[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Are You?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: yurishwedoff-1445273890.jpg (82 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
yurishwedoff-1445273890.jpg
82 KB, 1300x1300
Tell me, dear robot, who exactly are you?
No, I don't mean that. I have no interest in who you are in this world, this cruel, careless world.
Who are you really? In a world with no boundaries, no societal norms, no expectations, no obligations, who are you, as you see yourself through your third eye?
Are you a hero there, or just as destitute, bereft as here?
>>
I'm more of an apparition or ghostly figure. I want to exist without existing.
>>
>>27081504
Despite all of the horrible things that I've done over the years, I have saved many people's lives and struggle daily with horrible urges that, if I acted on them, would cause untold suffering. This struggle, my actions, the unparalleled self-restraint that I constantly exert, makes me stand head and shoulders above most people. The self-discipline and caution that I practice is something that no one asks of me, that few people in my position ever even make an attempt to do, yet I still do it. Not because of any reward or praise but because I know I can be a better person than my mind and body wants me to be. I'm a hero there, OP.

your thread will get few to no replies because almost everyone on this board knows wholeheartedly that they are just as devoid of substance to themselves as they are to the rest of the world.
>>
Probably a psyco that wants to find another psyco to love
>>
>>27081790
seriously, just shut your bitch ass mouth up
>>
I'd still be a loser, I'd just have killed some people who couldn't fight back
>>
I'm the same as everyone else in that scenario. An animal, not good nor evil, just following instict and nature.
>>
>>27081504
I am the lucid dream...I am the monster in your nightmares...The fiend of a thousands faces...

Oh no wait, that was Yogg Saron not me! Nevermind, i actually don't know who i really am.
>>
File: 44468201.jpg (1 MB, 3507x2480) Image search: [Google]
44468201.jpg
1 MB, 3507x2480
A warrior princess, flawed, but very beautiful.
>>
histrionic
>>
>>27081790
I think everyone has a dream of being somewhere else, as someone else, no matter how shitty your life is.
>>
>>27081504
I am a humble servant to The God Emperor of Mankind. The only glory I'll find in life is if I can make it past the thirteenth hour.
>>
I seek out those in need and hold them close. I take their tears away and fill them with hope as best I can. I offer my entire body and soul to those whom are pure in heart, and I love them dearly evermore.
>>
>>27081504
nobody.. im nobody, a boxcar and a jug of wine
>>
>>27081893
>>27081975
moreplz, indepth
>>
>>27082179
I don't want to, because I might cry
>>
a drifter

not out of any noble pursuit to see the world or experience new cultures, but because I'm a coward who runs from his problems
>>
>>27082187
crying is okay, i will send virtual hug, ok?
>>
File: 1455099448630.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1455099448630.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>27081504
>Are you a hero there, or just as destitute, bereft as here?
The latter
>>
A wizard
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.