[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unless you have literal severe autism or sociopathic, if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
Unless you have literal severe autism or sociopathic, if you're white, you just can't be robots. You complain that no girl goes for you when you're most likely to get a non-white woman. You have to understand that whenever a black guy dates a white girl, she's fat/ugly or just some black-fetish slut. But how is it that white guys go for the hottest black/Asian/Latino women? They pick the best ones out of the race. In fact, WM/BF WM/AF divorce rates are WAY lower than when any time a black dude mix race.

Whites can't be robots.
>>
I think if you're white and at least average, or slightly above average more realistically, you probably have a much easier time getting white girls. But really. Are you that entitled that you expect to get white women easier than their own men?

Moreover, if you're non-white you have a piece of leverage no white person has: Ethnic appeal. There's always going to be small but delusional pockets of weebs and wiggers who will date anyone with slanty eyes and black skin to satisfy their fetish, even if you're ugly. Ugly white guys have no such fallback plan.

Sage for the 10th time you've created this thread.
>>
I'm from central Europe and I can't relate to this black white thing. There are hardly any blacks here. Stop spamming this America-centric stuff
>>
>>27112173
>I'm from central Europe and I can't relate to this black white thing. There are hardly any blacks here. Stop spamming this America-centric stuff

It's been mostly over the last year or so with these incessant fucking Americoon shitty race threads, I don't know where they're coming from or why

I don't give a shit about race issues or shitskins, fuck off
>>
>>27112162
>Ethnic appeal

Doesn't mean shit if majority of whites have more resources
>>
>>27112266
The fuck "resources" are you talking about?

Have you non-whites ever thought for a second that the reason you desire white women so much is the same reason so many of your women desire white men?
>>
Well I'm Portuguese, would you count that towards white? I mean technically white, but we have darkers skinned people and we aren't anglo.
>>
>>27112115
Except the white guys who go for Asian girls are weebs and can only get the ugly Asian girls because no white girl would go for them. Asians girls just seem to go along cuz white guy=social status
>>
>________ can't be robots

Stop this autism at once.
>>
>>27112304
>poortugal
>white
>>
>>27112285
Black women and Asian women go for white guys because whites they marry are rich and more educated.
>>
>Unless you have literal severe autism

I'm level 2 severity out of 3, does that count?

Also I look very much white (6'2, straight brown hair, blueishgreen eyes) but I have le poo poo genes in me from my Turk grandfather and my mums side is basically from the Levant so I don't know if I count. I'm technically Caucasian but probably not white by stormfag standards.
>>
>>27112408
>because whites they marry are rich and more educated.

Asian Males are the wealthiest ethnic group in the US, not Whites.

As for Black women, I've never met a white guy who had any preference for them so I can't really say one way or the other, and I don't much like the company of black women.
>>
File: j2group.jpg (124 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
j2group.jpg
124 KB, 800x581
>>27112304
>>27112375

This.

Portugal and Spain are the least white countries in Europe.
>>
alright I guess I have to change the statement then
>tfw no cute, not obese, white/latino/mixed gf
>>
File: euro2.gif (153 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
euro2.gif
153 KB, 800x581
>>27112438

>Spain

>Portugal

>white
>>
Bullshit. This guy's name is literally Chad and he gets cucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOystW4lgnI
>>
>>27112162
>Ugly white guys have no such fallback plan.
Since white features are mostly superior, even an ugly white man will still look better than the majority of black men.

There's also the fact that being with a white person sort of works for your status. A lot of ethnic sluts will try to get with white men just to be able to say they managed to reel in a white man.

The only "advantage" black men have, if you can call it that, is that black women are ridiculously slutty and will sleep with everyone, so even the uglier blacks still get some action (and unwanted children who will never meet their daddy).
>>
>>27112497

What the fuck are you talking about, kid?

Niggers fuck white women all the time.

Niggers get women because they are alpha and confident plus they on average, have huge packages.

smdh desu family
>>
>>27112524
What if you're black and you're not interested in any of that?

I'll never be the type of guy any non-black woman wants to settle down with and marry. I don't give a fuck about meaningless sex. That kills me inside.
>>
>>27112524
>Niggers fuck white women all the time.
No, they don't.

>Niggers get women because they are alpha and confident plus they on average
Partially true.

>have huge packages.
And back to false.
>>
>>27112162
>Ethnic appeal
>implying asians and latinas aren't clamoring to get at any white guy regardless of betaness

Just stop, you're embarassing yourself
>>
>>27112555

Well you're objectively wrong on all points but I can see you're just a little /pol/ weenie KEK in denial.

Have fun with that I guess...

>>27112553

If you're a blackbot then you probably are screwed unless you have a huge whopper of a cock and find a sizequeen.

>I'll never be the type of guy any non-black woman wants to settle down with and marry. I don't give a fuck about meaningless sex. That kills me inside.

Sorry senpai.
>>
I'm not white but it's very clear that white people set the standards for beauty.

>the proof being that the attractive people of any race just look like different coloured whites

What I don't get is why a lot of white people ruin their bodies with tattoos and piercings. Look at OPs picture. That guy is pretty good looking, right? Why does he have that stupid fucking nose piercing?

It's like white people think they look too boring and have to fuck their own shit up.
>>
>>27112620
>>the proof being that the attractive people of any race just look like different coloured whites

Not even remotely true....fairer skin yes, but not necessarily facial features. Why do so many white beta males go for ugly man face gook women?
>>
>>27112620
>It's like white people think they look too boring and have to fuck their own shit up.

It's an obsession with novelty combined with ethnomasochism.

A small tattoo is passable, huge ones are horrible.
>>
>>27112647
>It's an obsession with novelty combined with ethnomasochism.

No, it's because they are narcissist and want everyone to notice them. That's the only reason people get tattoos.
>>
>>27112635
>Why do so many white beta males go for ugly man face gook women?

Because they're an even match. People tend to match up with their equivalents, even if they're dating interracially.
>>
>>27112257
They're /pol/tards trying to breed more racism you dumbshit.
>>
>>27112370
Women can't be robots.

wew
>>
File: QfGWgqG.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>27112304
t. Alberto Barbosa
bloxx
>>
>>27112173
This, I'm Italian and it never happens.

>inb4 le muslim meme

I'm Sardinian and the only muslims here are old guys who sell kebab.
>>
>>27112375
>>27112438
>>27112816
just solidifies my robot status i guess im a filthy nigger
>>
File: 1429191223631.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1429191223631.png
14 KB, 646x720
I've seen this happen with my own eyes.

Ginger white bitch with nasty long afro and pimples go the attention of qtp2t mexican girl. She complimented his eyes and played with his nasty ginger afro

Literally never happens to me and i'm better looking than that sack of shit
>>
>>27112285
>Have you non-whites ever thought for a second that the reason you desire white women so much is the same reason so many of your women desire white men?
I don't have a specific taste. I like women of all races even black women.
>>
>>27112304

you're white you fucking nigger

if you weren't you'd see life as the hellhole it really is for non white people

we have NO CHANCE in the dating game, it was over before it started
>>
File: 1447355189090.png (672 KB, 664x558) Image search: [Google]
1447355189090.png
672 KB, 664x558
>>27113001
I'm mexican and both of my grandparents were white fuck off niggeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>27112497
>The only "advantage" black men have, if you can call it that, is that black women are ridiculously slutty and will sleep with everyone

Uncle tom reporting in. black women only want "real niggas" and the qt black weebs want white men

>>27112524
just stop it, seriously

>>27112553
>What if you're black and you're not interested in any of that?
exactly this. we're doomed from the start
>>
You can if youre a ginger. Girls dont consider us white. Ever seen a ginger guy with a hot gf?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.