[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw still think about her I don't understand why she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1453858108675.jpg (125 KB, 1179x742) Image search: [Google]
1453858108675.jpg
125 KB, 1179x742
>tfw still think about her

I don't understand why she left me. It really felt like she did love me and I just don't get why she left me after 3 years. This bothers me every single day.
>>
File: 1456455787251.png (282 KB, 397x307) Image search: [Google]
1456455787251.png
282 KB, 397x307
Someone akwnowledge me plz
>>
>>27036635
cute

oc#4453
>>
File: sunken.jpg (684 KB, 2099x1397) Image search: [Google]
sunken.jpg
684 KB, 2099x1397
>>27036408

I used to feel the same way.

It stopped when I realised she is taking the dick on a daily basis. Does she thinks about you when she gets Chad's load on her face?

Does she thinks about you when Chad pleases her better with his bigger dick?

Does she thinks about you when he convinces her to do shit she never would have done with you?

Does she thinks about you when she is overwhelmed with joy to be with such a better guy than you on a daily basis.

Move the fuck on, it's the only way, the only solution, stop torturing yourself for someone that left you all alone. I know how you feel man that's why I'm harsh, but If you don't wake the fuck up now it's going to hurt you even more.
>>
>>27036695
The problem is that she left me for someone uglier and fattier than me, it crushes me that a fat short ugly manlet is better than me?
>>
>>27036765
fuck you, you aren't OP you queer
>>
>>27036765

He's better than you according to her that's it.

She left you, she isn't a part of your life anymore so stop letting her rule it you fucking fag.

Even If you never find another gf you need to man the fuck up, she won't comenback anyway, all the shit she does with other men she isn't doing it with you. She is gone, it doesn't matter, take the time you think about her and transform it into time to improve yourself.
>>
>>27036408
because chemicals in your brain and your instincts thinks she would be a to tier mate, you would like to keep her 100% of the time and reproduce.
>>
>>27036408
Boy you're gonna carry that weight for a long time
>>
What do you have to do for women stay with you and not cuck you. I feel like they would even cuck chad but chad would cuck them also.
>>
get off r9k for awhile,

I came here often when I was having problems with a girl. this shit DOES NOT HELP. all you do is get in your head because faggots here reinforce this beta oneitis shit.

you will only get over it if you LET YOURSELF. no shit, it feels like you won't ever find a girl as good? hmmm, I wonder why? because you are constantly thinking about the positive aspects of your relationship and not the fact that she was probably a huge cunt also including the fact that she left you.

serious, get off this shit for atleast a month and you will slowly change. start focusing on a hobby. jesus christ it isn't even difficult.
>>
Try seven, OP
Seven fucking years
And she cheats, and lies about it, and leaves
I was going to fucking marry that girl..

You'll get over it. You'll have to.

S E V E N
>>
She is a ho, bro. She doesn't want the same cock for 3 years.
>>
File: light.jpg (72 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
72 KB, 640x960
>>27036765
OP the same thing happened to me 3 times
Same girl, though
I used to be a major cuck
No more

The first guy is a self proclaimed "cinephile" whose favorite films include The Dark Knight and the new Godzilla. He wants to be a filmmaker and has produced quite a bit of Walking Dead fan fiction on youtube. He also has horrible scarring on his torso because of surgery when he was a baby. And he's poor, and he's ugly, and he's kind of fat, and he's just in general a fucking idiot and I hate him.

The second guy is an obese autist who doesn't do anything at all except eat. He's just a fat fat fatty with a neckbeard and a nasty haircut.

The third time it was the first guy again.

Now she's a major slut again (took a few years off to date these guys but I doubt she was faithful, always let me grab her tits and shit even when they were dating; she transferred to my uni cause she fucked everyone at her old school) and fucked a bunch of dudes and now she's dating a dumbass Marine who is at least 6 years older than her

I don't know why she did any of that. But I no longer care. I haven't spoken to her in a very long time. It feels good. Don't worry about it OP. Chalk it up to "she's a dumb cunt" and move on.

pic related, I think she finally gave up on me though
>>
>>27036408
How fucking long did it take for the pale blue dot picture to transmit to Earth, God damn
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>27038841
>https://www.quora.com/Pale-Blue-Dot/How-was-the-image-Pale-Blue-Dot-received-back-on-Earth
Well this is what I Googled and Michael Busch has some great information in his reply.

>Soon after the Family Portrait sequence was taken in 1990, Voyager 1's cameras needed to be shut down permanently because the spacecraft didn't have the power to run them. Since then, other instruments have been progressively shut down. It's estimated that around 2025, the spacecraft won't be able to run its radio transmitter and main computer and so will go offline permanently.
It's not fucking fair
>>
File: 1406186405373.jpg (61 KB, 420x462) Image search: [Google]
1406186405373.jpg
61 KB, 420x462
>tfw dreamed about her again
>>
>tfw this nightmare never ends
>>
>>27036765
Same thing happened to me. She ditched me for,a hideous fat dude that's in his mid twentys and still works minimum wage.
I'm tall, white, decent body, above average dick, and I make decent cash and I'm on my way to have a successful life. Does it make sense? No. Does it hurt regardless? Yes. I empathize with you OP, I know how it feels. Just remember the feeling isn't exclusive to you and every single guy experiences this at least once. I dropped all contact with her and changed my phone number. Knowing she can never contact me again has made it ALOT easier for me (it takes alot of effort to not look at her Facebook though. Haven't looked at it in 3 months and counting)
>>
Best way to heal is to bang more women. Moving on to another oneitis just kicks the can down the road IME.

>>27040967
I find it satisfying to see exes move on to guys who are inferior to me. Their SMV is declining while mine is only rising.

I looked up a former oneitis last month... lo and behold she's gotten fat. Spreading out like a married woman and still riding the carousel. I can't wait to see her start posting pictures of her cats twice a day.
>>
>>27041935
Yeah, no doubt they destroy themselves. It just hurts because I know I could have given her an awesome life, and she threw it away. I guess maybe a different girl will get that opportunity, or not. Who knows
>>
>>27042126
I know that feel. Those girls are still on my mind but they no longer hold me back. I don't ache for them, and I don't hate them so much that it distracts me. As I get older, the deaths of people I cared for weigh heavier on my mind than "the one that got away".
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.