[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
letter thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 1451958470654.jpg (20 KB, 948x532) Image search: [Google]
1451958470654.jpg
20 KB, 948x532
I need to write one and there have been one in over a week
>>
Dear P
Fuck you. I really want to fuck you. I was unsure until today, but not anymore. I'm obviously gonna hide it as much as possible, but I hope to kiss you tomorrow or on friday. If I see you making out with someone else, though, don't expect me to ever talk to you again, you bitch.
Yours, N.
>>
D,
I can't believe you deleted the picture so I deleted my mine. I'm glad you moved on now but I'm not doing just fine. I cried today again and I didn't think I would. I think I'm extra emotional today because of my sister. I think about you all the time constantly. I don't think you think about me at all. I wish you would text me again or say good morning. I stare at my phone waiting for you to call. I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong, I really wanna ask you but I'm scared you'll just laugh. I'm not too sure that it's because I'm too dependent on you. Or that I got sad when you had to do something else other than see me. I'm glad at least I saw your mom. Have your parents asked where I have been? Sometimes I ask why am I so fucked up and why can't anybody love me. I'm probably going to kill myself before I turn twenty. I worked out today for the first time since you dumped me. It felt good but I'm still sad and lonely. Is it you that's fucked up or is it me. It's probably me and all the issues I have. I remember you telling me about your anxiety. I was the only guy you ever been so comfortable around without freaking out. I haven't got a single text from anyone except for silly tests from A, but you don't know him at all. I'm having conflicting emotions with my mom. At least my biological one. I miss her but I don't want to see her until I'm older. My step mom I feel like she always has a problem with me. I got mad at myself for being the way at the way I am. So I punched the freezer until I bruised my hand. All my thoughts are coming in my head randomly and I'm writing in bad orders. Did you leave because when we went your house I was leaning on you instead of vice versa. You mentioned it and we switched. I got you a Valentine's present and you didn't care. I wish I wasn't the way that I was so I didn't get so attached to you. I guess that's the consequences of having a mom that was there but not really "there". I'm sorry. I love you. First time I said it.
M
>>
D

I wish something would happen but I don't really know what. It seems like it's over and just as much as that's a relief, it kills me inside. I wish I knew what was going on. I wish you could just be honest with me.

Well even if it's all over and we never speak again, please don't give up. I think you should work for something good. Don't be used and abused by people who don't care about you. Try to get away from your terrible family and find some people who want what you want. Maybe that's what your friends S and A are even though I don't agree with them. Take care and love yourself. Try to make your life what you want it to be.

- J
>>
To you.

I'm sincerely tired to have to do everything when you have no ounce of respect for me in return you ungrateful brat. I have been through a lot to give you my time. I sacrificed myself to give everything you need to survive in this world. You should at least be thankful for what I have done for you you little piece of shit. On top of that you let me to die on a death bed with no one to assist while I tried to help you all my fucking life despite your struggle and everything. All I wanted is that you show a bit of love and appreciation for all the misery I went through to give you what I could do.

I sincerely hope you get that message and you start to show a bit of appreciation to what I put up to everyday just so you could live your life even if I tried to make it less horrible but it turned out wrong.

Fatefully
-You know.
>>
I really miss you mom. R keeps going on about wanting to see you. She doesn't understand it will never be the same. She thinks that we were fine under the conditions when we lived there. We weren't fine at all. Our living conditions with you weren't normal. With the mental issues I have I hope L and B do fine coming out of there. I love you mom.
M
>>
>>27029189
I don't know if that's aimed at me. Probably not, but if it is I just want to say that I was never miserable in the first place. Nothing happened that allowed me to "survive". I was fine, then better, and now fine again.

But it's probably not for me. Sounds like it's addressed to your child or something. Weird.

Just in case
>>
L

I am hopelessly infatuated with you. but i shouldnt be, fuck you

B
>>
D,

Please fill me with your cum.
>>
>>27029572
B

only if you fill me with yours
>>
>>27029810
Not B but I hope you two find each other someday.
>>
R,
I don't know why I miss you so much lately.
it's like a relapse to the first year without you.
It might be your memory slipping from this world, nobody talks about you anymore. You're still so vivid to me.
I lost the locket with your hair, that was the last piece of unburnt you in the world.
Why do I exist when you don't?
It hurts.
-C
>>
K,

All these girls I've tried to replace you with, they're just not you. I actually loved one of them but, I still miss you the most. More than anything. I still dream about you all the time. Sometimes it'll be her face but it's you. It's always you. I wish so badly I could just talk to you, but you're gone, and nothing will ever change that. I talk to you in my head some times, try to think of how you would respond. I can't find anyone I connect with like I did with you. I don't think I ever will. I miss you, and I hate that I will never stop missing you. I wish I had more to remember you by, all I have are those photos from your laptop. It's been so long. I miss you.
>>
File: 1445541665063.jpg (14 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
1445541665063.jpg
14 KB, 300x364
>>27029164
Okay, what the actual fuck, my name starts with a D and my oneitis's name starts with J
>>
>>27028557
Dear M,

I still check these threads way too often hoping you're writing to me, even though I know it's dumb because you said while we were talking that you wouldn't. I miss you sometimes, but I'm glad I don't talk to you anymore. I liked you a lot, but you made me feel bad more often than you made me feel good.
>>
She wouldn't browse 4Chan, what's the point. She'll never see it.

Stacey bitch, get fucked by niggers and arabs all day for all I care. You'll be the one wondering why you're life is shit in 15 years.
>>
>>27029189
I hope you get the message to stop sacrificing yourself. You think you are so selfless, but people like you are one of the most selfish people on the planet. Using emotional manipulation to get me to do things that I don't want to do.
There are strings attached to most of your gifts towards me. You make me not want to receive anything to avoid being in debt and oweing you back.
Everything you ask for is based off getting someone do either do what they don't want to. Get off my back. You have never shown me kindness and compassion and that's exactly why I haven't grown up with any to give back to you.
I don't expect you to understand what I am telling you. Because it goes against your self concept of being such a great person, but this is how I feel. Take it or leave it.
-your disappointing spawn
>>
>>27030642
What are the initials?
>>
>>27031131
If it was really you, you would recognize me.
>>
File: 1452995424086.gif (2 MB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
1452995424086.gif
2 MB, 535x600
dear j
i want to eat your cummies
>>
>>27031168
Is it possible that I do?
>>
>>27030771
nope, it's for a girl
>>
>>27028557
V.
I want you for gay marriage. Senpai.
>>
Dear C,

I ruined our friendship with unrequited love and anxieties. I'm sorry, I'm over you now and I can see now I do really want to be your friend.
>>
>>27031338
But what if I am a girl?
>>
>>27031426
This sounds vaguely familiar.
What's your initial?
>>
>>27031436
>But what if I am a girl?
I don't know
>>
>>27028557

hi mom and dad
i fucked up
its not your fault
goodbye
>>
>>27031477
Your parents don't browse 4chan and if you just leave the window open, they won't know enough to see that this is your post.
Write a real fucking note.
>>
File: 1435331514608.gif (607 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1435331514608.gif
607 KB, 480x270
>>27031221
dear you

all my cummies are for your tummy
>>
Dear girl I saw in the store today,

Hoooooooly shit. Goddamn you're a 10/10. Seeing you makes me want to kill myself because I know I had no chance whatsoever. Goddamn it, please love me.

Anon
>>
Dear E,

I'm still not sure what to do. And that probably means that we shouldn't be together. I mean, I think half the reason we broke up was becasue I was so immature and couldn't really make my own decisions. I promised myself I would get better. I think I have. Yet, here I am, contemplating whether or not to let you know that I'm still obsessed with you. I've thought about our relationship thousands of times, and I still don't have an answer. I think the next step is this "learn to love yourself first" stuff. I'm going to accept me finally. I'll get back to you.

I hope to talk to you soon. I hope to see you soon.

S
>>
Dear Mom and Dad,

Here I am at college, drinking on a Tuesday. I tell myself that I don't party too much or drink to much, but am I wrong? I don't think that's the reason my grades are so poor, but it might have something to do with it. Anyways, I'm depressed. I need help to get over it. I don't know how to tell you. I'm so sorry if this is disappointing. I want nothing more than to just fucking get over this all. I'm so sorry.
>>
Dear S

I spent years obsessing over you. I fell into depression Junior year after what you did to me, I mean I was already kinda depressed but that just sent me over the edge. That was years ago, but I've still not recovered, and I don't think I'll ever be the kid I was. I was over you, but you came back into my life wanting attention like you always did. I almost fell for it. But you're not what I thought you were. You're a basic, uninteresting, bland, shallow fucking cunt. I hate talking to you because it's like talking to a cardboard cutout. You're the epitome of a basic normie Stacy. You have no personality that doesn't involve getting wasted and sucking cock every weekend. Please leave me alone, fuck you.

D
>>
>>27031426
Anyway, if it is one of the people who could have been writing to me, I'm to blame. I fucking play the therapist for no real reason with isolated people, it makes them feel validated and they start having feelings.
It's happened enough times that it's clear to me that I'm not responsible enough to have friends.
If you were writing to me, I'm sorry.
I'm a piece of shit, and you're better off without my shitty pretentious ass.
-C
>>
>>27031442
JH
it's probably not you because of time zones, it might be quite a common story though
>>
D,
Were were friends since fifth grade, in sixth I found out you liked me. I could've asked you out, but I wasn't sure how I felt. I ended up dating another girl and that didn't go anywhere. Freshman year we finally got together and we're happy. Junior yeah you cheated on me and I ended it. You threw it away, I was going to ask you to marry me, I just hadn't found the right ring yet. You ended up marrying that vapid fuck you cheated with. He got you pregnant. Since we split, I have been looking for another love like what we had and for ten years I kept finding women that reminded me of you in some way, and every one cheated as well. I don't trust my own judgement anymore because of this. You fucking ruined me. It's been a decade and I still love you, even though I fucking hate you.
-A
>>
J
I really like you. Too bad I'm too much of an awkward fuck to confront you about it.
M
>>
why won't you reply
>>
>>27028557
Dear R,
trigger warning: normie

I love you so damn much. I miss you like hell. A thousand songs make me think of you, and even the happy ones make me sad. The year with you was the happiest of my life, and the only time in my idiot life I felt happy from the bottom of my heart.
The day we were hit by a car was devastating. I spent a year convincing myself you'd get better. Watching you in your hospital bed was the hardest thing I've known. I remember being wheeled into your room in my hospital chair, you were still unconscious and I had a brace on my mouth that kept me from talking. You were clutching at the tubes in your throat, not realizing they were keeping you alive.
I remember seeing you months later, you were in recovery and sitting in your room. You answered all questions with emotionless one-word replies and never smiled. I gave you my gameboy and your favorite game to play, and you washed it in your bathroom sink because you thought it was dirty. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe just hoping that any stimulation from your old life would help bring you back. I remember walking with you along the path outside the hospital, and you hardly said anything. When we got back you fell right on your bed and fell asleep, and I felt bad because I didn't realize how tired you'd be - after all, you'd spent almost a year in a hospital, not getting back into shape.
When you finally got out of the hospital, almost a year later, and went back to your grandpa's house (your parents had been out of the picture since you were a tiny kid) I didn't know how to handle it. You acted like a small child, but had the sex drive of a teenager. I had to cut all ties because if I spoke to or texted you, you'd threaten to kill yourself unless I had sex with you. You even forgot your age a lot, sometimes thought you were still in highschool.God I love you
>>
>>27028557
Tay,

the time we spent in California will always be in my heart. I still remember our first kiss in the moonlight and the time we spent cuddling and telling each other everything about ourselves. But i know after we got back from our trip it all started to get complicated. I just want you to know you were single handedly the best thing to ever enter my life and i will always remember you. i've never regretted anything more than you slipping between my fingers. i love you tay. and now theres nothing i can do.
>>
Dear H

In all my terrible researches, what I sought was a glimpse beyond the veil, a crump of cosmic truth. I found it here, and in that moment of brain-blasting realization, I ceased to be a man, and became a herald, an avatar of the Crawling Chaos.

Life feeds on life. In your petty pursuit of family redemption, you sacrifice those who would rally to your cause, strengthening the Thing, accelerating the end. This is how it should be. It is why you are here.

We are chained here forever, you and I, at the end of the world. Now go, free yourself, rouse the Thing, and accept the ineffable cosmic hideousness that lives within us all.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
dear p,
i write these all the time for you, maybe one day you'll see it.
>>
>>27033742
hopefully said person will perish in that hospital and you never ever find another person, then die abandonded yourself

shithead
>>
Dear K,

The mistake I made in July two years ago will forever Echo throughout my heart. I never realized how good I had it until you were gone. You were the cutest, sweetest girl that never left me alone. I took your clinginess for granted. I thought you were crazy but all you wanted was a single Skype call to hear my voice for the first time. I regret it. I wish I could talk to you for nights on end now. We both liked the color blue, we both liked art and similar music. We both loved to roleplay. I'll never forget you.

- J

(PS I should have asked you for nudes, another regret for a different night)
>>
File: 24898378.jpg (34 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
24898378.jpg
34 KB, 630x419
S

Like most others you never could reject me. You wouldn't want to acknowledge me, my humanity; that some ugly fucker would like you or your vain appearance. I can't get you out of my head, like M. You never did me the favor of killing the thought. All I wanted was to be rejected by you. I knew nothing would ever happen between us, but I wouldn't ever be able to accept it until you said so, to my face. I guess I'm not worth the energy.

S
>>
>>27031285
I fell asleep but if you're still here, my number's the same. Of course, it's not you. You wouldn't want to talk to me anyway, even anonymously.
>>
Dear Me in 5 years,

Well, is that all you got? It's been 5 years and nothings changed? Yeah time to kill youself mate.

Regards,

You (Me)
>>
dear V

I thought you were the girl of my dreams and it turned out you were just really bad at being a typical normie whore. C'est la Vie. So are the rest.

I kind of hope you don't read this. I guess you won't since it's nearly 5 AM where you live. I wish I didn't think about you at all but I still do sometimes.

- J
>>
Dear anon,
Please write me a message, anything you want, like a fortune cookie or something. I'm lonely.
-L
>>
From A

Dear E
You might not agree with this but you're special and probably the only person I have ever had felt a possibility for a real emotional connection. I have romantic thoughts about you and I wish we could be together but I sense that you wouldn't recorperate but I dont want to break the ice and ask. fuck

xx A
>>
D,

Good morning. I'm depressed and it's because of you. Maybe all of my other conflicting emotions too. I haven't done shit and I've only shaved once in about the past month. I'll shave today I guess it's getting pretty bad. I also put in a few applications but I doubt I'll see you anywhere if I get the job. If I get an app to farm fresh maybe I'll meet your brother and ask what's up. I feel like he liked me but it doesn't matter. I won't get an app though. I said a lot yesterday but fuck I miss you.

M
>>
Dear K
I'm sorry I can't be what you want me to be. I know you're upset right now. I've always been there for you and I won't give up on you.
-S
>>
>>27030867
I know it's not me but try to say hi or something to him. If it was like my situation I think I'd like to end up knowing about why she broke up with me. Also why did he make you feel bad.
>>
Dear S

Seriously, I want to stop fucking thinking about you. You are so dumb and brain dead retarded but you still crawl into my fucking mind. What the actual fuck, You're really not that special, and your art is fucking mediocre at best, but I don't know. I guess all the time we spent together kinda made me feel like "Well she has potential" and I don't know. I do like making you smile and shit but goddamn. You need to be more fucking clear with your goddamn emotions. I'm not a fucking mind reader. When I asked you out you said "Maybe" and ok, you were busy at the time so thats fine, but I ask again and you're like "I don't know you well enough". What the fuck does that mean? That's the point of a date you stupid cunt. If you don't want to go out just say "Sorry not interested" and that's totally fine. Fuck dude. Does that mean that LATER you'll want to go out? Do you want to see if I'll get bored??? I'm so confused. Dude I don't know. You're a great friend and all but goddamn you are a fucking retarded fucking girl.

With Love, hate, and all of his sorrow.
-JP
>>
>>27035904
>What the fuck does that mean?

It means "No, but I can't say no directly."

Time to move on buddy
>>
>>27033742
Fuck dude. Really puts the "I hate you for not liking me, Stacy!" crying here into perspective.

Sorry you had to go through that shit dude.
>>
>>27035904

Artsy bitches are a poison to the mind, huh.
>>
>>27034261
You don't deserve to live on this planet
>>
Please talk to me again. I'm sorry I wasn't being what you wanted
>>
File: please dont start crying.jpg (141 KB, 1365x768) Image search: [Google]
please dont start crying.jpg
141 KB, 1365x768
Dear P

Since the times have changed, and everything turned upside down, I wanted to say that I will keep on with my live, but I still love you.
You are still the most perfect girl I have ever met.
Its a tragedy that you dislike your body and want to change like that. As long as youre happy as a man, I will not be sad.
It kills me from the inside, sharing my time with you was absolutely beautiful, and you teasing me with whatever stuff happened and trusting me was something that I will never forget.
I love you, with all my power, I would die in a useless war to protect your smile, but its all pointless. You will do it, no matter what. I dont want this, youre already beautiful as you are, you dont need to change.
I will never understand it, but I will accept it.
I just wish that it would have worked out with us two.
I will keep those memories we had forever as a glorious time.
Keep on playing guitar, keep on drawing, keep on being good.
Keep on with your way, as long as you take it with pride.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.