[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do SJWs do nothing about virgin shaming? Also, are you triggered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 1445043093795.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1445043093795.png
71 KB, 600x857
Why do SJWs do nothing about virgin shaming?

Also, are you triggered by virgin shaming in the media, regular life and online?
>>
Can you give an example? I don't think I've been virgin shamed before
>>
>>27011573
Something rarely talked about and it needs to be a thing.

I get triggered when you have those tryhard edgy guys who will be vulgar to a girl maybe and she will say "No wonder you're a virgin."
And I feel as a virgin, that I have more in common with this piece of shit person simply because we're both virgins but the reality is that anyone can be a piece of shit person weather they have sex or haven't had sex.
It's like they're saying only good people have sex, this person who is vulgar and edgy hasn't had sex because he is a bad person and therefore because I haven't had sex either that means I must be a bad person too.
>>
>>27011720
Name on famous character who was a virgin, excluding any of the stereotypical socially awkward, aspie Mr Bean type characters, somebody actually normal and attractive.
I bet you can't think of one.

Basically James Bond, but a virgin. I bet you can't think of one because it doesn't exist.
>>
Hello! Think McFly, think! SJWs are anti-men. They want you to suffer.
>>
I don't care about virgin shaming because anyone who shames people for being a virgin is obviously very stupid and their opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>27012073
Absolutely but it does matter because their opinion is that of the masses, people tend to conform to a set of ideals and beliefs and its echoed amongst society.
>>
>>27012003
That and the pressure to have sex by a certain age can overtake things like school, work, friendships, family life, morals and general morale, it could be damaging the youth without anybody speaking out.

I think there are more virgins than we think, I have some close friends who have social circles and live active lifestyles who are in their 20s and still have not had sex.

Basically it involves some sort of tumblr-esque pride movement to rid virginity of it's negative aura, the closest thing I have seen to it is a documentary on asexuals, but some of them had been in relationships and had sex before.

I blame the casualisation of sex in the media and culture, I doubt there was any virgin shaming before the 60s.
>>
Same with manlet shaming.

Imaginary things like 'racism' and 'sexism' are addressed, even though both are proven to be wrong, while real things like virgin-shaming and discrimination of manlets is completely overlooked.
>>
>>27012127
What's funny is that in a lot of body pride pictures it includes short girls, emphasis on girls.

I think people just assume men just 'man up' and it doesn't bother them.
>>
>>27012039

What if you are a gay virgin?
>>
>>27012125
When I was in school though it wasn't the being a virgin and not having sex that overtook everything, I fapped to mostly hentai for the longest time so sex with a girl never really crossed my mind, the thing that bothered me the most was simply being lonely and feeling unattractive, seeing other kids with girlfriends and stuff, I saw it in movies as well and I always wanted a girlfriend, to this very day.
Closest I got was a friend-zone and I stopped hanging around with her in the end because I didn't want to orbit her (though this was 2004 and orbiting wasnt a thing) I just realised I wanted to be closer and if I couldn't then forget her.
A feeling of being an outsider, that no girl look at you the way you look at them and it is virginity but isn't necessarily about the sex.
People don't understand it because they are used to having sex they don't understand what its like to live without sex. I could go the rest of my life without sex as long as I had a partner to cuddle up with and whisper romantic things to each other, somebody who looked at me like I mattered.
>>
>>27012185
Someone will go out of their way to find you a partner because you've not truly blossomed yet.
>>
>>27011573

SJWs are spaghetti spilling hypocrites.

I see virgin shaming quite often, mostly online, but also on the college campus and in mainstream media.

Western society has fallen so far, that being a "virgin" means you are subject to endless ridicule.

People can pretend virgin shaming doesn't exist, but it does. And quite ironically, the same people who insist it doesn't exist are the ones that are actually doing it the most.
>>
if search for #virginshaming on Twitter or virgin shaming on Tumblr you will see that SJW's say things like virginity is a social construct created by men to keep women in their place so they don't cheat.

I mean ffs, how is that a bad thing? Seriously?
>>
>>27011573
I'm not triggered by virgin shaming because the idea that being a virgin is something to be ashamed of is fucking stupid.
>>
>>27012211
>I could go the rest of my life without sex as long as I had a partner to cuddle up with and whisper romantic things to each other, somebody who looked at me like I mattered.
This, I had a long distance relationship where we constantly skyped and slept with the computer on all night, we would eventually meet and we were comfortable enough to try sex, she had been with men before but it was new to me, although I really loved this girl and thought she was attractive I couldn't get into it, I feel though she was quite understanding of my situation compared so what some other girls would do or say (possible laughing between her friends or ridicule for not being a "real man").

Eventually I would have got good at sex, but I couldn't have seen it being the main reasion of our relationship and attraction.
>>
>>27012211

>though this was 2004 and orbiting wasnt a thing

Are you that much of an idiot to think 4chan or the internet invented "orbiting"?
>>
>>27012027
Jesus
gghj
>>
>>27012510
They coined the term. It never had a word, it was just friends zone in my day.
>>
>>27012263
Exactly. Me too, anon.
>>
>>27012127
Manlets shame themselves because they feel inferior. Technically/Genetically/Reproductively they are
>>
>>27011573
because 1) none of them are virgins and 2) virgins are overwhelmingly white
>>
>>27012027
>Mr Bean

Mr Bean has a gf. I doubt he is a virgin.
>>
File: 1457100772606.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
1457100772606.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
>>27011573
I quit my last job because of it, I was working at my family's cafe back in 2011 and a woman was talking with my mother about her daughter that got a bf and other stupid shit like that, for some fucking reason that autistic bitch of my mother told the customer that I was a virgin OUT OF NO FUCKING WHERE and then two days later EVERBODY and I mean EVERY FUCKING BODY knew about it. For fuck's sake, I had even told my Chad coworker that I had a girlfriend for 2 years once, every appearance I worked hard to create was BLOWN THE FUCK OUT in less than two days. Before I knew it, I became the laughing stock of the neighborhood, I quit working then and I tried to kill myself a year later but I when everything was ready, I couldn't even build up the courage to do it. I fucking hate my life.
>>
Why don't you? Instead of waiting for these fabled SJWs to take a stand against issues they don't even know about(or care about), why aren't you doing anything about it?
>>
>>27011573
Loads of people know I'm a virgin I use it as a joke, its funny.

I also don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 562.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>27013117
>it's all your fault that people make fun of you
>sjws did nothing wrong
>>
>>27013117

I'm sure many people here have actually tried.

Women dominate the narrative and the conversation. Whiteknight effeminate dudebros support them.

It's almost as if it's such a culturally ingrained thing now, that nobody questions it anymore. Most people I've come across that virgin shame are women.

Any guy that tries to do something about it will just get shouted down and have legions of people say "lol virgin!!!" at him.
>>
>>27011573
There is no such as thing as virgin shaming. I used to know this one guy who was very open about his being a virgin and no one would make fun of him. Why is that, you ask? Because everyone and their mother could tell that if he wanted to lose his virginity, he could do so within a couple of days. He wasn't ugly or weird, that is why no one gave him shit for being a virgin. What you are calling virgin shaming is just a another form of nerd shaming in general.
>>
File: 1457415976246.png (562 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1457415976246.png
562 KB, 751x418
>>27013252
>He wasn't ugly or weird, that is why no one gave him shit for being a virgin.

>Nobody makes fun of Chad for being a virgin therefore virgin shaming doesn't exist
>>
>>27012968
good point forgot about that, fucking Chad
>>
>>27013117
I've thought about it, I'm posting this to see if I'm not alone and this is the best way to discuss it.

Although /r9k/ talks about virginity a lot, they rarely talk about it in this amount of depth.

If I did take this to tumblr though, I feel like women's right are more of a hot topic and it will be ignored or mocked, in fact a search for virgin shaming seems to be relating to women, or men who are virgins by "choice", waiting for marriage or the right person.

I feel like if I mention that nobody is interested in me or I have anxiety that I'll be seen as some sort of freak, but tumblr embraces freaks of all kinds except male virgins, that seems to be their go to. I'm even against neckbeard and fedora stereotypes because I see them as potentially harmful stereotypes that people use against is.
>>
>>27012003
are you seriously this delusional. no wonder YOURE a virgin, when he acts like an annoying edgy virgin. just dont do that.
>>
>>27013075
I suggest cutting all ties with your family.
I'm speechless.
>>
File: 1457312264913.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457312264913.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>27011720
>he didn't read elliot's autobiography
>>
>>27011573
Virgin shaming is small beans compared to "my past doesnt matter" slut-acceptance rhetoric.

If you hate virgins, fine, but dont try to convince me a diseased, alcoholic, whore would make a good wife/mother/girlfriend, especially when the internet is littered with statistics that prove sluts are terrible people. That's just lying.
>>
>>27012244
The annoying thing is, if a virgin male wants a virgin because he's a virgin, these same fucking women would have nothing to do with him.

They just can't see anything but the top tier of men who have the ability and desire to fuck and chuck at will.
>>
>>27013597
I closed myself in my room for the next 2 years, the first year I tried to starve myself to death eating like once a week, drinking coffee all the time (that's when I started watching a lot of anime too), during that time I lost 130lbs, though when I started seeing fireworks and almost passed out once I freaked out a bit, so I decided to jump off the 3rd floor from my granpa's apartment hoping it would be faster, but I couldn't do it after all, I couldn't even leave my room; later I found out that many people survive from such low heights. I kept staying isolated in my room till summer 2015, I didn't talk with my parents during all the 3 years unless it was absolutely necessary, then their paratment had to go through restoration and I had to move out of my room so I took the chance and decided to go live at my grandpa's house since it was unused (he died in 2010 and no other relatives needed his small apartment), I've been living there since that time, I'm still a neet and I go out only when I need to buy food once every 2-3 weeks but my parents pay the bills for me and I honestly don't give a fuck, they ruined my life so this is the least they can do.
>>
>>27013733
If you're a desirable guy, 95% of girls won't care whether your a virgin or a reformed player.

Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>27012968
>Mr Bean has a gf
A GF that he tries to ignore most of the time
He's more robot than most people here ever will be
>>
>>27011573
You know, most of you have no right to down talk SJWs because you're all really thin skinned when it comes to people attacking you.
you can't just say "nigger spick faggot jew I hate PC culture" then get all miserable over being shamed for being who you are.
I don't give a shit so the same doesn't apply to me
>>
>>27014415
>all virgins are stormfags
fuck of you piece of shit, kill yourself.
>>
>>27014415

>you can't just say "nigger spick faggot jew I hate PC culture"

You've got the wrong board. You meant to go here: >>>/pol/
>>
>>27011573
SJWs virgin-shame people in their arguments
>>
>>27014667
>on 4chan, words like nigger, spic and kike are only used on /pol/

And he's got a point. Obviously that doesn't mean all of /r9k/ virgins are stormfags or anything like that, but I see robots here acting exactly like the way he described pretty often
>>
>>27013075
Dude don't worry, in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter, if it happens again just say you don't believe in sex before marriage
>>
>>27014786
how new are you? /pol/ hates the shit out of /r9k/ and they shame people of this board most of the time for being weebs and having waifus, seriously fuck off already, just becuase literally ONE every 1000 posters is a retard from /pol/ which can happen because both boards are on the same site, then everyone here is a stormfag? can you get any more cheey-picking than this? you're fucking idiot and sjw, back to reddt or whatever sjw board you came from, or make a favour to the world and just kill yourself.
>>
>>27014936
>just say you don't believe in sex before marriage
I used to be fedora tipper back in high school, everyone around here knows I don't give a shit abour marriage already. It happened more than 4 years ago anyway.
>>
>>27014667
Wrong website. This isnt >>>/t/umblr or >>>/facebook/. I suggest you go back and take your sjw views with you
>>
>>27014786

I never said those words were only used on /pol/. You did. They can be used anywhere, but it's ironic that people use that as a justification to bully people for being virgins. These same people take "anti-bullying" stances and all that. It's hilarious how retarded and self absorbed they can be.

>>27014994

>I used to be fedora tipper back in high school

You do know that abstaining from sex before marriage is a fundamental Christian tenet, right?
>>
>>27014667
>>27015023
not that anon but, you guys have some serious reading comprehension problems:

>first anon is clearly a sjw
>second anon tells him to go back to pol
>third anon says the second anon is a sjw

It's cringeworthy to read, seriously.
>>
>>27015033
>You do know that abstaining from sex before marriage is a fundamental Christian tenet, right?
how does that make any difference? I fapped on daily basis since I was 10 anyway.
>>
>>27015115

I am >>27014667 and my simply point was that /pol/ is THE board on 4chan where people say those types of things. It can leak out elsewhere, but /pol/ is where that guy needed to go. My reading comprehension is fine.

>>27015131

You can still turn things around, stop using memes that don't apply here. What you said has nothing to do with fedoras.
>>
Brazilian here. In Brazil people tend to lose their virginity early, especially women. So male virgins are seen almost as fucking aliens and it's actually pretty socially acceptable to openly make fun of them . It's tough, bros
>>
>>27015582
>turn things around
I don't understand what you're talking about. I don't believe in marriage and I don't plan on getting married either since I've seen with my own eyes what a scam marriage is, there were plenty of divorced people among the customers at the cafe.
>>
>>27012003
I couldn't say it better. Fuck virgin/autist shamers.
>>
>>27011573
If male virigns want to stop being shamed, they need to stop being incompetent narcissists who make mountains out of molehills.
>>
>>27012263
That's the point. If OP meant "angry" by "triggered", then yes, it makes me angry when people stigmatize ones who haven't been so fortunate to have a partner.
>>
>>27015599
Were you ever shamed?
>>
>>27015751

I'm sure over 90 percent of people have masturbated. My point was that abstaining from sex before marriage has nothing to do with fedoras and is a central tenet of Christianity. It's understandable if you don't want to get married, I don't either. But it seems like the only people getting married these days are hardcore religious revivalists and slut/betaboy cuck couples.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.