[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like your brother /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 643-big-and-little-brothers.jpg (63 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
643-big-and-little-brothers.jpg
63 KB, 400x354
Do you like your brother /r9k/?
>>
>>27084618
I love my brother but he's kind of an annoying asshole sometimes.
>>
>>27084618
Have one older and two younger, three younger if you count my half brother.
They're alright.
>>
>>27084618
>Do you like your brother /r9k/?

Not really. I don't hate him, but it's generally not possible to have a relationship with him because he won't stop forcing his political views on everybody else in the family. Every time he calls, he just rants about conspiracy theories and words everything like a request for validation of said theories. There's literally no way to tell him you don't want to discuss it or that you simply don't have an opinion.

To be fair, our father is much the same way, but he's been out of the picture for ages, so I don't have to put up with that shit from him anymore.
>>
they act like I don't exist. Haven't seen one of them since 2009.
>>
Not really. He used to bully me a lot and was constantly doted upon by my parents as a kid. I'll admit he's gotten better to a degree and my view of him has dampened from burning hatred to resigned ambivelance. If he needs money or help with something I give it to him but we don't spend any time with one another.
>>
>>27084618
I have multiple brothers. The one that I grew up the most with I do love very much. He is very smart, and is definitely going to do great things in highschool and afterwards if he works harder. He is overweight and dresses badly, and I have tried to give him advice but he never listens.

My other brothers are already taller than me, and they are only fourteen and sixteen. They will probably be chads when they are older, even though one of them now is a weaboo/mlp/fedora-tier and the other is the spitting image of markiplier. But I love them all.
>>
>>27084618
i don't hate my two younger brothers but they dislike me, we argued and fought non-stop when we were growing up and i regret not developing a proper relationship with either of them
>>
>tfw oldest by 10 years
Feel like I'm not going to have any meaningful attachment to my siblings since they're slobbering toddlers/kids while I'm an adult already
>>
>>27084618
Yea hes a cool guy and we get on.
>>
>>27084726
you already have to advantage of being more mature than them so you should be able to develop your bond with them much easier

i.e you can take them out to places, play games with them that you know they'd enjoy etc
>>
>tfw no brother to get up to 80's buddy movie tier shenanigans with
>>
>>27084632
And the thread ended before it even began
>>
He sent me a Rick and Morty shirt for my birthday.
I miss his reddit-loving ass and want to spend more time with him, but as the youngest I don't want to look pathetic by reaching out to him.
I'll see him this Wednesday, looking forward to it.
>>
he's a piece of shit alcoholic with stability issues and a violent temper

but he's awesome when he isn't drunk
>>
I haven't talked to him in years. He's fine and I hope he does well in life though.
>>
He's a dumbass normie tbhf
>>
No, my brother is NEET but he is still blue pilled as fuck.
>>
>>27084618
He's a decent guy, but I am not really gonna get over the fact that he adviced young anon to give girls flowers when young anon asked him for tips on working out
>>
no, he's a cunt
>>
>>27084618
My younger brother is pretty normie. He has gf while i'm KHV. Pretty fun to hangout with but we've been drifting apart for some time.
>>
File: 1448602917235.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448602917235.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>27084618
I love my older brother but he's morbidly obese and refuses help with losing weight and/or getting surgery. I can't imagine living in a world without him. The thought alone is terrifying. He could drop dead any day. I don't know how to get through to him. I just want my brother to be around for as long as possible.
>>
>>27084618
Fuck that faggot.
He's 2 years older and a Chad with a great job in finance.
I'm w suicidal virgin barely existing
>>
>>27084618
Yes.
However, I would like him more if he wasn't a normie who is more successful than me despite being younger.
>>
>>27084618
I feel sad for him for marrying a fat single mother and adopting the daughter. He works too hard for that lazy ungrateful cunt.
>>
I have 6 brothers 4 of them are younger than 8, one is 17 he's alright kind of a redneck but he plays vidya so he's good in my book and my oldest one is in his late 20s/early 30s he has a wife and is having a kid soon, I don't really talk to him that much.
>>
>>27084618

Yeah, he's pretty much my only friend. We share an apartment, and since we know each other so well, we know how to live together without pissing each other off.
>>
>>27084777
this

he's 6 years older than me, lives states away and never talks to me unless he's home for the holidays

same with my sister, but she's 9 years older than me.

We all get along okay, we just don't really talk much.
>>
>>27084618
My brother is my closest and only friend. We used to live together but we started to hate each other so he moved. But we're close and see each other almost every day to play video games and drink
>>
I kinda wish I had a brother. it'd be easier to bond with because same sex though he'd probably just be a male version of my sisters which sounds like just about about the worst thing ever.
>>
My twin brother is a normie. It feels extra bad knowing that someone so genetically close to you is succeeding while you are failing.
He told me today that he broke up with his girlfriend. I asked him if he was okay, but in reality I was delighted that he would have no such advantage at family gatherings
>>
Me and my big bro are pretty tight.
>>
my bro is the most selfish, manic, egotistical, passive aggressive, spoiled messy brat boy whos word as a man is meaningless and fucks a fat black girl
>>
>>27085421
Your poor fucking mother
>>
My older brother is pretty cool, but he's an alcoholic. He has great taste in music though.
My twin younger brothers are pretty cool too, they're 13 and have a wildly popular minecraft server. One is really cheerful, and the other is pretty bitter, but they're fun to be around.
>>
>>27084618
i love my bros

my little bro just bought me and my other little bro a game on steam so we could all play together

i almost cried
>>
File: 1456927910921.png (882 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456927910921.png
882 KB, 720x720
>tfw no brothers
>>
File: 1457587102329.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457587102329.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27084618
I don't think I would want them on my aircraft.
If that's what you're asking.
>>
My brother is basically me 8 years in the future.

Pretty sad to see, but we get along really well. Very similar interests and personality.
>>
>have big bro that probably hates my guts and probably browses 4chan
>watch any post regarding younger siblings
i know you're here you fucking weeabo
>>
I have two little brothers and I don't care much about them. They seem to love me. Last time I saw them I treated them like shit and made them both cry so they stopped loving me so much. I am a dick but I don't need more people caring about me. I am a failure and deserve to be forgotten.
>>
>>27084618
Hoi jasper:)
>>
>>27086212
and she has 3 foster girls and one of them has autism. For some reason she likes watching kids
>>
>>27084618
I have an older brother who's better than me in every possible way. I love him very dearly.
At least someone will continue the family line.
>>
>>27086850
are you me?
too bad my bro is a robot like me but i think he can bag a cumdumpster to spawn another aberration with.
>>
Who else /siblings are all more successful and attractive/ here?

>>27086850
I feel ya
>>
File: 1457553332396.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1457553332396.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
I virtually dont see him anymore since we live in different parts of the country. Saw him in 2013 and then again a few months ago when we visited my parents.
He is kind of passive aggressive and goes from seemingly enjoying my company to being annoyed at everything i say in an instant, I don't know why.
>tfw you waited at the door for him as he arrived hoping for a hug or something because you hadnt seen him in 2 and a half years and even that was only for an hour and it was a year before that since you saw him
>that feel when he walks right past you and when you say "hi! :)" he just says hi back in an annoyed tone of voice like you are bothering him and goes into his room to unpack
>that feel when we barely spoke at all that week
>never asked me how I was
>that feel when he didnt even come say good bye when I was leaving my parents house to go back home
>>
Like is a strong word.
>>
my brother is a rampant sociopath sperg and I hate his existence

he put my parents through a month of being really poor paying for his college tuition and later dropped out
>>
He's okay but he keeps getting caught with liquor dope and smokes and he keeps fucking up. Wouldn't be a problem if he were an adult. He's just too cocky and headstrong. He might be a Chad come to think of it, but we get along and he doesn't fuck my gf.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.