[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broken hearts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
So it finally happened, the girl i was dating traded me for one of my supposed called friends, and i fuking loved her, is this how i turn into a robot, plus if any of you guys had the same experience pls share
>>
>>27117487
I'm in love with my best friend's crush. She already rejected him but they're still friends. Should I go for her? Maybe we can keep it a secret from my friend, he doesn't have to know. Is it worth losing your best friend for gaining a best girl? I don't really care anyways, he's an asshole
>>
>Dated girl in first place
>>
>>27117487
>Meet this girl at school
>instant love
>she likes me too
>have a really good friendship for years
>never shared my feelings towards her because im a huge coward
>last year
>Fuck it, i will tell her that i love her right now
>but im gonna check her facebook first
>She got pregnant
>I still can feel how my heart explodes into tiny pieces
>Got depressed
And here i am
>>
I don't have the same experience cause I'm not stupid enough to date a woman in the first place
>>
>>27117487
>the girl i was dating traded me for one of my supposed called friends
>is this how i turn into a robot
This is how you turn into a cuck

original comment
>>
At least you dated someone.
>>
There was this girl I liked, we were in the same class for about a year but never really talked much. One day we had a school trip to another town and I ended up sitting next to her.

Since that day we started talking every day for hours. We had the same interests, games, music, anime.

There was a problem tho, she had a boyfriend. At the beggining I didnt really think much about it because we were just friends and there was another girl that I kind off liked.

As time passed, we started hanging out after class and skyping and shit and I started developing some serious feelings for her.

I had this friend that knew I liked her but I never considered him as a threat.

Anyway, summer comes and she starts to get closer and closer to this friend of mine. We dont talk as much anymore and she starts having some issues with her boyfriend.

Next thing I know, she's dating my friend. A guy that I know since we were in kindergarden, the guy that told me he had no intentions with her 2 months before this happened.

>mfw still think about it everyday.
>mfw I wanna kill the motherfucker
>>
>>27117778
Nice friend
Ayy that's pretty original
>>
Same thing happened to me OP. If there is anyone that is in this boat, just toast the roast and get it over with please.
>>
>be me
>met this girl at school
>she's not pretty
>fell in love with her after been by her side one year
>find out she's a whore
>she has blown like 5 of my classmates
>still in love
>told her my feelings
>friendzone
>stop talking to her
>she finds out she actually have feelings for me
>she stops being a whore
>start dating her
>Super romantic kiss
>her college is at 2 hours from our actual high school
>can't be with her
>>
>>27117487
"traded" implies you're now dating said "friend"'s normer GF.

Was this really a trade, or did you get dumped?
>>
File: 1443913298065.jpg (42 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1443913298065.jpg
42 KB, 500x366
>>27117778
I had a similar experience my senior year of high school
Storytime, I guess

>In my junior year, I met a girl in my history class; I thought she was cute, but didn't think about asking her out because I already liked another girl
>Ended up getting rejected by the girl I liked; it hurt, but I had to move on
>fast forward to senior year, around October
>Friend of mine starts talking about this girl he likes, happens to be that girl from my history class the year prior (we'll call her L, this friend we'll call him N)
>Over the summer, I developed feelings for L even though we didn't talk much
> I don't tell N about my feelings for L; just say "rootin for ya dude"
>Eventually find out that L likes a mutual friend of ours, we'll call him G
>G was recently in a relationship, but they broke up and said to me "I'm not looking for a relationship right now"
>timetoplan.png
>Decided I'll wait until N asks L out
>He keeps sperging out and keeps waiting
>and waiting
>forward to mid November
>G & I know that N likes L
>No one knows that I like L
>We all decide to hang out one day (N, G, L, and I)
>Superawkward.jpg
>As we're hanging out, G says to me "I'm not looking for a relationship, but if a brownie falls into my lap, I'm not gonna say no to a brownie."

Continued...
>>
You need to realize that this is how it will always be. No matter what you do it always ends in heart break. There's no point in even trying anymore.
>>
File: 1442624518176.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442624518176.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
Continued from >>27119322

>later that evening, G texts me "yo dawg, I think I'm gonna ask L out to Winter Formal"
>Heart sinks, know shit's about to get real
for context: For a while, I always saw G as the superior version of me. It's like, I was Firefox and he was Chrome. He was the Alpha, I was the Beta.
>Text back "haha, yeah that's cool but I think we need to talk, like right now"
>L leaves because I guess she sensed something wasn't right, now it's just N, G, and I
>Start talking with G; tell him that I like her, and something to the extent of "wtf, I thought you weren't looking for a relationship right now"
>G, N, and I all start chatting and arguing; eventually come to the agreement that N would ask her out, then I would, then G would (since we all knew she would say yes to him)
>N asks her out a week later, she turns him down
>Eventually, I give her a mix CD with a note inside
>That same day, G & I hang out after school
>He says "So, L asked me out and I said yeah"
> despair sets in; "y-yeah, cool dude. H-happy for ya"
>Had to leave the situation
>eventually come clean to L Through a letter I gave her
>I give a letter to G a couple days later, explaining why I'm upset with him
>take a break from hanging out with the squad; upset with everyone
>WhatsDoneIsDone.jpg
>start hanging out with the squad again
>Winter Formal rolls by, Prom rolls by, eventually graduate
>barely speak to L, still feel utterly inferior to G
>still have feelings for L

Continued...
>>
File: 1442623937847.png (133 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1442623937847.png
133 KB, 511x511
Continued from >>27119656

>Over the summer, I'm looking for people to play video games with since since I was a lonely, depressed bastard
>Message L on Steam "Hey play some TF2 with me"
>she agrees, and we start voice chattin
>fast forward to now
>Still have a major crush on her
>we eventually talked about all the stuff that happened Senior year
>Last week, we hit a weird bonding moment; I was talking about my coworkers and our conversation on fetishes and she asks me "Anon, what's your fetish?"
>We talk about sexual stuff til like, 3 - 4am, break down walls, get close. It eventually ends with "we can't tell G about what we talk about"
>she wants to hang out with me more
>she's still dating G
>feels bad; but I wanna bone her
>>
>he went 3D
I'm trying to muster some sympathy but at this point I think it's pretty damn difficult
>>
File: 1115417-powerranger44_super.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1115417-powerranger44_super.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>Cuck City
>Population: This thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.