[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta to Alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: shazam.jpg (523 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
shazam.jpg
523 KB, 680x1024
Anyone got some good success stories?

I was at the wedding of a guy a week ago and it really struck me when the best man said during his speech that the groom used to get "bullied quite heavily" when they were kids.

I have only known him as an adult and I couldn't believe the guy would have ever been bullied. He's funny, confident, successful, always seems to be the center of attention and while not traditionally handsome he's built as fuck and just married a beautiful girl a few years younger than him.

Have you known anyone that's made the transformation from beta to alpha? Do you know all the details of their journey?
>>
This is the story of my old social achievements :
I used to be really lonely in my youth years , literally had noone to even talk to, just used to cruise alone like a beta fag. Someday i met this guy , only knew him as Dan. He was pretty much in the same situation as me , it was , for both of us as if we just started living. I met him at my usual fishing spot (i used to go fishing a lot back then , it relaxed me) and we started hanging out fishing over there for quite a few months. One day he introduced me to this grill that claimed to be 24 years old , and even seemed pretty mature in her choice of words. Those were really fun times , the 3 of us had a lot of fun for almost an year i would say, but one day he just disappeared...both him and her...my only friends , gone... 6 months passed and i met him again , spent a week with him , but it was different, he changed...wasnt that curious guy anymore , he was sad and angry at life... We stopped talking to each other... And that's why you don't play mmorpgs guys....
>>
>>27147016
No one can make a full transition from beta to alpha. You're born beta or alpha. At best a beta can become a highly functioning normalfag.
>>
>>27147360
>No one can make a full transition from beta to alpha. You're born beta or alpha.

Loser talk.
>>
>>27147016
I'd consider Elliot Rodger's story to be one of success, you guys should look him up, he's a pretty cool dude.
>>
File: bait5.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait5.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>27147913
Dear oh dear oh fucking dear
>>
File: robot.jpg (58 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
58 KB, 540x720
My Success Story:
>18 year old robot in uni (2010)
>awkward as fuck (pic related)
>look like chubby korean kid
>fat piece of garbage (235lbs in this pic)
>no fashion, no confidence, no gf
>>
File: supes.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
supes.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
>>27147955
>3 years self-improvement later (2013)
>lose the weight
>get /fit/
>become "attractive"
>fake it til you make it becomes real confidence
>bedded 20 women by the end of college

Currently in a long term relationship, going to move in with my gf in September (first time attempting the responsible adult relationship thing). It does get better bros.
>>
Im not seeing tge success in this story.

>4/10 gf ain't success b
>>
>be virgin at 28
>decide to lose it to hooker
>after practicing with hookers, start getting pussy for free as well
>>
>>27147984
OP here, are you talking about my story? His wife is beautiful. He scored hard.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (161 KB, 1024x986) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
161 KB, 1024x986
>>27147016
The first thing you must understand:
1) 'Alpha' and 'Beta' were invented by guys who know virtually nothing about psychology, biology, or anthropology. Their goal was to sell ebooks to people lacking confidence.
2) People change, especially when they are teens. Some people grow in confidence, some don't.
3) Most self-described 'betas' are the way they are by choice.
>>
>>27148039
>3) Most self-described 'betas' are the way they are by choice.

How am I choosing to be beta? If I had a choice, I wouldn't be. I understand some of the things I fail to do impact my situation and contribute to my lack of success, is that what you mean?
>>
>>27147983
Well done mate. Your face is a massive improvement. I think the most alpha part is that you posted your pics on r9k. I could never see why people do that.
>>
>>27148056
They got lost on their way to /soc/.
>>
>>27148039
3) And on the flip side (in my case anyway), the path to being Alpha truly can be a "choice" in some important aspects. I was fed up with feeling awkward around women, and hating my own body and unhealthy lifestyle. There was a lot of continual and strenuous mental effort needed on my part to come to the decision: I want to be a better me.
>>
>>27148067
The hardest part for me is forcing myself to do the things I know I need to do. I just can't bring myself to do it out of laziness or stupidity.
>>
>>27148051
How are you not choosing to be a beta? What is preventing you from becoming successful?
>>
>>27147983
>tall

I hope you die
>>
File: awkward.jpg (65 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
awkward.jpg
65 KB, 720x960
>>27148114
>tall

Didn't help me when I was awkward as fuck with spaghetti falling out of my pockets left and right. See pic related? These gals took a picture with me, basically out of pity. LOOK at what a loser I was, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
>>
>>27148051
Most people who describe themselves as beta are risk averse; they dear rejection more than they fear their current situation. This can become habitual to the point it requires therapy, but in the end it is based upon choices.
>>
>>27148129
it helps now, I can never succeed
>>
>>27148129
>iron maiden
at least you're not wearing a led zeppelin/pink floyd shirt
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (179 KB, 399x571) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
179 KB, 399x571
>>27148175
True... I did become a bit of a smug bastard once I dropped the weight and started giving a shit about my appearance.
>>
>>27148111
How are you not choosing to be a beta? What is preventing you from becoming successful?

>Shitty job.
I should quit it and find something more career orientated befitting someone of my age
>No qualifications
I dropped out of uni twice. I should go back and finish a fucking degree at least part time.
>Lack of social life
I don't have close friends but I have people who tolerate my company. I should be more actively contacting them and arranging to do things
>No sex life
I should be on tinder or at the very least putting myself out
>No hobbies
I should be fucking doing something other than 4chan with my free time
>Not doing anything creative
I used to dream of working in a creative field but I never even fucking tried to do anything, just dreamed of it
>Debt
I have little freedom to do anything because of accumulated debt but I keep myself in a cycle of failure by not sacrificing on unnecessary things for just 6 months which is all I'd fucking need to clear it if I buttoned down and went without shit I don't need
>Alcohol
I have spent thousands of dollars on alcohol in the last few months. Probably close to $10,000 in the last year and a half. I'm not even doing anything when I drink, just sitting at home alone watching movies or sitcoms I've seen before and eating junk food and take out
>Not working out and eating healthy
Self explanatory, body looks like shit: With the food I eat I'd be fat if I ate more than once or twice a day or had days where I didn't have nothing but a bottle of Wild Turkey and a sandwich
>>
>>27148201
Did you bang that chick? She's hot af
>>
>>27147862
This

>>
>>27148223
Once the "chad within" came out, I'd usually be pulling girls of this quality about once a month (going out every friday or saturday night). Sometimes just a one night stand, sometimes it would last longer as FWB's if I could stand to be around them (true "stacies" are annoying af)
>>
>>27148251
I wish I could fuck more women but I'm so self conscious about my failure to finish college or have a decent job.
>>
>>27148317
I'm better looking than you, /fit/ter than you and probably taller (6'5) and I can't pull girls. How do you do it?
>>
>>27148338
I'm not the guy posting photos of himself.
>>
>>27148338
I'm 6'3'' and in decent shape. Now, I do it by projecting real, legitimate confidence that women pick up on and gravitate towards. Once they do, I'm not afraid to make a move on them. The rest takes care of itself.
>>
File: umad.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
>>27148338
Also, pics or I don't believe you.
You very well may have a more "conventionally attractive" face than I do, but that doesn't really help you if it looks like you're fighting the urge to shit your pants around women.
>>
>>27148409
How bigg is your dick??
>>
>>27148447
It's nothing special. 6.5 inches, decent girth. Good enough to keep them interested (yada yada motion of the ocean).
>>
>>27148481

>decently attractive
>6.5 inch dick
>tall
>white

OMG you mean you were able to attract women when you lost weight? Thanks for the sagely advice anon I would've never surmised as much! Here I thought women wanted tall attractive guys with big dicks but turns out they want thin tall attractive guys with big dicks, huge perspective changer :)
>>
You guys are fucking bozos lol.

Look im not super fit im not even 6'0

I dont have a 6 pack, im not white.

Im a Mediterranean olive skinned mofo who has been called jewish, indian, middle eastern. People have no idea what the fuck i am.

But i have no problem with the ladies, Its so damn easy. Look there is no special steps friday night you go to some club, OR! if you are lucky and live in FL or GA or somewhere sunny just go for a walk. See some pretty girl, go up to her, ask her some BS question like how to get to X location, than admit right to her face that was just a ice breaker you htink shes pretty and you have no friends as you are new to the area and ask her out to show you around. OR if she tries the "im new also" say "well we can learn the place together company is better than being alone"

Even if they have a boy friend which most of the time is just a BS thing they make up because they want to basically say "im not putting out" just be confident and be like "WOAH woah slow down there lady, you dont know me i dont know you, im not asking you to marry me or anything, What if i have a girlfriend too? and i just want to make friends for her when she comes up here."

Than just flirt with them during the date and try to find a reason to get your hand on their hand or touch their body, if they act repulsed and seem put off. Fuck it just end the date and go for another girl.

im in WA state this place SUCKS DICK!!! I fucking hate it!!! the weather is so garbage that on my days off i cant meet or see any sexy girls walking around on the streets! I hate it!

+ im not into the whole 420 weed = world peace bullshit culture.

Im just here working for M$ getting my money and im getting the FUCK out of here back to GA.
>>
>>27149792
damn i have no picture on this PC il have to up one soon.

You guys just need to stop coming off as desperate losers, and come off as legit new people who just want to meet people so you can do shit with other humans. you know what HUMANS naturally fucking do. The thing that allows cities to be built!
>>
>>27149792
Thanks breh. desudesdesu
>>
>>27147016
Base knowledge and experience. It is very difficult when you've been a feminized beta shit your whole life.
I know trp gets fuckton of hate here, but this list of books is pretty much all you need to get started.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/26a8r8/my_compilation_of_core_redpill_books_read_now/
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.