolutely nothing beyond the putrid cunt between your legs.
You okay there, anon?
>>
>>27155841
You can taste the salt from here
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x297
>>27155609

>it's the current year why aren't you ok with sluts yet
>>
>>27155472
top kek anon,all women are sluts.it as nothing to do with culture but simply their genetics
>>
>>27155768
>treat sluts and whores like the garbage they are
>"HURR THIS IS WHY U CAN'T GET GIRLS HAHA VIRGIN"
I want nothing to do with """""""women""""""" who have casual sex, treat men like jesters, are narcissistic cunts, and act like petulant children. Oh, I don't get to be the sixteenth guy you've met on an online hookup app and given a blowjob to in the backseat of his car? Oh no, what a loss! poor me :'(((
>>
>>27155995
Oh wow that wasn't satire was it :(
>>
>>27156114
>why doesn't this man want to date a shallow, vapid, entitled, degenerate whore who equates having lots of sex with strangers to "finding herself"? H-haha I sure hope his post is satire!
>>
>>27156175
I'm honestly with this guy, as pathetic as he is. I want a pure woman, not some slut that goes down on the richest guy's cock and the next one after being pumped and dumped.

The European Family is very possible, just not with american women.
>>
It's only in third world countries where you might find this. It's not so much that women are oppressed but that they aren't raised being told they are perfect fucking snowflakes that deserve everything while giving nothing.
>>
>>27156264
>I'm pathetic for wanting a relationship with a virtuous, wholesome girl who has a brain, values our relationship, loves me like I love her, and hasn't ridden the cock carousel
How much of a groveling little cuckold do you have to be to make that connection? Wanting to date nice girls is pathetic to you? Fuck off, you little faggot.
>>
File: 1437535313877.jpg (281 KB, 1230x958) Image search: [Google]
1437535313877.jpg
281 KB, 1230x958
>>27155472
>the bad news:
women are women, no matter where in the world they are. Regardless of what race they are, what country they're from, or what religion they practice, you should assume she's going to cheat on you if the opportunity comes along.

>the good
while all women may be awful you can hedge the bets in your favor. If you're white and make good money, you can provide financial stability for a woman from a country that still values virginity. Chinese women for example flaunt their virginity the same way American women flaunt how big of a slut they are, and they're looking to live in a country where the air isn't poison. Finally, divorce rates for mail order brides is a lot lower than divorce rates among American women. Go ahead and google divorce rates for mail order brides yourself.
>>
Finland is pretty cool. I don't have social skills yet I have a gf.
>>
>>27156582

Finn-kv here, how did you manage that?

To OP, this isn't your desired country either. Not murica-tier whoring, but still the majority are sluts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.