[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here just mad at the world? I am pissed off at the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: memepicture.png (2 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
memepicture.png
2 KB, 256x256
Anyone here just mad at the world?

I am pissed off at the world because when I was 15, me and a bunch of friends got expelled from school because of lolicon. I never went back because I was threatened a shit ton. My friend who went back got his ass beat until he left the second week of school. I always had anxiety before that at school, and I had IBS, where I would almost shit my pants every day in the mornings. I just hated high school. I was so glad when I got expelled, and I basically lived the NEET life from then until now, being a 24 year old KV. Hating people, and things, is just my purpouse in life. I hate women for never liking me, which I never had a chance of meeting any females. I hated niggers because of shitposts on here. I just hate everything. I don't have a GED or a high school diploma and can't get a job. I have very shitty social skills and sometimes forget how to speak English because I go weeks at a time not talking to anyone verbally. I do have a deep voice, and not a manlet, but am a lanklet, and just don't care about anything.

Should I go on living, r9k?
>>
File: Thailand-child-boxers.jpg (37 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Thailand-child-boxers.jpg
37 KB, 615x409
All the people in r9k need physical activity and fap once a week when your testosterone is max.
I was once one of the shittiest beta in this board, however eating healthy, going outside a lot and swimming saved me.

Right now I can swim 6km, I have a decent friend group who are social but not normies, I can talk and flirt with girls (asian girls can date you at least it happened for me).

So don't kill yourself. Stop playin vidya, eat healthy, do some physical activity, fap once a week and go outside a lot. All you need is healthy life anon.
>>
>>27147371
I can tell you my life right now.

I don't swim because I'm nowhere near water, but if you swim in a pool, there are no pools. I have no idea how to get friends, since I have no outlet to meet people at. I play Garry's Mod and have around 5,000 hours in it, that's my only game I play on Steam because I'm a poor fag. I fap about 1-3 times a day. I don't even fap with my hands, I made a makeshift sex pillow. So yea, that's that.
>>
>be born
>get diagnosed with asthma at five months of age
>supplied with tons of asthma medications as a kid to keep my lungs open
>get prescribed advair when I was five or six (which I'm still on today)
>grow slow as fuck, usually the shortest kid in my class
>parents figure I'm a late bloomer
>continue to take advair, asthma progressively gets better
>now taking advair to prevent asthma from acting up
>still short as fuck
>5'4 on the dot and 20 years old
>find out recently that advair is notorious for stunting growth
>growth plates are now sealed so I have no chance of growing anymore
>doctor told me according to family history I should've been around 5'11
>how short as fuck with big as fuck feet, wide shoulders, and big head
>I look like a freak among freaks
fuck
>>
>>27147408
I'm 6'3" and 120 lbs. Just a lanklet with nothing.
>>
>>27147389
You should try to find something productive to do with all thst free time , actually fuck it , not all of it , but at least 1-2 hours a day. I, for example want to get into video editing and making mlg videos , just cause its something i know i can do , and its fun to see your works done. That something can be anything man...sport , craft , drawing , literally anything , just think and ask urself "what do i want to see made/realised" and then do it .
>>
How in the fuck did lolicon get you expelled, and why would it get you threatened? Are you sure you weren't just really obviously a pedophile?
>>
>>27147291
>I hated niggers because of shitposts on here

Well I can sypmathise with you there anon.
>>
>>27147408

sue someone for fucks sake
>>
>>27147468
Basically, a few friends and I got on mySpace, my dumbass friend had lolicon on his profile, don't know much about it because can't remember almost 10 years ago. Everyone at school found out I was a "pedophile" because half the kids were preppy normie kids who saw it and basically said we were pedos. The kid that posted it, like I said earlier, got his ass beat every day he went to school.
>>
>>27147468
Yeah, seriously. Did you guys walk around showing everyone your loli/shota folders or some shit?
>>
>be in high school
>be cancer
>all chans blocked
>except 12chan
>look at semilewd photos of little girls while logged in with my student account every keyboarding class
>one day it gets blocked
>school did their own filtering because superintendent's wife needed a job
>she had to manually look at the logs, look at the site, and block it
>I never got in trouble
I am the most lucky piece of shit on the planet.
>>
I'm constantly furious that I will never be able to find success in this world. I just want to be greater than I'm capable of ever being.
>>
>>27147597
Who great do you want to be? Are we talking Julius Caesar, or just get a good, rewarding job and raise a loving family?
>>
>>27147498
Sue who? My doctor said I probably would've died if I never took the medication, and the effects of the medicine would've counteracted with HGH.
>>
>>27147673
My greatest dream would be attending an ivy league school. I just want to be educated enough to meaningfully engage with some advanced field.
>>
File: Annoyed_moe_girl.gif (1 MB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed_moe_girl.gif
1 MB, 500x353
can sympathize, constantly angrysad

>be little
>dad beats the shit out of me
>mom and other siblings pretend like it doesn't happen
>be 8
>molested by friend's older bro
>keep it a secret for years
>eventually tell mom, she blames me
>still hate being touched, even by family
>be diagnosed with breast cancer
>open heart surgeries and chemotherapy

and now I'm just a twiggy NEET cancer patient with daddy issues and a fucked family. physically too weak to do anything and just a sad autistic fuck mentally. at least my dad doesn't fuck me up anymore and i can play vidya. goddammit
>>
>>27147887
Heart surgery and cancer. Wow. Life fucked you pretty good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.