[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she's had sex with more than 3 guys >thinks she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: sadadsa.png (60 KB, 403x501) Image search: [Google]
sadadsa.png
60 KB, 403x501
>she's had sex with more than 3 guys
>thinks she's going to find a husband

tick tock fembots. the wall approaches.
>>
I think the wall comes sooner than everyone thinks. Women get nervous when they get to age 30 and still aren't married. From what I've seen, if a girl is single on her 25th birthday, there's not much hope for her.

>Younger men want to date younger women
>Men older than you are already married
>Men your age are "established" and more attractive to younger women than younger men so they go for younger women

My sister is about to turn 29 and she's been single since she was 24. Slowly getting fatter and giving up, too. Donald Trump might as well put a bunch of 26-year-old women at the Mexican border.
>>
I'm 23. Am I too old? At what age do you think women start losing attractiveness. inb4 13
>>
>>27092018
how many dicks have you sucked and fucked?
>>
>>27092050

2 and 3, respectively.
>>
>>27092018
>23
Anything older than 21 is shit, roastie.
Why would I be with an old 23 yo roastie when I can be with an actual young person?
>>
>>27092018

Actually, attraction is more complicated than that. For a grill you just have to be a decent human being and take care of yourself. Some grills skip the second and do okay.

But... at this rate, a lot of men aren't going to be dating or getting married. The chads or betacucks of your dreams might be taken.
>>
>>27091895
>women
>facing consequences for their actions
>ever
you must be new here
>>
>>27092126
>>27092122

All of my college friends and coworkers are dating around and I also have no problems getting dates. Unfortunately I'm not very interested casual dating and would rather start a family in the next 2-3 years. I always thought I was just too young for it.
>>
>>27092090
>>27092208
KYS slut. I hope you die. You rode the cock carousel and expect a stable relationship too. Maybe some 3/10 beta beta who makes 40,000 per year will settle for you. But definitely not Chad.
>>
>>27092288
3 guys isn't so bad desu if you expect less than that for a gril that's 23 you are going to die sad and alone my friend
>>
Love the omega narrative about the wall, especially the bit where they don't understand that if you're over 30 and an unmarried man, you are the male version of the used up whore who was left behind by all the men who fucked and chucked her.
>>
>>27092314
I rather die than be with a nonvirgin, not even memeing right now.
>>
>>27092288

>3 boyfriends in 6 years of dating
>cock carousel

I don't really care about money though I make twice that so he'd probably be quite insecure at that point.

>>27092434

No woman wants you so bad that she is going to leave you with that choice. Don't worry anon!
>>
>>27092456
>No woman wants you so bad that she is going to leave you with that choice. Don't worry anon!

I've had women interested in the past anon. But one had a kid and the other I should have gone for but was dumb at the time.
>>
>>27091895
>the wall approaches

What's wrong with growing old?
>>
>>27091987
If she's white tell her to date a Mexican guy.
>>
>>27093128
if you are a roastie you will know soon enough
>>
>>27094004
>you will know soon enough

sounds vague and not scary. I don't have a problem with growing old at all.
>>
>fembots strangely absent from this thread

roasties btfo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.