[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Biggest Regret of your Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
>2012
>17 at the time, going on 18
>Meet 2 decent girls on a chat site
>One (let's call her Violet) is 6 months older than me
>Semi-introverted artsy Brunette
>Other, (let's call her Emma) is like 4-5 years older than me
>Intelligent and outgoing non-slut blonde
>Violet lives in the states (I'm ausfailian) working in childcare or something
>Emma lives in Scotland studying pharmacology at university
>Violet is pretty cool
>but Emma is my dream girl
>Relationship with Violet escalates way too fast, within weeks the love word is thrown around
>Out of a need for affection or something I guess, stupidly, I tell Violet I am committed to her and that Emma is just a friend when secretly I wanted it the other way around
>Don't tell Emma anything, still seeking to develop a relationship with her
>Relationship with Emma is slow at first, but we have long, interesting conversations and she begins to get flirty
>Several months later I, like the little bitch I am, get scared about the relationship with Violet and abandon all online accounts
>Several years later, upon checking the old email, I find the only one who inquires about my whereabouts is Emma
>Multiple times
>She is worried about me and hopes I am alright

If I had just been honest and not a little bitch.
>>
File: url.jpg (39 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
39 KB, 341x341
>>27050213
Oh yeah, I should also point out I haven't done anything since and this is pretty much the only interaction with girls I've had. Havent even said hello to one besides shop keeps since then.
>>
>>27050213
Listening to loud music with earbuds as a habit. I did that for a long time in my teens pretending that it wouldn't do anything. My hearing is fucking awful now and I can't have a conversation in any remotely loud place and even when it's quiet I usually have to ask them to repeat themselves several times. God that's the one thing I wish they emphasized more on in youth because while drugs may deteriorate your body this shit deteriorates your hearing which is essential to be a functioning human being God I hate this shit.
>>
>>27050213
Finding 4chan
>>
>>27050213
Sounds like it's not too late familia.
>>
File: david-bowie-low.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-low.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>27050770
I should have mentioned she's changed email and I cant find her now. I got in contact with one of her online friends I also talked to at the time said she hasn't heard from her in a long time.
>>
File: 18-1977-Heroes resize.jpg (13 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
18-1977-Heroes resize.jpg
13 KB, 150x150
>>27050590
OP here. I feel for you man. I am working on my music production skills and I know how valuable hearing is.

Have you thought about getting some kind of corrective aide? Young people with hearing aides look like they have down syndrome or are retarded or something but you can get inconspicuous ones that you don't even know are there, for a price I bet though.
>>
Biggest regret is not dating the hottest chick in class when she flat out told me she liked me. She later became a model for a short perioda nd now shes 21 with a baby.

Who knows what kind of chad I could have become
>>
Being born. Normies get out!
>>
File: thinkgen bout web.jpg (15 KB, 498x352) Image search: [Google]
thinkgen bout web.jpg
15 KB, 498x352
>be around fifteen in high school
>some girl sitting next to me in math seemed to obviously liked me
>had no idea what to think of her, but she seemed somewhat attractive
>she's bisexual and formerly dating other girl in class
>that girl isn't terribly attractive but not bad or anything either
>one day that friend comes up to me
>"anon... would you want to have a threesome with me and (girl)?"
>taken aback, but instantly assume she's kidding and just go along with it
>she says we should do it on Tuesday or something
>just play along like "yeah sure, sounds good" and give her my phone number
>she grabs me and kisses me on the lips
>walk away thinking "that was weird, what kind of joke was that?"
>Tuesday passes
>girl texts me and asks me where I was
>oh fuck were they actually serious?
>>
File: 8969786.jpg (38 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
8969786.jpg
38 KB, 500x329
>Be like 17
>attend a club party of sorts, it was a b-day of a friend IIRC
>one of the girls is a blue eyed blonde qt3,14
>i sort of focus my attention on her throughout the night, but we don't really even meet or introduce properly to one another
>fast forward to day after
>a mutual friend tells me I caught her interest, and that she has been asking about me
>she subsequently adds me on facebook and we chat here and there, things are going smoothly so far, lots of mutual interests especially in areas of music
>Eventually, we decide to meet up on a date of sorts
>It goes a bit awkward because I'm a shy fuck, and she admittedly wasn't any better
>It ends up relatively well though, I get a phone number
>Skip forward to 2 days after
>I decide to call her up for another date and to seal the deal, but I don't get a response of any sorts
>try it a couple of hours after, getting same exact result
>Trip out that she purposefully gave me a wrong number because of my at-the-time low confidence
>I go quite mad and cut all contact

>Fast forward to like 2 weeks after
>a musical gig of sorts has been scheduled in the town
>all of the sudden, she hits me up on facebook all warm and friendlike, asking if I'm attending the aforementioned gig
>I answer positively and say I look forward to seeing her there
>In actuality, I was still fucking pissed

>Skip forward to the gig
>I chill with my group of friends, mostly drinking at one of the tables, quite a big crowd of people surrounding us
>I see her rummaging through the crowd, I'm pretty sure that she came all alone
>She subtly tries to get my attention by standing real close, but I deliberately ignore her presence for like 5-10 mins as she kept doing just that
>Eventually, she leaves and I continue hanging out with my drinking buddies

I cannot put the disappointment I feel into words, even today. She was a literal 8/10 at the time, and I am 120% certain that she was a virgin with no actual prior relationship experience.Fuck my life
>>
File: 1442841221279.jpg (31 KB, 460x584) Image search: [Google]
1442841221279.jpg
31 KB, 460x584
>me
>last summer
>friend throws party, invites a couple decent roasties
>working a 6/10 I had previously made out with, but get cucked by tall friend
>talk to qt 8/10 girl with ass like pic related
>too drunk tho, not happening
>go to sleep, wake up, almost everyone went to breakfast
>help host friend clean house
>realize 8/10 is still sleeping on couch
>see her wake up, go into bathroom
>hear yuuuge *BRAAAAAAAP*
>haunts me for weeks
>month or two later
>different friend throws party, brap girl comes
>really hit it off, go outside and smoke together
>stargaze for a little, impress her with knowledge (astro major)
>clearly wants to hook up
>brap echoing in head, can't do it
>later, trying to sleep
>she's next to me, clearly wants a spooning
>can't risk getting brapped on
>regret not doing from the morning after to this day

GOD DAMMIT R9K I WOULDN'T STILL BE A VIRGIN IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR STUPID FUCKING MEMES
>>
>Having a baby with my dad
>>
>>27051165
She was being a cunt, you did the right thing anon.
>>
Never doing anything but my dead end job and building models at home. The emptiness is palpable and sociability checks are impossible to pass. No friend anymore either.
>>
>>27050213
>Blowing myself up from 85kg to over 130kg over the course of a year
>Spending over 2k on a camsex site and other stupid shit
>>
>>27051883
hahahha holy shit man
>>
Wow, regret thread. Why did I click on this? You guys shouldn't spend too much time thinking about this kind of shit. If I really took the time to voice the kind of regrets I have about life, by the end of my post I'd have to eat a bullet.
No, it's far better to stow your regrets than to dwell on them, anon. Nothing good can come of reopening old wounds. It will only drive you to madness.
>>
>>27050904
I've been thinking about it and I might at some point. Not sure yet though haven't looked too much into it.
>>
>>27050213
finding this site
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.