[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots i think i might be losing my virginity today...and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Hey robots i think i might be losing my virginity today...and i'm a nervous mess.

I made a post on CL looking for a mommy-gf, and a black girl replied and she wants to meet tonight to "chill".

I think that means sex, right?
I am a typical awkward robot though, do i have any chances?
How do i be a good boy to my mommy?
I am sweating bullets. Do i have to ask her if she has STDs or is that too rude?

Pic related im a manlet and she's a black bbw

Halp
>>
Yes, probably means sex, but be chill about it.

Yes you do, just follow her lead, and a act like a good boy.

Don't EVER ask that, just use a condom.

Also, post pic and GL
>>
>>27072095
>I think that means sex, right?
If you don't blow it.
>I am a typical awkward robot though, do i have any chances?
Try to relax. Does she know you're a virgin? If so she'll take some of the lead. Is she a prositute? If so she'll demand money and will take all the lead.
>How do i be a good boy to my mommy?
Do as she says, without exception.
>I am sweating bullets. Do i have to ask her if she has STDs or is that too rude?
It's way too rude. Fuck her however she likes. If she doesn't tell you to put on a condom, don't.
>>
File: _1452431599991.jpg (5 KB, 271x333) Image search: [Google]
_1452431599991.jpg
5 KB, 271x333
>>27072095
Worst fucking scene in history.
"The room" beats it out. christ.
>>
>>27072210
It's the most realistic scene in that movie.
>>
File: _216815898659146.jpg (83 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
_216815898659146.jpg
83 KB, 750x749
>>27072243
Whiteboi gets smashed by settling with the high test meme's Tar Michelin woman mascot?
If that is realistic we must do away with reality.
>>
>>27072095
What's a mommy gf?

Did you post that you were a virgin in the add

(Yes I'm a tourist to r9k and a Chad, but I'm willing to help)
>>
>>27072179
>>27072194
Okay i'll be a good boy and try to make mommy happy. I'm heading out the door and i'll try to keep updated.
>>27072308
It's when you want a girl to be mommy-like and treat you like a little boy with affection and nurture. Google mommy gf.
>>
>>27072095
hope you're into bestiaIity cause you're gonna be fucking a chimp
>>
>>27072914
Why not just skip the middleman and ask your mom for some fucc directly?
>>
>>27072095
She's just going to come over, eat your food, watch tv and let you eat her out.

Unless you're normal (you're not, neither is she)
>>
>>27072936
>>27072946
wow you guys dont be mean black girls are people too
>>27072968
were meeting somewhere

spaghettis are falling out i dont want to leave i want to stay home and avoid social contact but ialso want to live and lose my virginity fuck
>>
>>27073057
Get out there and fuck her you fool.
>>
>>27073057

You fucking idiot.
She(he)'s going to rob you and maybe beat the shit out of you. Happens all the time with craigslist meetups. You gave away your weakness by wanting a mommy gf. Don't do it.
>>
Anon scored a black BBW, my actual fetish

Fukkin' jackpot, OP.
>>
>>27073192
What? We are meeting in a public place then to her place. I have only 20$ on me and a shitty 2011 phone.
Please don't scare me Anon. I need to be told it will be okay, even though I'm a virgin sperg
>>27073250
You just gotta keep posting those CL ads Anon...

I feel so vulnerable
>>
>>27072095
"she" is full of STDs
I know that
>negress
>uses craiglist
>is fat (I guess)
>probably poor as fuck
>probably a prostitute
OP is fucked
>>
>>27073192

Honestly this

Please keep us updated with photos if you're still alive in 2 hours, OP. I want to see how hard you get beaten.
>>
>>27073716
Reject those voices. They want you to stay virgin forever. Go get your dick wet.
>>
>>27072095
get over yourself and lose your v-card, it'll probably be a good time.
>>
>>27073192
Don't bother, this idiot is simply going to reply with "le you jelly because I le get le laid xDDD". He has no fucking clue how this world works. Well, no shit, he wouldn't be a virgin losing his v-card to an internet negress he met on a shithole of a website if he had a clue.
People get scammed all the time, and quite franly they deserve it.
How fucking hard can it be to get a regular hooker anyway? Nooo, too simple, they want "le mommyfu gf" nowadays.
>>
>>27073716
Good luck getting fucked up when she demands payment afterwards fampai.
>>
>>27072095
just buy condoms and dont eat her out or kiss her. shhouldve went w a prodtitute.
>>
>not asking for pics

You dun goof'd OP, you gonna get GORILL'd
>>
>>27072095
People who like to be babied are fucking disgusting, male or female. They all need to fucking die. Degenerates.
>>
>>27074084
go back to >>>/lit/ faget
>>
I think she stood me up guys ;-;
She's 40 minutes late and not answering her phone
>>
>>27073913
Mommy domme/little boy is a fringe fetish dude
Also I'm a cuckold
I can't help I'm pathetic. I'm starting at the very bottom
>>
>>27072095
>Do i have to ask her if she has STDs or is that too rude?
If you're meeting anyone from CL, you need to demand some fucking papers. If they can't produce proof of a clean test, the assumption is that you're lucky to _only_ get herpes.
>>
>>27075170
she smelled your fear from three blocks away, turned 360 degrees and noped the fuck out.
>>
>>27072095
>whites still think they can be robots

Also, she's gonna make you eat her disgusting, fat, and hairy vagina.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.