[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social anxiety feels/rage thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>go to coffee shop
>ask for usual order of medium iced coffee with room for cream
>barista gives me coffee and cream container
>container only has like 5 drops of cream left in it
>barista already helping next customer
>everyone sees me pour tiny bit of cream and stand there awkwardly for a second before walking out
>coffee tastes like shit

entire fucking morning ruined because too afraid to ask for more cream
>>
>>27061687

Another from a few weeks ago

>actually get girl to go on date with me
>zero chance of getting laid with this girl but she's cute and feels nice to have some female company
>we go to this beer tasting thing
>we go up to one of the stations, guy behind counter hands her a sample glass but doesn't give me one
>she walks off to the side looking at her phone or something
>i'm still standing there
>dude just straight up ignoring me
>i sheepishly walk away
>catch up to her a minute later
>"i really liked that one, anon, did you try it??"
>Y-yeah, it was good
>not sure if she knew/saw but we haven't talked since

will this ride ever end
>>
>read cringe thread on /r9k/
>realize i have a cringe moment like the ones in the thread literally 5 times a week on average

I wish I had the courage to kill myself.
>>
File: 1449353424165.jpg (74 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1449353424165.jpg
74 KB, 500x493
>>27061687
i recommend getting so depressed that it overrides your anxiety. feels empty man
>>
>first day of new job
>boss briefs me on some deal we've been working out with this other company
>tells me to call his counterpart at other company to touch base/get an update
>literally can't do it because thought of calling someone I don't know is too terrifying
>two days later boss asks me what guy said
>I admit I never called him
>fires me on the spot

How are you supposed to get help for this shit when by its very nature it stops you from calling a doctor or therapist?
>>
>Walking down Street
>Notice some guy saying "Hey!" Walking towards me with his hand up as if to give a high five
>Instincts tell me to raise hand as well and say hello back
>He walks right past me and high fives some dude that was walking right behind me
>spaghetti spilling everywhere
>Turn around and notice them both staring at me with confused expressions on their faces
>Start to really fucking panic
>Realize I still have my hand raised for that high five
>Stutter out extremely awkwardly "y-you gonna l-leave me hanging??"
>They just stare at me, more confused now than before
>disgust.jpg on their faces
>Say "haha b-bye guys"
>Fucking sprint down the street, try to calm down
> Get back home and consider suicide
when will this ride end
>>
>>27062067
neetbucks
>>
>>27062067
You can't get help for SA dude. Once you have it, it's like fucking cancer.
God I'm wondering if I should just off myself now and save everyiy the trouble. I'll never be able to work of even leave this fucking house.
>>
>>27062111

fortunately my parents are well off and generous so I don't need neetbucks

I just want to have a decent life and accomplish things and have friends ;[
>>
>>27062111
How does one get neetbux in America? Isn't getting disability extremely difficult here, and even then the pay is utter shit?

Also, what are some jobs SA people can do? Since I live in Burgerland I don't think I can get neetbux for being a socially anxious autist.
>>
>>27062067
shit man that's rough. I'm scared to get a job because of shit like this. The thought of not knowing what to do scares the shit out of me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1176x685) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1176x685
>>27061687
quit being a beta and drink it black
>>
>>27062136

Yeah. Neetbux in America maxes out at like $1200/month which is starvation-level in all but the poorest areas. If you live anywhere near a major city you're going to spend your entire neetcheck just on rent.
>>
>social anxiety
literally cured by exposure
>>
>>27062279

fuck off normcuck
>>
>>27062113
theres no way? not even with drugs or anything? literally why should i live then?
>>
>>27062421
you shouldn't, you're a burden on yourself and everyone around you
>>
>>27062084
>walking down street
>Some girl says "hey, what's up"
>Assume that she's talking to someone behind me, ignore her
>She's in my class
>We've been working on a group project together for weeks
>She gets angry at me the next morning

You just can't win
>>
>>27062433
i really am

original my friend
>>
>>27062456

ugh I've done the opposite a couple times

>have shitty vision and often forget to wear glasses
>see female friend walking my way
>wave and say "hey, what's up?"
>she kind of awkwardly waves back
>get closer and realize I've never met this girl before in my life
>run home before panic attack sets in

why
>>
>>27061861
>5 times a week on average
>being outside with people this often
Unless you have a job or go to school 5 times a week then
>only having 5 cringe moments per week
Get out normie
>>
>>27061687

>get assigned to group project in business class at college
>group of four but me and this cute indian girl end up doing all the work
>she's smart and assertive and has a great body
>she repeatedly asks me if I have a gf, what I'm up to the coming weekend, etc.
>i'm not oblivious to her wanting the D but too nervous to hang out with her in a social setting
>make excuses and eventually just start ignoring her and do the whole project myself
>she doesn't talk to me the rest of the semester
>I remain a kissless virgin
>>
>>27062979
>Indian girl
>she's smart and assertive and has a great body
Indianfag here, you dodged a bullet pham these cunts are vile
>>
>>27062995

I believe you, would've been nice to get my dick wet though
>>
>>27061794

she knew, friendo.
>>
>>27062979

>indian girl
>cute

I guess you're immune to the stench of curry and fecal matter.
>>
>>27062084
i've had this happen except it was with a guy who i semi-knew and had talked to a few times so it felt worse when it turned out he wasn't talking to me.
>>
>>27062084
You actually did the right thing my men, those guy were douches
>>
>>27061687
>>27061794

If you actually had SA you never would have gone to a coffee shop or gone to a public event with a girl

Get the fuck out, normie scum.
>>
>>27063749
This post makes me feel. Good luck anon, just remember everyone else is just as nervous you are (even if they're not). It helps me to think that the person I'm talking to is also extremely nervous and freaking out internally just like me.
>>
>>27063836

Yup.
OP might be a bit of a social retard but this isn't social anxiety.
>>
If you dont like Iced black coffee
Youre a fag and you deserve DEATH!!!!!!!
>>
>>27062279
It's cured by PRACTICE with social interaction. The problem is it's really hard to get practice because nobody will give us a chance due to our awkwardness
>>
>>27061687

>cream in coffee

There's your problem you yank shithead.
>>
>>27064672

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cringe
>>
>>27062042
I've tried this but It doesn't work
>>
>>27064708
It's also cured by stopping to give a fuck about everything.

Nihilism cured my SA. But honnestly it wasn't a good trade, better to be a little hyperactive anxious teenage weirdo than a sad depressed adult, even if I can fuk and have social interractions now, I felt more alive when I was locked up in my room. At the time I felt something was possible, that I could find a girl who love me, make a bunch of good friends in a near future, that I just have to cure my anxiety and that I wille manage to do it one day .Well, that day happened, except now I know the girls will never be more than a one-night stand and the "friends" will never be real. Fug man.

Don't think normies lifes are cooler than yours. They are as shitty except they don't have the honnesty to admit so they do boring parties and take some pictures before putting them on social medias to pretend they're happy. And the only ones who believes it's true is lonely nerds like you because you never understand that once the 3 first hours of dancing, drinking and eventual fucking, everyone just start realizing their inherent nothingness and mask it the better they can.

Sorry for the edge and the bad english.
>>
>>27062979
>>27062995
Also indianfag here
Depends on type of indian
>>
>>27062042
Can confirm this works to a point, only thing I can't do so far is presentations still...I ended up shaking/stuttering even though I didn't care at all
>>
>>27062869
>>27063836
You are not funny, you just seem like a tryhard.
>>
File: 1406425994240.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1406425994240.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>used to be pickiest eater on planet
>couldn't drink coffee even with cream without gagging everywhere
>become so used to taking absolutely disgusting things to get high, like kratom, kava, research chems, and lavender-soaked cotton rods
>can now drink down the cheapest coffee black without hesitation
>even drink down nasty room-temperature coffee with no problems

sometimes kratom still makes me puke, but I just wait half an hour and choke it down again.
>>
>>27061861

Finding the courage to stand up for yourself and see what happens is easier than finding the courage to kill yourself.

Worst case scenario? They kill you for standing up for yourself or you die of embarrassment. Either way problem solved.
>>
>>27065052
A point I been trying to make throuhg a few different threads during the last few days.
I've honestly tried both, and the life normalfags live is the worst. Believe dat. Those guys got SO much to live up to and as soon as they dont they whole world goes to shit.

What you need to do is to realize that its all just fuck it! Fuck what other people think of you, have a beer at 11 in the morning on the tram, fucking dance in the streets if you want to.

Drugs, my people. Get a hold of some drugs and just go with it
>>
>>27062067

Decide living the rest of the your life from today on is more important than accepting you're dead inside.

Seriously. Drive to a fucking therapist and walk inside. No matter how mentally crippling it is you control your fucking body. Christ. More your feet and cut the shit excuses.
>>
>>27062084

Acknowledge the awkwardness and accept everyone has it sometimes. Those guys too.

"Ha. Almost as awkward as saying "you too" when the waiter says, "enjoy your food" '. Have a good one guys." walk away. Normally. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>27062188
In Tucson where I live aty the price of an one bedroom or studio apartment with utilities included in a men neighborhood are about $500-$700
>>
>>27061687
that's what you get for being a cream drinking faggot
>tfw black coffee master race
>>
>coffee

When will you assholes learn, there is

L I T E R A L L Y

I

T

E

R

A

Y
no reason to drink tea over coffee.

>more caffeine
>tastes better, average tea kicks average coffee's ass
>cheaper
>healthier
>>
>>27062421
i had pretty bad anxiety, i no longer have it in any whatsoever.

i pretty much credit mdma for finally curing me
>>
File: 1413919654647.png (171 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
1413919654647.png
171 KB, 326x326
>>27065584
Tea has less caffeine than coffee. There's a higher concentration of caffeine, but you use much less plant material when you brew tea. Doesn't wake me up at all. Also, makes my stomach sick if I don't drown it in milk. Tried to switch to tea when I couldn't buy anymore coffee, and I was like chugging down dozens of cups just to feel anything.
>>
>>27065986
This. Get on that MD and just feel yourself the fuck out
>>
>taking caffeine when you have some kind of anxiety disorder
It's like you want to be more anxious.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.